How Sweet is This?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2015, 06:31 AM
RE: How Sweet is This?
(26-05-2015 06:21 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(26-05-2015 05:43 AM)morondog Wrote:  Well you can't miss the floor at least Tongue

4 years of college - didnt miss the floor once, I gave it a good try though. Weeping

The key is to get distracted at the very last second.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
26-05-2015, 09:20 AM
Going back to the comment about how any intelligent guy would just grab a romantic poetry book to snag a girl.

I'd disagree. I think an intelligent guy would be able to find a way to express his love in his own way or words, not have to steal the words of love off the lips (or pen) of someone else. That just shows lack of imagination. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
26-05-2015, 09:27 AM
(26-05-2015 09:20 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Going back to the comment about how any intelligent guy would just grab a romantic poetry book to snag a girl.

I'd disagree. I think an intelligent guy would be able to find a way to express his love in his own way or words, not have to steal the words of love off the lips (or pen) of someone else. That just shows lack of imagination. Tongue

I am Dog
I drive a truck
Heigh ho
Let's fuck

Do I win? Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
26-05-2015, 09:36 AM
(26-05-2015 09:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-05-2015 09:20 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Going back to the comment about how any intelligent guy would just grab a romantic poetry book to snag a girl.

I am Dog
I drive a truck
Heigh ho
Let's fuck

Do I win? Tongue

[Image: facebook-funny-pink-roses-roses-are-red-...310336.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
26-05-2015, 09:48 AM

I also think little things like locking eyes with each other if they're on the other side of the room is pretty sexy.
26-05-2015, 09:48 AM
(26-05-2015 09:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  

I am Dog
I drive a truck
Heigh ho
Let's fuck

Do I win? Tongue

Wow....um.....sure.

Though I might suggest that words are maybe not your love language Tongue *cackle*
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
26-05-2015, 09:51 AM

I've discovered that sometimes a girl likes the idea the guy did a little bit of research. Went on a journey to seek for the words he will use to swoon her. This is why reading good romance novels from time to time is a plus even though I'd rather read something involving space travel and strange worlds. Last velntines I put together a poem from a mix of a few books. She loved it, she shared it with everyone, and they couldn't stop talking about romantic it was, then their husbands/boyfriends started getting on me for being too romantic. So yeah... it was simple..

The poem >>>> In your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars. I am catastropically in love with you. Happy Velntines Day.

I thought it was cheesy. But it won the ladies over.
[+] 1 user Likes kreiben's post
26-05-2015, 09:58 AM
(26-05-2015 09:51 AM)kreiben Wrote:  

I've discovered that sometimes a girl likes the idea the guy did a little bit of research. Went on a journey to seek for the words he will use to swoon her. This is why reading good romance novels from time to time is a plus even though I'd rather read something involving space travel and strange worlds. Last velntines I put together a poem from a mix of a few books. She loved it, she shared it with everyone, and they couldn't stop talking about romantic it was, then their husbands/boyfriends started getting on me for being too romantic. So yeah... it was simple..

The poem >>>> In your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars. I am catastropically in love with you. Happy Velntines Day.

Hopefully you spelled Valentines day right in the actual card. Tongue

I don't think theres anything wrong with using love poetry. I was just making a comment on what was said before.
26-05-2015, 10:03 AM
(26-05-2015 09:58 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(26-05-2015 09:51 AM)kreiben Wrote:  I've discovered that sometimes a girl likes the idea the guy did a little bit of research. Went on a journey to seek for the words he will use to swoon her. This is why reading good romance novels from time to time is a plus even though I'd rather read something involving space travel and strange worlds. Last velntines I put together a poem from a mix of a few books. She loved it, she shared it with everyone, and they couldn't stop talking about romantic it was, then their husbands/boyfriends started getting on me for being too romantic. So yeah... it was simple..

Hopefully you spelled Valentines day right in the actual card. Tongue

I don't think theres anything wrong with using love poetry. I was just making a comment on what was said before.

Facepalm Hope I did too.....
26-05-2015, 10:07 AM
This one time at band camp........................
[+] 2 users Like Tonechaser77's post