How White Nationalism Was Reinvigorated

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2017, 06:17 AM
RE: How White Nationalism Was Reinvigorated
If I was an American, I wouldn't find this scary at all. Milo Yapanopinaiajsdhhfjhadjhsajkdhjkashjkadufheopolis singing an anthem to a bunch of losers in a club is a far cry from a gigantic Nazi rally with millions praising a führer. And yeah, I know, the Nazi party had it's humble beginnings too. But then again, Americans today don't have to take a wheelbarrow of money to the store to buy a slice of bread.

Wanna know how to solve this? Stop electing corporate stooges that waste literal trillions of your taxpayer money on killing Syrian children mistaken for terrorists in some bombed out shithole in the middle east. Stop electing bribed liars who profit from not giving you free healthcare. Stop taxing the poor and start fucking the rich and big instead. Get some welfare and decent wages. Reduce social unrest by giving everyone more money, which in turn makes people shut up because money makes anyone happy. Read a goddamn book:
https://www.amazon.com/DemoCRIPS-ReBLOOD...1616084480

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
21-10-2017, 07:43 AM
(21-10-2017 06:17 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  If I was an American, I wouldn't find this scary at all. Milo Yapanopinaiajsdhhfjhadjhsajkdhjkashjkadufheopolis singing an anthem to a bunch of losers in a club is a far cry from a gigantic Nazi rally with millions praising a führer. And yeah, I know, the Nazi party had it's humble beginnings too. But then again, Americans today don't have to take a wheelbarrow of money to the store to buy a slice of bread.

Wanna know how to solve this? Stop electing corporate stooges that waste literal trillions of your taxpayer money on killing Syrian children mistaken for terrorists in some bombed out shithole in the middle east. Stop electing bribed liars who profit from not giving you free healthcare. Stop taxing the poor and start fucking the rich and big instead. Get some welfare and decent wages. Reduce social unrest by giving everyone more money, which in turn makes people shut up because money makes anyone happy. Read a goddamn book:

You say you wouldn't fear it.

Then point the best solution is don't do something there isn't trust to have for the American people on a whole to do. That's why the fear and viewing it as something that will cease isn't reasonable. People voting in smarter efforts isn't likely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
21-10-2017, 09:08 AM
(21-10-2017 06:17 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  If I was an American, I wouldn't find this scary at all. Milo Yapanopinaiajsdhhfjhadjhsajkdhjkashjkadufheopolis singing an anthem to a bunch of losers in a club is a far cry from a gigantic Nazi rally with millions praising a führer. And yeah, I know, the Nazi party had it's humble beginnings too. But then again, Americans today don't have to take a wheelbarrow of money to the store to buy a slice of bread.

Dude, I get it, but trust me when I say that Jessie 'The Body' Ventura is his own sack of crazy bullshit you should want nothing to do with. Fuck, just look at his other books on Amazon, half of them are conspiracy theory wackadoo bullshit. I don't want support from someone that is rabidly anti-government because he thinks they fucking killed JFK.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
21-10-2017, 12:44 PM
(21-10-2017 09:08 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Dude, I get it, but trust me when I say that Jessie 'The Body' Ventura is his own sack of crazy bullshit you should want nothing to do with. Fuck, just look at his other books on Amazon, half of them are conspiracy theory wackadoo bullshit. I don't want support from someone that is rabidly anti-government because he thinks they fucking killed JFK.

Jesse has every right to doubt the US government, considering the war he served in. He *doubts* the Oswald story due to the amount of enemies JFK had. He also finds it amazing that a bunch of people who lives in caves, that being Al-Quida, brought down the most secure air security in the world with boxcutters. That is his statements, and they are far less "coo-koo" than the average conspiracy nut. I personally don't give a shit. The events happened; I'm concerned about the aftermath, and so is Ventura, seemingly one of the only people I've seen take it seriously:

So let's go down what Jesse does that *other* American politicians don't, no?

He supported gay marriage before it was "cool" for other politicans, while Obama and Clinton did jack shit to change anything before 2015. He returned surplus tax money back to the tax payers, and that's pretty much closest you can get to welfare. He opposed the death penalty, wanted to legalize weed and on top of it all, he won the goddamn gov election without any bribes from corporations.

Oh, I'm not done. Post-office he wants to send Bush and fucking Cheney to Haag:

He's on religious freedom, free speech, aswell as the foremost critic of religion itself:

And he made the best videos I've ever seen on the bullshit christian nuts said before gay marriage was *FINALLY* legalized:

And yeah, I know, he's friends with Alex Jones. Before you say anything, watch the last time he was on INFOWARS, I don't think Alex will be inviting him back anytime soon:

Now let's look at the competition, shall we?

Well, there's Berine. He's a cool dude, although I'd hardly call him a compeditor since he agrees with a lot of what Jesse says. He should be pre... Oh wait, he was screwed wasn't he? Screwed by:

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."