How Long till Prez Romney blames Obama?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2012, 05:04 AM
RE: How Long till Prez Romney blames Obama?
(02-11-2012 11:08 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I gotta say Harper is a close call Lucradis, but America is always gonna win the crazy award. I don't see Romeny haing a chance though. And if he does get in I'll be safely in canada. Do you think Harper likes Romney as much as he liked Bush? =p
Retard award maybe, but not even close for the crazy award.

I believe Muslim countries have that award firmly under control.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
03-11-2012, 07:21 AM
Fuck you, Denicio!

Look! Some of us rest-of-the-worlders don't pay too much attention to other people's local goings-on. I thought from your thread title that you Muricans had gone and done the unthinkable.

Thanks for the heart attack.

When is the vote, btw?

03-11-2012, 07:43 AM
(03-11-2012 07:21 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Fuck you, Denicio!

Look! Some of us rest-of-the-worlders don't pay too much attention to other people's local goings-on. I thought from your thread title that you Muricans had gone and done the unthinkable.

When is the vote, btw?
Luckily for us DLJ, we live a whole ocean away from the stupidity if they do.
Glad to not be near that if shit hits the fan.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-11-2012, 08:04 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2012 08:53 AM by ClydeLee.)
Re: RE: How Long till Prez Romney blames Obama?

When is the vote, btw?

I already early voted.... Smile

But the official vote day is Tuesday. Yes a random day like Tuesday because my country likes to stick to outdated systems that existed because it used to take voters a day to travel sometimes to vote. And they couldn't possibly miss Sunday Mass, so Monday was travel day.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
03-11-2012, 08:49 AM
I wasn't counting countries outsid of the UN muff =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
03-11-2012, 10:10 AM
Re: RE: How Long till Prez Romney blames Obama?
(02-11-2012 07:27 PM)lucradis Wrote:  You've like ... Heard of google right?

People will pick disparate facts to support their already make up partisan mind. Like I said, I dont keep a library of links to even start to paint all an compassing total view of these 2 ass puppets.

You can either pick someone who champions change and dosent bring it, or takes it to heart by changing his mind every week.

Lemme guess, something something the facts, something something throw your vote away, something something etc etc etc.

(03-11-2012 02:48 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(02-11-2012 05:34 PM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  Anyone who think there is any real difference between the 2 is either spoon fed or dosent really care.

There is a big difference on who they will select for the supreme court... That's about the only large difference.

That factor is present in every election.
03-11-2012, 10:15 AM
(03-11-2012 07:43 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

When is the vote, btw?
Luckily for us DLJ, we live a whole ocean away from the stupidity if they do.
Glad to not be near that if shit hits the fan.
Probably still within missile range.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
03-11-2012, 11:30 AM
I'm gonna go with no then...

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2012, 12:07 PM
At this time, there is tremendous ideological upheaval taking place globally. According to those who feel the world has sunk into utter chaos, any amount of change is a contribution which could have sweeping consequences.

I spoke with someone just a few days ago about moving. My predicament would be figuring out where seems the most open, progressive, stable, and inclusive.

As of Friday night, I've moved; my bed is no longer in the middle bedroom but in the front or north bedroom. I'm confident I've done my part; I seem to be sleeping fairly well and I've encountered less WIFI issues than in my former position.

Here's hoping I wake up Wednesday morning not needing to move my bed to Denmark. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
03-11-2012, 01:21 PM
(02-11-2012 03:29 PM)Denicio Wrote:  So, how long will it be till Prez Romney starts blaming Obama for Mitt's own failed economic attempts?
I say right out of the gate he'll start with this "It wont happen in one term" propaganda crap.
He'll never ever own a single thing saying things were too fucked up to begin with....
What do you folks think?

D

The real question is: How quickly Romney, if elected, will take responsibility for an economy that was going to grow anyway, and say that it was because of his policies? How quickly will he change his message from, "The economy isn't growing, and is horrible, because of Barack Obama's policies.", to, "The economy is improving, and is in great shape, because of mine."? That is if he is elected. I'm hoping that he isn't.

To me, it seems like there are structural unemployment problems that do need to be addressed, but in the short term, over the next presidency, I'd predict that even without looking at those or addressing them, the economy and unemployment rate will get to a point, and growth will be good enough, that either Romney or Obama will, potentially, look like a hero, despite short term policy. It could be either better or worse, and the long term will be affected, but it likely won't matter by then. I could easily be wrong though.

My view is that the economy grew pretty decently under Obama, despite the opposing party spending 4 years disagreeing with him about who the president of the United States was. It was basically one big Republican, manufactured crisis, made of little manufactured crises, besides the other stuff like economy in Europe, the type of recession that it was, that kept us from feeling pretty good right now.

The Paradox Of Fools And Wise Men:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” ― Bertrand Russell
[+] 1 user Likes TrulyX's post