How Long till Prez Romney blames Obama?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2012, 08:44 AM
RE: How Long till Prez Romney blames Obama?
(02-11-2012 10:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yip, still baffled as to why Romney is actually in with a shot.

Your countrymen, Americans, for the most part are mentally retarded.
May sound a LOT outlandish but it has a lot to do with the fear (still) of a man with darker skin.
Rarely do i hear Pro Romney arguments that make sense. No one can articulate WHY they want romney...other than they DONT WANT any more Obama. Again, rarely do i hear insightful aruments about why Obama is bad for us other than Bumper Sticker Fox News talking points "Obozo Care", "Bail out" blah blah blah. All noise and no substance.

D
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
05-11-2012, 09:19 AM
Obama is cool as fuck. Romney is just a tool. I mean, they're all evil... if Romney gets any votes, it'll be from the Christian agenda; he makes all kinds of ridiculous noises that the Christians like to hear... Earmuffs ain't too far off; buncha fucking mental midgets in this republic. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2012, 09:22 AM
Being Canadian even I can see reasons why Obama sucks and why I wouldn't want him to be president. But I can't see any legit reason as to how or why Romney is a better candidate.

Since there's no hope in hell for another likely candidate I would vote for Obama because he is better than Romney. Romney is ducking scary.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
05-11-2012, 09:24 AM
(05-11-2012 09:19 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Obama is cool as fuck. Romney is just a tool. I mean, they're all evil... if Romney gets any votes, it'll be from the Christian agenda; he makes all kinds of ridiculous noises that the Christians like to hear... Earmuffs ain't too far off; buncha fucking mental midgets in this republic. Dodgy
Yeah, how about the sign that was put by a pastor of a texas church in the lawn of his church.
It read "Vote for the Mormon, not the Muslim"
That reeks of religious nuttery. Not to mention in any other election they so called christians would be railing against Mitt.
I've said it before and i'll say it again..MUSLIM is code for N*gger. It has been since the first time he was running.
[+] 2 users Like Denicio's post
05-11-2012, 12:40 PM
(05-11-2012 09:22 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Being Canadian even I can see reasons why Obama sucks and why I wouldn't want him to be president. But I can't see any legit reason as to how or why Romney is a better candidate.

Since there's no hope in hell for another likely candidate I would vote for Obama because he is better than Romney. Romney is ducking scary.
Agree with the first two sentences, but I will be voting third party. Yes, he won't be elected, but in my opinion your vote is only wasted by voting for a candidate which does not best embody the ideals you have. Aside from that, the party which you vote for gains legitimacy when you vote for them even if they have no chance of winning.

05-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Romney + Putin = BOOM!
05-11-2012, 09:45 PM
(05-11-2012 08:44 AM)Denicio Wrote:  
(02-11-2012 10:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yip, still baffled as to why Romney is actually in with a shot.

May sound a LOT outlandish but it has a lot to do with the fear (still) of a man with darker skin.
Rarely do i hear Pro Romney arguments that make sense. No one can articulate WHY they want romney...other than they DONT WANT any more Obama. Again, rarely do i hear insightful aruments about why Obama is bad for us other than Bumper Sticker Fox News talking points "Obozo Care", "Bail out" blah blah blah. All noise and no substance.

D

To be fair the biggest reason why I want Obama in power is because I don't want Romney in power.
But that's a far better argument then wanting Romney in power because you don't want Obama in power so...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
05-11-2012, 11:02 PM
Re: How Long till Prez Romney blames Obama?
I love the negative voting fallacy. It feeds itself!
11-11-2012, 05:56 AM
(05-11-2012 08:44 AM)Denicio Wrote:  

