"How To Murder Your Husband" author charged with murdering husband

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2018, 10:36 AM
"How To Murder Your Husband" author charged with murdering husband
All the signs were there........................Undecided

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/12/how-to-mu...d-7937440/

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Silly Deity's post
12-09-2018, 10:40 AM
RE: "How To Murder Your Husband" author charged with murdering husband
1st rule for getting away with murder -

Keep your mouth shut. This includes writing " fictional" stories about the act.

Facepalm

I'm a double atheist. I don't believe in your god or your politician.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
12-09-2018, 11:16 AM
(12-09-2018 10:36 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  All the signs were there........................Undecided

In flaming letters a thousand miles high. Blink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-09-2018, 01:15 PM
Shocking. Simply shocking.

You can batten down my hatches if it
gets you through the night.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
12-09-2018, 03:07 PM
Isn’t that that the weirdest thing?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-09-2018, 03:57 PM
Best line from the Wapo comments section (different article, same subject): "She must have had writers' Glock."

fudge is the only divinity that matters
[+] 10 users Like julep's post
12-09-2018, 10:24 PM
(12-09-2018 10:36 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  All the signs were there........................Undecided

Did she at least come up with a new plot and not just recycle an old one? Smile

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem. - Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-09-2018, 08:35 AM

OMG, I remember when this happened a couple of months ago. It was on the news for a few days. I went on a tour through the Oregon Culinary Institute with my daughter who was wanting to become a chef. She decided to go in a different direction. She went into pottery instead. YES! Go for the BIG BUCKS, daughter! Facepalm

Anyway, what an idiot women.

"Gee, I've written a book about murdering a husband. Drinking Beverage I think I'll go down and shot the hell outtta my husband. No one will EVER suspect me. Smartass "

Dumb-de-dumb-de-dumb-dumb-dumb.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
13-09-2018, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2018 11:43 AM by JesseB.)
(13-09-2018 08:35 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

OMG, I remember when this happened a couple of months ago. It was on the news for a few days. I went on a tour through the Oregon Culinary Institute with my daughter who was wanting to become a chef. She decided to go in a different direction. She went into pottery instead. YES! Go for the BIG BUCKS, daughter! Facepalm

Anyway, what an idiot women.

"Gee, I've written a book about murdering a husband. Drinking Beverage I think I'll go down and shot the hell outtta my husband. No one will EVER suspect me. Smartass "

Dumb-de-dumb-de-dumb-dumb-dumb.

I mean she got away with it, most likely. Odds of her getting sent to jail for murder are pretty slim.

Lady running a daycare tried to hang a 5 year old child at her daycare from the neck until dead, and ran over 2 people with her car, got no jail time. Why should this lady be any different?

This shit happens all the time, along with teachers getting caught raping children. They almost never go to jail. Get caught, get convicted, get no jail time. Totally fair ya?

Or we can stick with people who tried to murder or pay others to murder who got no jail time...

Idk, when you look at it that way seems like the jokes on us ya?

Keep in mind, the only thing I'm saying is, she prolly got away with it. I'm not advocating that anyone be sent to jail for committing crimes, nor am I making specific claims about specific cases. Only that if you listen to the news this shit pops up daily, but if you pay attention to the endings, they almost never end in jail. I mean there was that one time a kid got raped and the perp only had to spend weekends in jail for a couple of years......

idk, I pretty much try to avoid this shit cause I got so sick of it. The worst part is how everyone lies about this shit, as if a certain portion of the human population is somehow less prone to crime than any other portion. Reality is humans commit crimes the only real difference is in sentencing and punishment, not in the rates of the commission of crimes. I doubt however this shit will ever be fixed.

Edit^
Also we look at shit like this and say "all the signs were there" this is a Texas sharpshooter fallacy. She's not the only person to write about murdering a lover/spouse etc most of whom never actually murder anyone. The reality is "all the signs" are ALWAYS there for all of us, you, me, momsurroundedbyboys, robvalue, gwaithmir every person you've ever met.... News media loves to spin "narratives" aka lies. If you actually sat down to consider all the things in your life or your past that could be made in a new story to look REALLY bad you'd be able to find stuff. I mean shit like this is why we have protections to unreasonable searches and seizures. Why the law when functioning correctly presumes innocence why we try to prevent trail by public mob. However last decade or more that's been changing. Passing judgement from the peanut gallery reading a news story that is as much a work of fiction as the Harry Potter novels is easy. Trying to remain objective, honest, and hold to the ideals of our justice system, not so easy. Not that it matters, going to jail for being black is a problem. Almost never going to jail for being born a certain way is equally a problem, one of these two will POSSIBLY one day be fixed, when some other group replaces black people as the new favorite to be picked on by the law (which could take a hundred years or more), the other is unlikely to ever be fixed, as long as people perpetuate and pretend that members of that group are somehow better or less prone to crime than any other group.

Someone mentioned a supreme court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, "However, she also believed that the law was gender-blind and all groups were entitled to equal rights. One of the five cases she won before the Supreme Court involved a portion of the Social Security Act that favored women over men because it granted certain benefits to widows but not widowers." This is how our laws should be, sadly we have a long way to go before this actually happens (this right here is why I think this woman deserves a hell of a lot of respect btw this kinda integrity is rare and deserves the highest honor).

So sure make jokes, but unless once convicted (if convicted) she goes to jail for the same amount of time anyone else would for the crime, she did get away with it. I mean who cares if you get caught committing murder if you get to walk free anyway. Why even try to hide it at that point? Why not monetize it, commit murder, celebrate it, become a millionaire, fuck ya who wouldn't eh? (I mean.... people with ethics, morality and empathy wouldn't but there's not many people in the world like that lets be honest). Our current justice system isn't that far off from being easily exploitable in this way. And it's mostly our fault along with the news media that treats this shit like it's a reality TV show.

Equal rights;
Equal protection;
Equal accountability;
(FOR ALL!)
Under the law.

Only then will we be able to stand shoulder to shoulder as peers.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin