I'm around 173 cm, +15 cm in heels Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ynahd's post
28-07-2015, 10:53 AM
RE: How Tall Are You?
(27-07-2015 05:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(26-07-2015 10:08 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I love tall guys Drooling

I like tall guys too. I dated a guy who was the same height as me and all my stiletto heeled shoes sat in the closet gathering dust. Sadcryface As soon as we broke up and I dated a tall guy I went out and bought a whole bunch of high heeled shoes to make up for the whole short guy experience. Thumbsup

Did he have a problem with you wearing stilettos, or did you? Consider

I've dated women who were, with or without heels, taller than me; I married a woman who was taller.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-07-2015, 10:56 AM
(28-07-2015 10:53 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 05:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I like tall guys too. I dated a guy who was the same height as me and all my stiletto heeled shoes sat in the closet gathering dust. Sadcryface As soon as we broke up and I dated a tall guy I went out and bought a whole bunch of high heeled shoes to make up for the whole short guy experience. Thumbsup

I've dated women who were, with or without heels, taller than me; I married a woman who was taller.

Aren't you happily divorced?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
28-07-2015, 10:59 AM
(28-07-2015 10:53 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 05:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I like tall guys too. I dated a guy who was the same height as me and all my stiletto heeled shoes sat in the closet gathering dust. Sadcryface As soon as we broke up and I dated a tall guy I went out and bought a whole bunch of high heeled shoes to make up for the whole short guy experience. Thumbsup

I've dated women who were not only taller than me, I married a woman who was taller.

I dated a guy who was my height who actually checked the heels of all of my shoes before we went out. Needless to say, that rship didn't last long.

I would definitely date a guy who was my height again as long as he was okay with being eye to eye with me or with my wearing heels. But at 5'6'', heels make me 5'8'' or taller and some guys don't like that.
28-07-2015, 11:06 AM
I'm happy with my height at 5'9"

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
28-07-2015, 11:09 AM
(26-07-2015 09:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(26-07-2015 11:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  U no luv me. Weeping

Awwww I love all types of guys Smile. Especially ones from Massachusetts lol. Big Grin

I'm average height from Texas ... guess I'm s.o.l.

Hmph.
28-07-2015, 11:32 AM
(28-07-2015 11:09 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(26-07-2015 09:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Awwww I love all types of guys Smile. Especially ones from Massachusetts lol. Big Grin

I'm average height from Texas ... guess I'm s.o.l.

Hmph.

Hobo Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
28-07-2015, 12:00 PM
(28-07-2015 10:59 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I would definitely date a guy who was my height again as long as he was okay with being eye to eye with me or with my wearing heels. But at 5'6'', heels make me 5'8'' or taller and some guys don't like that.

I wouldn't have problem with that Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
28-07-2015, 03:04 PM
(28-07-2015 10:59 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 10:53 AM)Chas Wrote:  Did he have a problem with you wearing stilettos, or did you? Consider

I've dated women who were not only taller than me, I married a woman who was taller.

I dated a guy who was my height who actually checked the heels of all of my shoes before we went out. Needless to say, that rship didn't last long.

I would definitely date a guy who was my height again as long as he was okay with being eye to eye with me or with my wearing heels. But at 5'6'', heels make me 5'8'' or taller and some guys don't like that.

I found that guys who are secure and happy with themselves like a women in high heeled shoes even though it might make her taller. If they're self conscious and insecure about being vertically challenged a taller woman just adds to their problem.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
28-07-2015, 03:09 PM
(28-07-2015 03:04 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 10:59 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I dated a guy who was my height who actually checked the heels of all of my shoes before we went out. Needless to say, that rship didn't last long.

I found that guys who are secure and happy with themselves like a women in high heeled shoes even though it might make her taller. If they're self conscious and insecure about being vertically challenged a taller woman just adds to their problem.

So it appears that I'm happy with myself. Never would have guessed that Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post