How White Nationalism Was Reinvigorated

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2017, 01:02 PM
RE: How White Nationalism Was Reinvigorated
(18-10-2017 01:00 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 11:34 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  I think the left has alienated enough people by painting with a very broad brush.

Keep in mind that I speak about polish left:

I think that left could alienated some (many?) people by saying truth - no pro-death authoritarian clown wanting to make women living incubator likes to be called such. Mostly however left let down people by inaction and betrayal of workers and minorities, by playing kissy faces with church and by losing revolutionary edge in rhetoric.

Quote: Personally I look forward to the day when I can read something from the left that seems to actually support something.
Anything.
Or suggest solutions rather than just point fingers at all the bad guys.

Try politicalcritique.org

Also marxism was best when used to critique capitalism (at least such was Bauman take). Perhaps left is best when it criticize right and strive to keep people honest by playing naysmith?

Case in point.
Blame blame blame blame blame
No solutions.
Well I guess Marxism is your solution then?

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2017, 01:04 PM
(18-10-2017 12:43 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 11:34 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  I think the left has alienated enough people by painting with a very broad brush.
Personally I look forward to the day when I can read something from the left that seems to actually support something.
Anything.
Or suggest solutions rather than just point fingers at all the bad guys.
I'm about as worried about white supremacists taking over as I am ISIS bringing sharia law.
I hate when people talk about things "spreading".
It is so condescending. Like people need to be protected from ideas by those who are so much smarter and a better judge then the average unwashed masses.
The answer to unsavory ideas is free speech.
Better ideas.
People can be the judge for themselves.
It's called democracy and free speech.
But it looks like the left will just take the bait and chase the same old tail around and around.
Once again fighting from the heels as usual.

Jesus... talk about condescending... and painting with a broad brush... Facepalm

If you don't know whether the left supports anything, and what it is, then I'm not sure I want to bother even trying to explain anything to you. Drinking Beverage

I know what they say they support but how does any of that translate into action or solutions?
All you every hear is blame blame blame blame blame
Not that anything from the right actually translates into action either.
It's all empty promises.

18-10-2017, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2017 01:10 PM by Szuchow.)
(18-10-2017 01:02 PM)BikerDude Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 01:00 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Keep in mind that I speak about polish left:

I think that left could alienated some (many?) people by saying truth - no pro-death authoritarian clown wanting to make women living incubator likes to be called such. Mostly however left let down people by inaction and betrayal of workers and minorities, by playing kissy faces with church and by losing revolutionary edge in rhetoric.

Try politicalcritique.org

Also marxism was best when used to critique capitalism (at least such was Bauman take). Perhaps left is best when it criticize right and strive to keep people honest by playing naysmith?

Case in point.
No solutions.

So poor, poor right is unjustly critiqued by horrible left which have no constructive ideas and is painting with broad brush? Ever thought that blaming the right for shit that right do is sensible thing to do?

As for marxism being my solution: get real clown. And go for course of reading comprehension.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
18-10-2017, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2017 01:32 PM by BikerDude.)
(18-10-2017 01:06 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 01:02 PM)BikerDude Wrote:  Case in point.
No solutions.

So poor, poor right is unjustly critiqued by horrible left which have no constructive ideas and is painting with broad brush? Ever thought that blaming the right for shit that right do is sensible thing to do?

As for marxism being my solution: get real clown. And go for course of reading comprehension.

I can't really speak for the right but it appears to me that they really don't care.
And as far as the unaffiliated like myself we are unsurprised by the same old song and dance of endless finger pointing and criticism without solutions from the left.
The complexion of the left has managed to make jerks like Ben Shapiro and Milo sound smart.

18-10-2017, 01:29 PM
(18-10-2017 01:17 PM)BikerDude Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 01:06 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  So poor, poor right is unjustly critiqued by horrible left which have no constructive ideas and is painting with broad brush? Ever thought that blaming the right for shit that right do is sensible thing to do?

I can't really speak for the right but it appears to me that they really don't care.
And as far as the unaffiliated like myself we are unsurprised by the same old song and dance of endless finger pointing and criticism without solutions from the left.

Right do care. About creating state in it's image - nationalist, authoritarian and sucking the clergy dick right there is no tomorrow.

Perhaps american left offers no solutions (I doubt it). Polish left or rather part of it is offering them - decriminalizing drugs, throwing off shackles of church, universal income. Not many people listen but left (rightly) bear stigma of past actions*.

*That is ones after 1989.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
18-10-2017, 01:31 PM
@Bikerdude

If you really want to know what the Left (or the Right) want to achieve and why, where are their disagreements, their different strategies and favored means, you have to invest yourself in those issues. You have to work, talk and learn with activists, strategists and scholars who drive those mouvments. You cannot stay on the sideline and expect to have access to all those informations and than complain that they don't offer solutions and only point fingers. You should also expect a lot of internal division within the Left (or Right). These aren't monolythic entities. What defines them is a few common beliefs and ennemies, but they aren't dogmatic groups.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 2 users Like epronovost's post
18-10-2017, 01:35 PM
How White Nationalism Was Reinvigorated

I’m not surprised you can’t see the irony in that very broad statement.

(18-10-2017 11:34 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  The answer to unsavory ideas is free speech.

I agree, but your president wants to restrict “free speech” to mean “anything he agrees with.”
[+] 1 user Likes Rachel's post
18-10-2017, 01:36 PM
(18-10-2017 01:29 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 01:17 PM)BikerDude Wrote:  I can't really speak for the right but it appears to me that they really don't care.

Right do care. About creating state in it's image - nationalist, authoritarian and sucking the clergy dick right there is no tomorrow.

Perhaps american left offers no solutions (I doubt it). Polish left or rather part of it is offering them - decriminalizing drugs, throwing off shackles of church, universal income. Not many people listen but left (rightly) bear stigma of past actions*.

*That is ones after 1989.

Well maybe the left in Poland actually DOES any of that.
Not in the US
They make promises and they point fingers at all the bad guys who they blame for everything. Doing nothing to improve anything.

The right will care when the left actually makes them.
Let's see if they have anything to offer in the next election cycle.
As it stands now the right cares about the left as much as they would care about a fly buzzing around and annoying them.

18-10-2017, 01:40 PM
@BikerDude

Left in USA is doing nothingto improve anything? Somehow I don't believe you.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

Mikhail Bakunin.
18-10-2017, 01:41 PM
(18-10-2017 01:35 PM)Rachel Wrote:  I agree, but your president wants to restrict “free speech” to mean “anything he agrees with.”

How did he win?
Is it because there are so many people who want the world to be fascist?
Or is it because people are sick of the same old story from the left every time?
Playing identity politics and pointing fingers at people for other people's plight.