Poll: How will the Trump Presidency end?
He finishes his first term and loses his re-election bid
He finishes his term but doesn't seek reelection (or another Repub wins primary nomination)
He wins reelection and is president for 8 years
He is impeached
He resigns
He dies in office (I'll leave it vague here. This could mean he dies of unnatural causes or is killed in office)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
How Will the Trump Presidency end? (POLL)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2017, 07:50 AM
RE: How Will the Trump Presidency end? (POLL)
The media comes with the job.

Nice to see you are more aware.

Well done.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
31-08-2017, 09:35 AM
(31-08-2017 07:48 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I blame the media for the constant attention, but still, Trump brings a lot of his pain on himself.

Constant attention from the media focused on the POTUS is a given, no matter what party or what decade or century. If you (as in any candidate) run for that office you should not be surprised, if you are you aren’t paying attention.

Shit, look at Obama’s presidency, the guy was called No Drama Obama and still it was relentless.

In the end the media is but a distraction and how you lead and what direction you take the country is all on you. One of the many problems with 45 is that he doesn’t own his fuck ups, scapegoating is one of his fortes. Dodgy

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
31-08-2017, 09:55 AM
I'm not the only one that's getting tired of the Trump drama. It's not so much him as much as it's the constant negativity. Because he's terrible at communication. This poll from Fox sums up how I'm feeling lately.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/...apart.html

Trump doesn't know how to be a politician. I liked that about him at first but he can't bring the country together even in times of disaster. Look at Bush's approval ratings after 9/11. You can hate Bush for his politics but he fucked up some Taliban ass as payback and we all (almost all) got behind him. Trump is dividing this country further. Not so much by his actions (democrats should naturally dislike republican ideas). But because his defenders have to constantly attack back, its a fight all the time. Used to be if you didn't like the president, oh well, you go on with your life. Now we hear about his every move and fight about every word he says. It shouldn't consume our lives like this and for that reason alone Trump was the wrong choice.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
31-08-2017, 10:02 AM
(31-08-2017 09:55 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I'm not the only one that's getting tired of the Trump drama. It's not so much him as much as it's the constant negativity. Because he's terrible at communication. This poll from Fox sums up how I'm feeling lately.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/...apart.html

Trump doesn't know how to be a politician. I liked that about him at first but he can't bring the country together even in times of disaster. Look at Bush's approval ratings after 9/11. You can hate Bush for his politics but he fucked up some Taliban ass as payback and we all (almost all) got behind him. Trump is dividing this country further. Not so much by his actions (democrats should naturally dislike republican ideas). But because his defenders have to constantly attack back, its a fight all the time. Used to be if you didn't like the president, oh well, you go on with your life. Now we hear about his every move and fight about every word he says. It shouldn't consume our lives like this and for that reason alone Trump was the wrong choice.

Could be that it's not partisan at all, but that some of us see Trump as a dangerous man. We make fun of him because we need comic relief. But really, that man is trying to dismantle the democracy. Completely. And a lot of the stupid shit he does is just a distraction. He is not a republican. He is going to try to squish both parties. Hell, he is already digging into the republicans.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
31-08-2017, 10:05 AM
(31-08-2017 09:55 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's not so much him as much as it's the constant negativity. Because he's terrible at communication.

And yet the man can’t stop tweeting every random thought that crosses his head without heeding his advisors or using the enormous vetting machine that surrounds him. No, he’s not just a terrible communicator, he has failed to surround himself with experts (Mattis is the only exception I can think of) appointing the antithesis to almost every governmental office in the land and then getting his news from TV.

No, he isn’t just suffering from being a "terrible communicator”, he is in fact an unqualified buffoon with malignant narcissistic tendencies.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
31-08-2017, 11:06 AM
(31-08-2017 07:48 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  My hope is that we can return to normal.

I truly hope that they have the rare primary challenge for a sitting president. And that the republican voters choose someone else to be their nominee for 2020. The Trump hate is so strong and it's dividing the country so much. Personally I'm fine with a lot of things he's doing, but I disapprove of how easily he can be attacked. He's not smooth. A regular republican could do the job Trump is doing and the left wouldn't have as much ammo. That's where voters screwed up with Trump. Myself included. Any of the republicans would have worked to get the GOP agenda implemented. The important things to me are supreme court, gun rights, the ACA repeal and tax reform. Any of the republican candidates would have been sufficient in working on those things, without the sideshow that this administration has turned into. I blame the media for the constant attention, but still, Trump brings a lot of his pain on himself.

Bowing Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
31-08-2017, 11:22 AM
I personally think Trump will resign before the end of his term, since he doesn't have the intellect or patience to really learn the job. He will blame everyone but himself of course. That will be his way to save face for his many failures. It will also save him from having to run for president again. You can't run a second time on how awful everyone else is and how simple the problems are to solve when you have a record of failure too.
[+] 3 users Like Thoreauvian's post
31-08-2017, 11:25 AM
I look into the balls of crystal.

I see the mist clearing.

I see Orange.

Orange flames.

I hear "DRACARYS"

[Image: tumblr_no5zq6UUv21qz72sno1_500.gif]

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
31-08-2017, 12:07 PM
(31-08-2017 07:48 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  My hope is that we can return to normal.

I truly hope that they have the rare primary challenge for a sitting president. And that the republican voters choose someone else to be their nominee for 2020. The Trump hate is so strong and it's dividing the country so much. Personally I'm fine with a lot of things he's doing, but I disapprove of how easily he can be attacked. He's not smooth. A regular republican could do the job Trump is doing and the left wouldn't have as much ammo. That's where voters screwed up with Trump. Myself included. Any of the republicans would have worked to get the GOP agenda implemented. The important things to me are supreme court, gun rights, the ACA repeal and tax reform. Any of the republican candidates would have been sufficient in working on those things, without the sideshow that this administration has turned into. I blame the media for the constant attention, but still, Trump brings a lot of his pain on himself.

I grudgingly agree with you on much of this. Dodgy

We don't need a circus sideshow in the White House and that is what we have.

I don't blame the media...they would not have this insanity to report on if it wasn't there. Yes, there are biases and slants on stories, there always are. If Trump would shut up for a minute and let his Twitter account go silent it would help. He is still campaigning and screaming his vitriol against Hillary and Obama...which isn't productive in any way. Someone should let him know that the election is over and has been for several months.

* * Wait...it's not April 1st is it?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
31-08-2017, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2017 12:40 PM by BikerDude.)
How bout like this?
If his constituency turns on him.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]