How Religious Insanity Begins

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2012, 01:57 PM
RE: How Religious Insanity Begins
Mr Blood and Mr Mark ------ Thank you ---- 'kin marvellous
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2012, 05:29 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2012 05:30 AM by Mark Fulton.)
(08-03-2012 10:47 AM)Starcrash Wrote:  Wow, point-by-point rebuttals create such an ungodly mess that is difficult on the eyes. Let's just say this, Blood... you have to assume the premise that Paul's letters were historically accurate and true from Paul's point-of-view (as well as the premise that Paul wrote them) in order to accept any of Mark's points. But I think this premise was left unstated because, frankly, who gives a shit about what anyone has to say about Paul and his views on Christ if you don't already accept these premises?

Hi starcrash, and hi blood, I agree.....the rebuttal thing gets tedious for anyone following the discussion. Blood...I'm glad we agreed on a few things. I'm really touched that some people have enjoyed the commentary. Please....lets keep it going....anyone agree or disagree with me please say so. ( I hope I haven't hijacked the discussion).

(10-03-2012 01:57 PM)Sol Wrote:  Mr Blood and Mr Mark ------ Thank you ---- 'kin marvellous

Thanks! I was wondering whether we had put everyone off!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-03-2012, 05:37 AM
(10-03-2012 01:57 PM)Sol Wrote:  Mr Blood and Mr Mark ------ Thank you ---- 'kin marvellous

Seconded.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
12-03-2012, 06:35 AM
(12-03-2012 05:29 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Thanks! I was wondering whether we had put everyone off!

To be honest the nested quotes here is taking a bit of getting used too Smile
but the content was well worth the effort.

Anything that makes me rethink or reappraise those things I thought I knew, always makes me a happy bunny. (when agreement, disagreement or "personality" is not the motivating factor).

It would be nice if the forum had an area where debates / discussions could take place in a formal manner. (perhaps there is and I just haven't found it yet..Smile)

Oh and thanks again..