How To Get Positive Rep?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2013, 08:44 AM
RE: How To Get Positive Rep?
(10-01-2013 08:40 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  some people need their egos stroked every some often, Chas.
How many egos do you have?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
10-01-2013, 08:47 AM
To answer that, I'd have to talk to my other personalities, but we'll be damned if we ever agree on anything.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
10-01-2013, 09:29 AM
(10-01-2013 12:16 AM)Refuting_Ignorance_Every_Day Wrote:  Any advise, guys?
Contribution might help. Just help others in need by answering questions, or ask good questions, or post something meaningful... basically post naturally. Most importantly, enjoy your time here! You'll do better that way.

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
10-01-2013, 10:35 AM
(10-01-2013 07:28 AM)Refuting_Ignorance_Every_Day Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 12:24 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Contribute to the forums, make good posts.. people slowly add rep.
Define a 'good post'.

How about posts that contribute. Posts that enlighten. Posts that say something that hasn't been said before. Posts that help answer questions that other members are asking. Posts that are not just mere trolling. Treat this forum as a community of friends. Treat the members like friends. Help them. Support them. Make their lives a little better by knowing you.

If you can do that, the rep will follow. If that doesn't interest you, then better not worry too much about the rep.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 3 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
10-01-2013, 10:40 AM
(10-01-2013 08:47 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  To answer that, I'd have to talk to my other personalities, but we'll be damned if we ever agree on anything.

I hear you, brother. The thing is, mine kinda tend to talk all at once, each - clamouring for something different. Hobo

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
10-01-2013, 04:35 PM
From what I've seen of you, you just give a meh vibe. You sometimes act immaturely which is annoying but you're not quite there. My suggestion would not to be so aggressive, Jesus in some of your posts - if I was your guardian I'd sit you in a corner. Lighten up man.

Quote:some people need their egos stroked every some often, Chas.

Yeah...pet it ruuuurl good.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
10-01-2013, 04:37 PM
Be a Christian.

Drinking Beverage

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
10-01-2013, 04:37 PM
Not feelin it dude. I usually like other teens members, but I find you a bit abrasive and arrogant. Not to fear, I am sure that this will change once I settle into it.

As for advice: Being yourself is more important that reps. If we like you we will definitely rep you.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
10-01-2013, 04:39 PM
(10-01-2013 04:35 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  From what I've seen of you, you just give a meh vibe. You sometimes act immaturely which is annoying but you're not quite there. My suggestion would not to be so aggressive, Jesus in some of your posts - if I was your guardian I'd sit you in a corner. Lighten up man.

Quote:some people need their egos stroked every some often, Chas.

Pet what exactly?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
10-01-2013, 04:49 PM
(10-01-2013 04:39 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 04:35 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  From what I've seen of you, you just give a meh vibe. You sometimes act immaturely which is annoying but you're not quite there. My suggestion would not to be so aggressive, Jesus in some of your posts - if I was your guardian I'd sit you in a corner. Lighten up man.

Pet what exactly?
His ego.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.