D

I hate to defend the actions of people that just don't get it, but here it goes. My father voted for romney, because he doesn't think obama is doing things right. While he and most people are correct that obama has made many mistakes, both parties are pretty much the same. You must be a corporate dick in order to get the nomination. A vote for either or is going to get you bigger government, less privacy, and less freedom. One of the biggest mistakes is obama care. Getting fined for not having health insurance when employers are so cheap that they don't want to offer it is ridiculous. It should have done one thing and one thing only, establish a minimum level of care a company has to pay for. I used to work for Randolph Security and they played the game of getting the shittiest health care they could find from out of state. They would offer it for about 3 or 4 months before getting a letter from the state indicating that it was not good enough. They would then cancel the benefits for about 6 months while they "looked for other benefits". What obama did was give the insurance companies full control over everyone. Sadly he had some great ideas, but never got them through due to republican interference. He needed to have balls like Bush did. He took so many of our rites away, despite the house and congress trying to stop him he did whatever the fuck he wanted anyway. Obama needs to be more like that this term, but opposite. He needs to give freedom back to us and change the health care system for the better. I don't think this will happen, however I guess it is better than having a republican in office. I am thinking that when it comes to health care, reverse the way it normally works. If you want to pay someone a lousy stinking 20k a year, you need to offer benefits with a really low or no deductible. Likewise if you are paying someone 100k a year or more, they should have a high deductible plan. If you make that kind of money and you cannot figure out how to save 10k for your deductible then maybe you are not smart enough to deserve that amount of pay. The problem is that they offer the best plans to those that make top pay and the shit to the ones making minimum wage or just over. That needs to stop. I also liked Obama the first time I voted for him. He was talking about wanting renewable energy, such as solar and wind. If he didn't let the repubicans (yes I meant to mis-spell it) push him around and did like Bush and put it into law anyway, we might already be a super power again. Instead it looks like we will fall like Rome did within the next few years. Personally speaking, my vote went to Johnson (third party). If he got 5%, we would be officially a 3 party system and then there might be a chance for improvement.
11-11-2012, 08:04 AM
(11-11-2012 05:56 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 08:44 AM)Denicio Wrote:  May sound a LOT outlandish but it has a lot to do with the fear (still) of a man with darker skin.

D

I hate to defend the actions of people that just don't get it, but here it goes. My father voted for romney, because he doesn't think obama is doing things right. While he and most people are correct that obama has made many mistakes, both parties are pretty much the same. You must be a corporate dick in order to get the nomination. A vote for either or is going to get you bigger government, less privacy, and less freedom. One of the biggest mistakes is obama care. Getting fined for not having health insurance when employers are so cheap that they don't want to offer it is ridiculous. It should have done one thing and one thing only, establish a minimum level of care a company has to pay for. I used to work for Randolph Security and they played the game of getting the shittiest health care they could find from out of state. They would offer it for about 3 or 4 months before getting a letter from the state indicating that it was not good enough. They would then cancel the benefits for about 6 months while they "looked for other benefits". What obama did was give the insurance companies full control over everyone. Sadly he had some great ideas, but never got them through due to republican interference. He needed to have balls like Bush did. He took so many of our rites away, despite the house and congress trying to stop him he did whatever the fuck he wanted anyway. Obama needs to be more like that this term, but opposite. He needs to give freedom back to us and change the health care system for the better. I don't think this will happen, however I guess it is better than having a republican in office. I am thinking that when it comes to health care, reverse the way it normally works. If you want to pay someone a lousy stinking 20k a year, you need to offer benefits with a really low or no deductible. Likewise if you are paying someone 100k a year or more, they should have a high deductible plan. If you make that kind of money and you cannot figure out how to save 10k for your deductible then maybe you are not smart enough to deserve that amount of pay. The problem is that they offer the best plans to those that make top pay and the shit to the ones making minimum wage or just over. That needs to stop. I also liked Obama the first time I voted for him. He was talking about wanting renewable energy, such as solar and wind. If he didn't let the repubicans (yes I meant to mis-spell it) push him around and did like Bush and put it into law anyway, we might already be a super power again. Instead it looks like we will fall like Rome did within the next few years. Personally speaking, my vote went to Johnson (third party). If he got 5%, we would be officially a 3 party system and then there might be a chance for improvement.
Why have employers involved at all? Cut out the middle-man and have a single-payer system. It works, just look at all the countries that have it. It is more efficient.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]