How Long till Prez Romney blames Obama?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2012, 05:52 PM
Re: How Long till Prez Romney blames Obama?
Oh look, grammer nazis who cant understand written text without correct puncuation!(i dare you lolololTongue)

How do you know when people come up empty handed? Ignore the actual point being made.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheBlackKnight's post
02-11-2012, 06:00 PM
RE: How Long till Prez Romney blames Obama?
(02-11-2012 05:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Markets are moving towards Obama as a 5:1 favorite from a 4:1 favorite yesterday.

(02-11-2012 05:23 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I can't fucking believe how close this thing is. Americans are the worst. I though us stupid Canadians were the worst. But fuck. How the hell is it so close. You must be a country full of mentally challenged people.

Only about half of us, give or take. Weeping
I thought it was closer to 50% Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
02-11-2012, 06:03 PM
(02-11-2012 05:23 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I can't fucking believe how close this thing is. Americans are the worst. I though us stupid Canadians were the worst. But fuck. How the hell is it so close. You must be a country full of mentally challenged people.

Even if you think Obama sucks, you cant possibly think Romney will be better. Not unless you are mentally incapable of thought. The man has been ousted by pretty well every news agency in the world as a liar and incapable of being president. Even Fox had to admit that he was flip flopping. WTF.

I don't understand. Or I do, and I just don't want to admit it. Before you vote you should have to take a broad IQ test, just to prove you aren't a sponge trying to pretend you are human. Fucking sponges.

[Image: Spongebob009.gif]
Two words: Stephen Harper.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
02-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Actually I was poking fun, but I guess your sense of humor is stuck on dick mode.

If you want to talk about the comment you made for real I'm game. Your comment was empty and without any examples. You didn't make a comment worth debate, it was a general statement without any evidence to back it up. If you want to make a claim, you should begin by providing an example as to why you think such a thing.

Like this:

I believe strongly that Romney is a liar. I could provide numerous sources for this claim, but it is numerous, so instead I will just do this: Google results .

Or I could say, Romney and Obama are different because:

They differ on Health Care .

There are many stances they differ on.

So if you meant that the end result will be the same no matter what policies they present... then your comment is meaningless. Because being "spoon fed" wouldn't really make a difference to the end result.

It seemed to me to be one of those comments made by people who want to seem like they know more than everyone else without feeling the need to substantiate that belief.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
02-11-2012, 06:14 PM
(02-11-2012 06:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Even if you think Obama sucks, you cant possibly think Romney will be better. Not unless you are mentally incapable of thought. The man has been ousted by pretty well every news agency in the world as a liar and incapable of being president. Even Fox had to admit that he was flip flopping. WTF.

I don't understand. Or I do, and I just don't want to admit it. Before you vote you should have to take a broad IQ test, just to prove you aren't a sponge trying to pretend you are human. Fucking sponges.

[Image: Spongebob009.gif]
Two words: Stephen Harper.
.... Yeah.... hey listen... shut up.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
02-11-2012, 07:06 PM
Re: RE: How Long till Prez Romney blames Obama?
(02-11-2012 06:14 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Actually I was poking fun, but I guess your sense of humor is stuck on dick mode.

If you want to talk about the comment you made for real I'm game. Your comment was empty and without any examples. You didn't make a comment worth debate, it was a general statement without any evidence to back it up. If you want to make a claim, you should begin by providing an example as to why you think such a thing.

Like this:

I believe strongly that Romney is a liar. I could provide numerous sources for this claim, but it is numerous, so instead I will just do this: Google results .

Or I could say, Romney and Obama are different because:

They differ on Health Care .

There are many stances they differ on.

So if you meant that the end result will be the same no matter what policies they present... then your comment is meaningless. Because being "spoon fed" wouldn't really make a difference to the end result.

It seemed to me to be one of those comments made by people who want to seem like they know more than everyone else without feeling the need to substantiate that belief.

Thats a cool story and all, but I dont keep a bunch of links on tap, nor every little bit of political info Ive gathered for the last 6 years on these 2 douches.

But I dont have to, because you cite a story about they both differ on government healthcare programs. This is one closest ideological divide in a presidential race in recent times.
02-11-2012, 07:27 PM
You've like ... Heard of google right?

[+] 4 users Like lucradis's post
02-11-2012, 10:36 PM
Yip, still baffled as to why Romney is actually in with a shot.

Your countrymen, Americans, for the most part are mentally retarded.

They tell me I'm the shit, I'm like 'duh...'
[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
02-11-2012, 11:08 PM
I gotta say Harper is a close call Lucradis, but America is always gonna win the crazy award. I don't see Romeny haing a chance though. And if he does get in I'll be safely in canada. Do you think Harper likes Romney as much as he liked Bush? =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
03-11-2012, 02:48 AM
Re: RE: How Long till Prez Romney blames Obama?
(02-11-2012 05:34 PM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  Anyone who think there is any real difference between the 2 is either spoon fed or dosent really care.

There is a big difference on who they will select for the supreme court... That's about the only large difference.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson