How Lucky We Are

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2017, 03:37 PM
RE: How Lucky We Are
(12-07-2017 09:35 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump Trump Trump. All day long.

All day on the news. All day on social media. All day on every forum I visit.

The media won't shut up about him because they can't understand how he won after they spent two years trying to get Hillary elected. The democrats won't shut up about him after they spent two years trying to get Hillary elected (even going so far as to cheat to get her the nomination). And people on the internet won't shut up about him because they were told over and over that Hillary was going to win, Trump had no chance, the polls the polls the polls.

Trump is the president. Nothing will change it. Barring full disclosure that Trump himself guided Russians to hack voting machines, nothing is going to happen. It's not illegal to try to dig up dirt on an opponent. There is no crime of "collusion" in regards to campaigns in U.S. Code. I doubt Trump was dumb enough to accept money or gifts or exchange information in a physical form. Perhaps people like Flynn made some side deals, and Trump was smart to get rid of him so he can say "yeah I fired him. I had no idea what he was up to."

In reality, Trump knows if he did something illegal. He knows that Mueller will find it. It's only a matter of time. If there is really something to find, he could pull a Nixon right now, resign from office and have Pence pardon him. The investigation goes away and nobody ever learns what really happened. Why would he let this go on and tarnish his legacy with impeachment and trials?

Unless he knows Mueller will find nothing.

The man is unfit for the office he holds. He LOST the popular vote. If you think the Dems have not come to grips with why they lost, you're even more deluded than anyone thought.

Trump is his own clown act. No president is history acted as he does.
Trump is the president, with a FAILING presidency. NOTHING has been passed. It bothers the hell out of Republicans (like you) who thought "great we control EVERYTHING, watch us pass whatever we want".
LMAO.
They couldn't pass "go" on a Monopoly board.

BTW, if he resigns, it stops nothing. There's nothing TO pardon, until he's been charged. Mueller won't stop, no matter what. Your little fairy tale scenario is as delusional as you are.

We already know a LOT *has* been found. There are enough financial crimes uncovered about Trump Inc to keep them in court for years. You really should read more than the comics.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2017, 03:49 PM
(12-07-2017 03:37 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

The media won't shut up about him because they can't understand how he won after they spent two years trying to get Hillary elected. The democrats won't shut up about him after they spent two years trying to get Hillary elected (even going so far as to cheat to get her the nomination). And people on the internet won't shut up about him because they were told over and over that Hillary was going to win, Trump had no chance, the polls the polls the polls.

Trump is the president. Nothing will change it. Barring full disclosure that Trump himself guided Russians to hack voting machines, nothing is going to happen. It's not illegal to try to dig up dirt on an opponent. There is no crime of "collusion" in regards to campaigns in U.S. Code. I doubt Trump was dumb enough to accept money or gifts or exchange information in a physical form. Perhaps people like Flynn made some side deals, and Trump was smart to get rid of him so he can say "yeah I fired him. I had no idea what he was up to."

In reality, Trump knows if he did something illegal. He knows that Mueller will find it. It's only a matter of time. If there is really something to find, he could pull a Nixon right now, resign from office and have Pence pardon him. The investigation goes away and nobody ever learns what really happened. Why would he let this go on and tarnish his legacy with impeachment and trials?

Unless he knows Mueller will find nothing.

The man is unfit for the office he holds. He LOST the popular vote. If you think the Dems have not come to grips with why they lost, you're even more deluded than anyone thought.

Trump is the president, with a FAILING presidency. NOTHING has been passed. It bothers the hell out of Republicans (like you) who thought "great we control EVERYTHING, watch us pass whatever we want".
LMAO.
They couldn't pass "go" on a Monopoly board.

BTW, if he resigns, it stops nothing. There's nothing TO pardon, until he's been charged. Mueller won't stop, no matter what. Your little fairy tale scenario is as delusional as you are.

We already know a LOT *has* been found. There are enough financial crimes uncovered about Trump Inc to keep them in court for years. You really should read more than the comics.

