How Sweet is This?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: How Sweet is This?
Another one: spending the weekend driving down Pacific Coast Highway, from Half-Moon Bay to Santa Barbara, B&Bs each night, enjoying Cannery Row and downtown SLO and Solvang.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
23-05-2015, 10:10 AM
(23-05-2015 09:52 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Another one: spending the weekend driving down Pacific Coast Highway, from Half-Moon Bay to Santa Barbara, B&Bs each night, enjoying Cannery Row and downtown SLO and Solvang.

Yeah, that is a gorgeous drive. Very cool. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-05-2015, 10:49 AM
When my guy and I were still long distance I used to get a lovey letter a day in the mail. Some where long, others were just short words of love, but it was always very sweet.

These days a romantic gesture to me is him letting me sleep in the morning while he cares for the baby. Lol
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
23-05-2015, 10:53 AM
(23-05-2015 10:49 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  When my guy and I were still long distance I used to get a lovey letter a day in the mail. Some where long, others were just short words of love, but it was always very sweet.

These days a romantic gesture to me is him letting me sleep in the morning while he cares for the baby. Lol

A love letter a day...That is really sweet! Heart
23-05-2015, 10:59 AM
(23-05-2015 10:53 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 10:49 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  When my guy and I were still long distance I used to get a lovey letter a day in the mail. Some where long, others were just short words of love, but it was always very sweet.

Yeah. I'm pretty lucky Blush I've kept them all in a little box. I'll pull them out and look at them from time to time.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
23-05-2015, 12:08 PM
(23-05-2015 08:57 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Wut? No Hero and Leander?? Tongue They're the best ones!

Blush Ehehehe... I was just going off memory. Nice to see that appreciation of the good things in life isn't dead though Wink

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
23-05-2015, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2015 12:21 PM by Szuchow.)
(23-05-2015 10:53 AM)jennybee Wrote:  

Certainly. But it could remain sweet, yet unknown gesture. Who in this time check their malibox? Wink

Still, it would be kinda nice to find letter like this.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
23-05-2015, 12:30 PM
(23-05-2015 10:59 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 10:53 AM)jennybee Wrote:  A love letter a day...That is really sweet! Heart

Yeah. I'm pretty lucky Blush I've kept them all in a little box. I'll pull them out and look at them from time to time.

I'm glad that's the love letters and not the kids Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
23-05-2015, 12:35 PM
(23-05-2015 12:13 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 10:53 AM)jennybee Wrote:  A love letter a day...That is really sweet! Heart

Certainly. But it could remain sweet, yet unknown gesture. Who in this time check their malibox? Wink

If I knew I was getting a love letter every day--I know I would check! Tongue
23-05-2015, 12:46 PM
(23-05-2015 12:35 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 12:13 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Certainly. But it could remain sweet, yet unknown gesture. Who in this time check their malibox? Wink

If I knew I was getting a love letter every day--I know I would check! Tongue

You can always check your PM box Wink It's kinda more modern.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.