How Long till Prez Romney blames Obama?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2012, 03:29 PM
How Long till Prez Romney blames Obama?
So, how long will it be till Prez Romney starts blaming Obama for Mitt's own failed economic attempts?
I say right out of the gate he'll start with this "It wont happen in one term" propaganda crap.
He'll never ever own a single thing saying things were too fucked up to begin with....
What do you folks think?

D
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
02-11-2012, 03:32 PM
RE: How Long till Prez Romney blames Obama?
He will never be president. He will go back to being a missionary.

Evolve
02-11-2012, 03:45 PM
(02-11-2012 03:32 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  He will never be president. He will go back to being a missionary.
I hope your are right, but i dont feel so certian about Obama winning.
02-11-2012, 05:17 PM
Obama will win with 303 electoral votes.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
02-11-2012, 05:21 PM
(02-11-2012 03:29 PM)Denicio Wrote:  So, how long will it be till Prez Romney starts blaming Obama for Mitt's own failed economic attempts?
I say right out of the gate he'll start with this "It wont happen in one term" propaganda crap.
He'll never ever own a single thing saying things were too fucked up to begin with....
What do you folks think?

D
Is this different than any other president in modern history, Obama included?

02-11-2012, 05:23 PM
I can't fucking believe how close this thing is. Americans are the worst. I though us stupid Canadians were the worst. But fuck. How the hell is it so close. You must be a country full of mentally challenged people.

Even if you think Obama sucks, you cant possibly think Romney will be better. Not unless you are mentally incapable of thought. The man has been ousted by pretty well every news agency in the world as a liar and incapable of being president. Even Fox had to admit that he was flip flopping. WTF.

I don't understand. Or I do, and I just don't want to admit it. Before you vote you should have to take a broad IQ test, just to prove you aren't a sponge trying to pretend you are human. Fucking sponges.

[Image: Spongebob009.gif]

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like lucradis's post
02-11-2012, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2012 05:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
Markets are moving towards Obama as a 5:1 favorite from a 4:1 favorite yesterday.

(02-11-2012 05:23 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I can't fucking believe how close this thing is. Americans are the worst. I though us stupid Canadians were the worst. But fuck. How the hell is it so close. You must be a country full of mentally challenged people.

Only about half of us, give or take. Weeping

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Re: How Long till Prez Romney blames Obama?
Anyone who think there is any real difference between the 2 is either spoon fed or dosent really care.
[+] 3 users Like TheBlackKnight's post
02-11-2012, 05:37 PM
(02-11-2012 05:34 PM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  Anyone who think there is any real difference between the 2 is either spoon fed or dosent really care.
That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever read.

One is black, and one is white. And I think it's spelled doesn't.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
02-11-2012, 05:46 PM
(02-11-2012 05:37 PM)lucradis Wrote:  
(02-11-2012 05:34 PM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  Anyone who think there is any real difference between the 2 is either spoon fed or dosent really care.
That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever read.

One is black, and one is white. And I think it's spelled doesn't.

Yup, one's gangsta and the other is a certified, card-carrying gangster.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.