How Sweet is This?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: How Sweet is This?
I've tried to drink the ugly off a gal -- it doesn't work.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
26-05-2015, 10:19 PM
You weren't drinking the right stuff, Thump.

"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear." ~ Thomas Jefferson
[+] 2 users Like SteelCurtain's post
26-05-2015, 10:30 PM
(25-05-2015 03:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-05-2015 12:26 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I'm finally single and all the men with brains go hiding under rocks.

Not to be contrary (well, maybe a little), but I have seen all too often that decent, kind, intelligent, hard-working, romantic, attractive men are right there for the taking but they are seemingly invisible to so many women. Consider

[Image: tumblr_msxy8hNGGV1si5x45o1_.gif]
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
26-05-2015, 10:38 PM
(26-05-2015 07:15 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(26-05-2015 06:14 PM)Nurse Wrote:  It's to loosen inhibitions and quell the anxiety. Not make them look better - or at least for my experience. That, and it makes me not care that the guy I'm chatting up is dumb as a bag of rocks.

Fair enough, i feel that only muscles attract girls now adays.

Dodgy that's what you've gathered from this thread? I've never been to the gym and swooned because some guy flexed his bicep. Just sayin'.

Attitude is what attracts girls. That je ne sai quoi. It's different for everybody - and what's attractive on one person doesn't necessarily work for another. Just be you - confidence in yourself- that's what's attractive.

Ok. Something else romantic - I met one of the guys I dated in high school at a battle of the bands - he played guitar. My friend called "dibs" even though she had a boyfriend and knew he was my type. We actually went on a double date together - me with his friend, and he with my friend. After the date he swapped numbers with his friend to get my number.

He took me on a lot of fun dates - we went to an evening baseball game and where he kissed my neck through the fireworks show after the ninth inning. Another time he surprised me by taking me to a club where we danced to live jazz music for hours. He was a music major (sophomore at the time) that eventually went to law school...too bad he has a girlfriend...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
27-05-2015, 12:15 AM
(26-05-2015 07:15 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Fair enough, i feel that only muscles attract girls now adays.

No, really what girls like the most is paunch. Lots of it. Loooooooooots of it. That's why Girly's so chill. Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-05-2015, 05:00 AM
(26-05-2015 07:15 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(26-05-2015 06:14 PM)Nurse Wrote:  It's to loosen inhibitions and quell the anxiety. Not make them look better - or at least for my experience. That, and it makes me not care that the guy I'm chatting up is dumb as a bag of rocks.

Fair enough, i feel that only muscles attract girls now adays.

Girls are attracted to personality and confidence.

Not usually a whining pessimistic attitude.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
27-05-2015, 06:23 AM
(27-05-2015 05:00 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(26-05-2015 07:15 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Fair enough, i feel that only muscles attract girls now adays.

Girls are attracted to personality and confidence.

Not usually a whining pessimistic attitude.

But I'm a nice guy and everyone doesn't want to fuck me therefore it must be them and not me Weeping

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
27-05-2015, 07:26 AM
(26-05-2015 04:59 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Sure, attracting a *sex* partner is pretty easy - red lipstick, push up bra, skinny jeans, heels and alcohol = done.

It's actually WAY easier than this. The pickup line "nice shoes, lets fuck" may never work on a woman, but it certainly will work on a man. Take off the lipstick, don't wear a bra (that way he won't look at your lips), wear leggings (seeing as you go commando), and wiggle your butt a tad = you get done. TA DAH!!!!!! Never underestimate the power of boners.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
27-05-2015, 07:51 AM
Re: How Sweet is This?
Every intelligent guy I ever dated also had a mental disorder. The two worst: one had a serious god-complex and the other was bipolar. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places? Maybe I attract the wackadoos? Tongue

I need a partner whose mental illness complements mine, or who can deal with mine without being overly-sensitive and judgmental.

Sex can be gotten anywhere. (Which is great, sometimes.) A deeper relationship is harder (for me) to come by. No pun intended.
27-05-2015, 09:18 AM
(27-05-2015 07:51 AM)mecanna Wrote:  Sex can be gotten anywhere. (Which is great, sometimes.) A deeper relationship is harder (for me) to come by. No pun intended.

For a woman yes. There is no such thing as a girl who can't get laid. For guys, it totally sucks.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post