How White Nationalism Was Reinvigorated

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: How White Nationalism Was Reinvigorated
(19-10-2017 11:24 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Do you believe firmly free will is as thought by the brain? You act like it's offensive to think minds are influenced by anything but the brains reasoning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

So when people disagree with you it's not actually that they disagree it's just that those silly people have been misled?

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2017, 11:41 AM
(19-10-2017 09:15 AM)Rachel Wrote:  Your actual criticism (!) deserves no response, as it is based on a deliberate misunderstanding of my actual words.
Ok, now I'm convinced that you are actively lying because I've gone out of my way repeatedly to explain in great detail exactly why that's not the case. I've even gone back and posted your conversation with Biker and gone step by step through how you are dishonestly claiming he tried to make it about you when that's actually and factually what YOU were doing. I've provided you ample opportunity to counter that criticism, repeatedly, by explaining your actions and not only have you failed to do so you have actively refused to do so while engaging in exactly what you accused him, and then me, of doing.

(19-10-2017 09:15 AM)Rachel Wrote:  I considered explaining my earlier post to Biker, but it would do no good as you have made your mind up that I’m a horrible person.
Oh fuck off lol, I've asked you to explain MULTIPLE times and you have actively refused to do so. Three times I asked you to explain how your rationally connect A to B and you avoided it every goddamn time. Also please stop trying to pretend like you can read my fucking mind, I will tell you what I think, you will not tell me what I think.

You can't fucking refuse to give an explanation after three different requests and then try an make it my fault that you won't.

(19-10-2017 09:15 AM)Rachel Wrote:  I need not justify my actions or my words to you.
When you start throwing false accusations at me and lying to me in an attempt to deflect from legitimate criticism of your behaviour yes asshole you bloody well do. You don't get to lie to my damn face and then absolve yourself of any responsibility to defend yourself.

(19-10-2017 09:15 AM)Rachel Wrote:  You have no dog in this fight.
Actually, I do and that dog is "not accusing people of valuing child rape because they fucking disagree with me". It's a fairly common dog actually. Drinking Beverage

(19-10-2017 09:15 AM)Rachel Wrote:  But I won’t continue this back and forth with you.
Go right ahead I don't give a damn, but my criticism is still valid, justified, and more importantly uncontested. Burying your head in the sand won't change the fact you have been DEMONSTRABLY dishonest from the jump.

(19-10-2017 09:15 AM)Rachel Wrote:  I said what I said and you choose to take my passage out of context in order to place a position on me which I never took. That’s why I urged you to reread my post in order to gain context.
Oh bullshit. I quoted the entire exchange you had with him and the context is exactly what I said it was. The only thing me going back and rereading it is a noticed you're bloody lying when you claim he tried to make it about you. I've asked you multiple times for the context and the logic behind your statements that you think justifies them and you have run from it with your tail between your legs every damn time while throwing down smoke bombs to cover your ass like the worlds shittiest kunoichi.

You didn't like what he was saying so you made a bunch of unsupported assumptions:
Quote:"It’s a typical tactic from those who are devoid of ideas to deflect. That’s the case with you. Not being able to respond coherently about the resurgence of white supremacy, you change to topic to an attack on the left."
Unsupported assumptions and accusations that you then went on to restate after I criticised you:
Quote:"When someone comes to a debate and refuses to debate on that topic and changes the subject, something’s going on. Is it a paucity of ideas? Is it a sympathy with the topic under discussion?"
Which you DEMONSTRABLY used as justification to accuse him of holding the exact same values as that stupid cunt Milo:
Quote:"It’s then easy to conclude that you embrace not only white nationalism but all the values Milo Y espouses, including misogyny, pedophilia, and Nazism."

There is no missing context that justifies that or makes it a rational argument. Oh and " If this doesn’t represent your position, you ought to write with more clarity of thought. " Drinking Beverage

(19-10-2017 09:15 AM)Rachel Wrote:  Like many True Believers I’ve encountered over the years, you read not for illumination but for refutation.
Ya, you can pack that little bit of bullshit right back up your ass where you found it. The fact that you made multiple DEMONSTRABLY false claims is why you got refuted and not any other reason. Pretending I didn't read what you wrote for illumination just because I didn't come to the conclusion you wanted me to is bloody nonsense, especially after I went through it line by line and explained in very clear detail why you're wrong. Again I'M not the bad guy cause I can find evidence of you lying through your teeth, YOU are the bad guy for lying in the first place.

