How Sweet is This?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2015, 09:49 AM
RE: How Sweet is This?
(26-05-2015 10:19 PM)SteelCurtain Wrote:  You weren't drinking the right stuff, Thump.

I beg to differ, I had about five double rum-and-cokes in about 45 minutes. I was puking my guts out ... but that gal was still ugly enough to make a freight-train take a dirt road.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
27-05-2015, 10:09 AM
(27-05-2015 07:51 AM)mecanna Wrote:  Every intelligent guy I ever dated also had a mental disorder. The two worst: one had a serious god-complex and the other was bipolar. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places? Maybe I attract the wackadoos? Tongue

I need a partner whose mental illness complements mine, or who can deal with mine without being overly-sensitive and judgmental.

Sex can be gotten anywhere. (Which is great, sometimes.) A deeper relationship is harder (for me) to come by. No pun intended.

Don't feel bad. Every woman I ever slept with was crazy......

Proof???

I did mention they were sleeping with me, didn't I ????

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
27-05-2015, 11:41 PM
(27-05-2015 10:09 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(27-05-2015 07:51 AM)mecanna Wrote:  Every intelligent guy I ever dated also had a mental disorder. The two worst: one had a serious god-complex and the other was bipolar. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places? Maybe I attract the wackadoos? Tongue

I need a partner whose mental illness complements mine, or who can deal with mine without being overly-sensitive and judgmental.

Sex can be gotten anywhere. (Which is great, sometimes.) A deeper relationship is harder (for me) to come by. No pun intended.

Don't feel bad. Every woman I ever slept with was crazy......

Proof???

I did mention they were sleeping with me, didn't I ????

Big Grin

Onlinebonker

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-05-2015, 05:27 AM
I got that problem with the crazy women. Between the psychology major and the Jesus freak who didn't believe in dinosaurs (otherwise a very intelligent woman), I'm surprised I'm not the subject for a made-for-TV special.