Poll: How will the Trump Presidency end?
He finishes his first term and loses his re-election bid
He finishes his term but doesn't seek reelection (or another Repub wins primary nomination)
He wins reelection and is president for 8 years
He is impeached
He resigns
He dies in office (I'll leave it vague here. This could mean he dies of unnatural causes or is killed in office)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
How Will the Trump Presidency end? (POLL)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2017, 03:24 PM
RE: How Will the Trump Presidency end? (POLL)
(30-08-2017 03:20 PM)Banjo Wrote:  It will end in chaos.

That's a safe bet, since it's in chaos already!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
30-08-2017, 03:30 PM
(30-08-2017 02:32 PM)Loom Wrote:  [Image: giant_meteor_2020_making_america_molten_...t=1.cf.jpg]

Giant Meteor better be strong on the second amendment. I ain't just votin' for anybody.

[+] 3 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
30-08-2017, 03:34 PM
Eris and Mars have their eyes on America.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
30-08-2017, 03:44 PM
(30-08-2017 03:34 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Eris and Mars have their eyes on America.

Mmm... apples....

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
30-08-2017, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2017 04:05 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(30-08-2017 11:08 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(30-08-2017 11:07 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  He will be re-elected.
I hope not but I'm not hopeful.
I see the Republicans gaining seats and any investigations just become irrelevant.
There will be no way to impeach him. The numbers won't be there.
Accomplishing nothing doesn't matter because most people that voted for him actually voted against Hillary and they call Donald Trump sitting in the white house doing nothing a victory. And because he is doing exactly what the wealthy and corporations want him to do so they will support him. Any acts of PR by CEO's in response to his nonsense is nothing more than PR. It's all about money. They don't care about racism or abortion or guns or anything else they just want to make each other rich.
And the Democrats will run another flawed candidate.

He won't be reelected unless he can get that approval rating up dramatically. He already lost the popular vote once.

He gave a speech today about tax reform ... yet another topic he promised something dramatic on, yet has absolutely (well a 1/2 page one Weeping ) no plan, and no one on his team capable of writing one ... just as they had no plan for health care. A tax reform plan takes YEARS to prepare. It's not possible at this point. He can't get reelected without some dramatic change. He's 71. A mentally unsound old man doesn't change his stripes. More and more Republicans are distancing themselves from him ... Danforth said he was hateful, (even Mattis was caught telling the troops they just had to hang in there until things got back to normal last week). I see no Democrats with any charisma at this point. They have some, but they are too young. At this point, just not having an insane president who thinks the presidency is a reality TV show, would be an improvement.

Edit: Come to think of it ... both the Minnesota senators are rather well liked, and squeaky clean, Amy and Al. They might be possibilities. I love Elizabeth Warren to pieces, but she's probably too radical for a national election. Kamala Harris and Caroline Kennedy would be a dream team.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
31-08-2017, 06:02 AM
(30-08-2017 03:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I see no Democrats with any charisma at this point.

I would be happy with any competent bureaucrat over Trump, the more boring the better.

Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like Thoreauvian's post
31-08-2017, 06:22 AM
(30-08-2017 01:52 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(30-08-2017 01:45 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  This is nothing but a bunch of red herrings. You said "... was a majority of the nation going to vote against Hillary (and the democrats period) no matter who the alternative was?" Note that the electoral college (your post hoc interpretation of "the nation") wasn't "going to vote" any way except the way the voters of their respective states told them to. The only entities who could have had a pre-election intention to vote one way or the other were the individual voters -- and the majority of them voted for Clinton.

When I make an incorrect statement and someone points it out, I concede. I don't try to weasel out of it and pretend I said something else. In your initial statement, "the nation" could only have referred to the individual voters, and the majority of them did not vote against Clinton. Own your statements. You can't change them after the fact.

Now you're just being childish, Grasshopper Drinking Beverage

(31-08-2017 06:02 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(30-08-2017 03:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I see no Democrats with any charisma at this point.

I would be happy with any competent bureaucrat over Trump, the more boring the better.

Thumbsup

Yeah because then he wouldn't be a "Trumpian" to coin a phrase.
"They" (as in this unholy alliance between religion and business) HATE government and want to see it dragged into the dirt, strangled and destroyed in every way.
At the very least they want to see any ability for it to moderate their actions removed. They hate above all else constitutional protections and the legislative reforms that the constitution has allowed. Supreme court decisions.
They want to roll it all back. To about the 18th century.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes BikerDude's post
31-08-2017, 06:44 AM
(30-08-2017 03:44 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(30-08-2017 03:34 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Eris and Mars have their eyes on America.

Mmm... apples....

Figurative.

Atheist 53+ years.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
31-08-2017, 07:48 AM
My hope is that we can return to normal.

I truly hope that they have the rare primary challenge for a sitting president. And that the republican voters choose someone else to be their nominee for 2020. The Trump hate is so strong and it's dividing the country so much. Personally I'm fine with a lot of things he's doing, but I disapprove of how easily he can be attacked. He's not smooth. A regular republican could do the job Trump is doing and the left wouldn't have as much ammo. That's where voters screwed up with Trump. Myself included. Any of the republicans would have worked to get the GOP agenda implemented. The important things to me are supreme court, gun rights, the ACA repeal and tax reform. Any of the republican candidates would have been sufficient in working on those things, without the sideshow that this administration has turned into. I blame the media for the constant attention, but still, Trump brings a lot of his pain on himself.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
31-08-2017, 07:50 AM
(31-08-2017 07:48 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  My hope is that we can return to normal.

Yes! Thumbsup

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man