(19-10-2017 09:15 AM)Rachel Wrote:  I won’t respond to any further attempts at lecturing from you.
Good for you by that makes nearly a half a dozen chances for you to actually address the criticism I made only for you to dishonestly avoid doing so. Shoving your head in the sand won't make it any less accurate.

(19-10-2017 09:15 AM)Rachel Wrote:  Given your emotional outbursts to me, you have abandoned the moral high ground.
Hahahaha! I'm not the one lying about multiple people to deflect from legitimate criticism and accusing people of valuing paedophilia and Nazism because they don't participate in the conversation in the way I want them to. You can't even see the ground I'm on your so low down in the vally.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
19-10-2017, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2017 11:51 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(19-10-2017 11:28 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  
(19-10-2017 11:18 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Indeed, and 3 million more voted for the candidate who lost.

Obama won.
Clinton lost.
What's unclear?
You want to change the electoral college? I'll sign the petition.
But it was there for Obama also.
He got elected twice.

And Trump got less votes than Mitt Romney. So please stop pretending like Trump and the GOP are a vanguard of a new conservative resurgence.

(19-10-2017 11:28 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  And I don't see the right "playing identity politics".
This is another instance of terms blurring.
So I won't resort to using that term.

Of course, because that would be too honest. The GOP thrives on dog-whistle politics. They've been playing 'identity politics' all along, every time they sought to throw 'welfare queens' under the bus as a coded language to attack the black community, even as more whites accepted government welfare.

Everyone else is a moocher, but when I need it, it's because I'm really in need and I deserve it, because I'm not one of those dirty no-good mooching welfare queens.

That describes a large chunk of the Republican base, who would strip welfare away from everyone else they think is undeserving, but is positively assured in their own need and right of access to it.

The most recent change is that Trump did away with the code words, and made his views blatantly obvious. Mexicans immigrants wren't a threat to American jobs or welfare, now they were murder-rapists, and we needed a wall to keep them all out. Trump did away with the dog-whistle, and traded it for a fucking bullhorn.

(19-10-2017 11:28 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  The right actually outlined a set of ideas (lies) while the left called everyone who doesn't buy the entirety of their platform racists, misogynists and fill in the blanks.
And it just continues.
It's bankrupt and it traffics in lies and bullying.

Sure, calling out some of the electorate for their racism right before you need them to vote for you is not the smartest political strategy. The last election was the Democrat's to lose, and lose it they did. But that doesn't make those voters any less racist.

Trump wanted to 'make America great again'. Clinton was more honest about the problems we have to face as a nation. I wish I could say that I was surprised at all by the human nature on display when the masses chose a comforting lie over an uncomfortable truth. Undecided

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
19-10-2017, 11:50 AM
(18-10-2017 07:42 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 07:23 AM)Dom Wrote:  Yep, funny, that.

Dunno how this stuff can come out of his mouth. But he does say all these things...Must be a disturbed individual.

Also, if you read the article, white nationalism isn't his goal, it just comes along with the prize because the groups he's pulling in as allies and supporters have a large enough segment of white nationalists that they have to cater to them. And they are absolutely willing to do so.

But, they, if LDH wants to bury his head in the sand, he's more than welcome to. But his dismissal of the article is akin to a racist claiming that he can't be racist because "some of his best friends are black"... only, somehow this is even worse.

Are you kidding? LDH is the person who said blacks are fully equal with the same opportunities as whites because Obama got elected. And that black NFL players don't have anything to protest because whites and white cops wear their NFL jerseys.

Reality and LDH are pretty much mutually exclusive.
[+] 2 users Like Stefan Mayerschoff's post
19-10-2017, 11:54 AM
(19-10-2017 11:35 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  
(19-10-2017 11:24 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Do you believe firmly free will is as thought by the brain? You act like it's offensive to think minds are influenced by anything but the brains reasoning.

So when people disagree with you it's not actually that they disagree it's just that those silly people have been misled?
Huh, what I'd disagreement or mislead have to do with it?

You can be agreeing and equally directed by the influence of other both.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
19-10-2017, 11:54 AM
(19-10-2017 11:50 AM)Stefan Mayerschoff Wrote:  Are you kidding? LDH is the person who said blacks are fully equal with the same opportunities as whites because Obama got elected. And that black NFL players don't have anything to protest because whites and white cops wear their NFL jerseys.

Jesus Christ!
I will reiterate my continued frustration with the way liberals are reacting to all of this.
THEN CHANGE IT!
All I hear is how unfair everything is.
Simply pointing fingers and calling people racists doesn't fix anything.