You should research impeachment and pardons. One does not have to be criminally charged to be pardoned. Nixon received a pardon for "any crimes he might have committed against the United States while president." Ended all investigations and proceedings.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
12-07-2017, 08:29 PM

I agree. They lost their minds completely.
But let them talk about Trump. Let them talk. Trump is brilliant. He is destroying them and they can not understand this. They just don't see it yet.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
12-07-2017, 08:34 PM
(12-07-2017 08:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  I agree. They lost their minds completely.
But let them talk about Trump. Let them talk. Trump is brilliant. He is destroying them and they can not understand this. They just don't see it yet.

Facepalm
Trump is a criminal. A pussy grabbing criminal. He's a dunce. He's passed NOT ONE major piece of legislation he promised. He is THE MOST unpopular president this early in his term, EVER. You remain totally delusional. He's "destroying" no one. He is one of THE WORST idiots EVER to inhabit the White House. But of course, you know nothing of US history.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
12-07-2017, 08:38 PM
This is why he won. This is why we like him.

Bucky Ball Wrote:The man is unfit for the office he holds.
Why not?

Bucky Ball Wrote:The man is unfit for the office he holds. He LOST the popular vote.
I think he is doing good job so far.

Bucky Ball Wrote:If you think the Dems have not come to grips with why they lost, you're even more deluded than anyone thought.
Why did he win according to them? I want to know.

Bucky Ball Wrote:We already know a LOT *has* been found.
YAWN. what is this? another FAKE LIBERAL NEWS?

12-07-2017, 08:42 PM
(12-07-2017 08:38 PM)Alla Wrote:  YAWN. what is this? another FAKE LIBERAL NEWS?

Says the bitch who actually believes in golden tables and Joseph Smith was a prophet.
Facepalm

12-07-2017, 08:46 PM
Bucky Ball Wrote:Trump is a criminal.
What are the crimes?

Bucky Ball Wrote:A pussy grabbing criminal. He's a dunce.
At least he doesn't do in the Oval office what Bill Clinton dis and his wife "fake feminist" was destroying women whom her husband used as sex toys.

Bucky Ball Wrote:He's passed NOT ONE major piece of legislation he promised
He has 7 and 1/2 more years. For now I blame Congress and not Trump.
Obama is the worst president. What did Obama give us? Chaos on the Middle East? Failing Obama care? Invasion of Ukraine? NEGLECTED hard working Americans?

12-07-2017, 08:49 PM
Bucky Ball Wrote:Says the bitch who actually believes in golden tables and Joseph Smith was a prophet.
LOL.
you seem upset a little bit.

12-07-2017, 08:54 PM
(12-07-2017 08:46 PM)Alla Wrote:  What are the crimes?

Corrupt Foreign Practices Act

Quote:At least he doesn't do in the Oval office what Bill Clinton dis and his wife "fake feminist" was destroying women whom her husband used as sex toys.

Clinton didn't brag about it.

Quote:He has 7 and 1/2 more years. For now I blame Congress and not Trump.

3 1/2. Trump PROMISED and shit load of crap on DAY 1. What did you get / NOTHING

Quote:Obama is the worst president. What did Obama give us? Chaos on the Middle East?

No. The legacy of George Bush. Obama cleaned up his economic RECESSION.

Quote:Failing Obama care?

In what way EXACTLY is covering MILLIONS more people "failing" ? Why is it that repealing it SO UNPOPULAR ? Why is it the AMA, and AARP against repeal ?

Quote:Invasion of Ukraine?

Putin (Trump's buddy) invaded the Ukraine. You think it would be worth starting WWIII, you FOOL ?

Quote:NEGLECTED hard working Americans?

How ? By not giving them handouts that Trump and the Republicans hate ? He brought the economy back from the brink of collapse.

You remain one delusional idiot.

13-07-2017, 01:41 AM
(12-07-2017 08:38 PM)Alla Wrote:  Trump is his own clown act. No president is history acted as he does.
This is why he won. This is why we like him.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post