19-10-2017, 11:57 AM
(19-10-2017 11:54 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  
(19-10-2017 11:50 AM)Stefan Mayerschoff Wrote:  Are you kidding? LDH is the person who said blacks are fully equal with the same opportunities as whites because Obama got elected. And that black NFL players don't have anything to protest because whites and white cops wear their NFL jerseys.

Jesus Christ!
I will reiterate my continued frustration with the way liberals are reacting to all of this.
THEN CHANGE IT!
All I hear is how unfair everything is.
Simply pointing fingers and calling people racists doesn't fix anything.
That's kinda the attempted point of policy and social awareness efforts. But you seed to say those weren't existing in the last decade despite the ones that exist.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
19-10-2017, 11:58 AM
How White Nationalism Was Reinvigorated
(19-10-2017 11:41 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  When you start throwing false accusations at me and lying to me in an attempt to deflect from legitimate criticism of your behaviour yes asshole you bloody well do. You don't get to lie to my damn face and then absolve yourself of any responsibility to defend yourself.

I did nothing of the sort. Your outrage is wearing thin.

(19-10-2017 11:41 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Actually, I do and that dog is "not accusing people of valuing child rape because they fucking disagree with me". It's a fairly common dog actually.

Again, this isn’t about you, has nothing to do with you, and is about you wanting to pick a fight with me. I’m not impressed.

(19-10-2017 11:41 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Hahahaha! I'm not the one lying about multiple people to deflect from legitimate criticism and accusing people of valuing paedophilia and Nazism because they don't participate in the conversation in the way I want them to. You can't even see the ground I'm on your so low down in the vally.

There isn’t a single fact in that passage. Still not impressed.
19-10-2017, 11:58 AM
(19-10-2017 11:35 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  

So propaganda has no effect at all and neither right nor left influences people thoughts?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
19-10-2017, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2017 12:04 PM by BikerDude.)
(19-10-2017 11:47 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(19-10-2017 11:28 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  Obama won.
Clinton lost.
What's unclear?
You want to change the electoral college? I'll sign the petition.
But it was there for Obama also.
He got elected twice.

And Trump got less votes than Mitt Romney. So please stop pretending like Trump and the GOP are a vanguard of a new conservative resurgence.

(19-10-2017 11:28 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  And I don't see the right "playing identity politics".
This is another instance of terms blurring.
So I won't resort to using that term.

Of course, because that would be too honest. The GOP thrives on dog-whistle politics. They've been playing 'identity politics' all along, every time they sought to throw 'welfare queens' under the bus as a coded language to attack the black community, even as more whites accepted government welfare.

Everyone else is a moocher, but when I need it, it's because I'm really in need and I deserve it, because I'm not one of those dirty no-good mooching welfare queens.

That describes a large chunk of the Republican base, who would strip welfare away from everyone else they think is undeserving, but is positively assured in their own need and right of access to it.

The most recent change is that Trump did away with the code words, and made his views blatantly obvious. Mexicans immigrants wren't a threat to American jobs or welfare, now they were murder-rapists, and we needed a wall to keep them all out. Trump did away with the dog-whistle, and traded it for a fucking bullhorn.

(19-10-2017 11:28 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  The right actually outlined a set of ideas (lies) while the left called everyone who doesn't buy the entirety of their platform racists, misogynists and fill in the blanks.
And it just continues.
It's bankrupt and it traffics in lies and bullying.

Sure, calling out some of the electorate for their racism right before you need them to vote for you is not the smartest political strategy. The last election was the Democrat's to lose, and lose it they did. But that doesn't make those voters any less racist.

Trump wanted to 'make America great again'. Clinton was more honest about the problems we have to face as a nation. I wish I could say that I was surprised at all by the human nature on display when the masses chose a comforting lie over an uncomfortable truth. Undecided

Well I don't know what to tell you.
Your binary view that a person agrees with you or they are a racists is just not realistic and not true.
This is so much the same sort of oversimplification that the right used to seem to have a real monopoly on.
It's the extremes from both sides now.
And sadly that seems to control the political landscape.
From what I've seen is that a lot of reasonable people actually found the right less objectionable (racism and all) to the endless complaints and whining from the left.
A lot of people who aren't racist have found themselves either without a party or voting to head off the liberal taliban.
And I don't think they've been "programmed" to think that.
Personally I just either don't vote or throw my vote away on the third party candidate.