14-06-2013, 05:18 AM
How about going to university in China!
ooooooo maybe not. Unlucky China.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2013, 06:34 AM
RE: How about going to university in China!
Laughat

Want something? Then do something.
16-06-2013, 02:51 PM
The fuck's wrong with you, MuffinHead. Pot meet kettle. Glass houses and throwing stones and shit.

[Image: uni.png]

source: U.S. News World's Best Universities

I work with quite a few top-tier US Universities. Some CompSci Graduate Schools consist almost entirely of little tiny teenage PRC girls who blush and giggle when they try to explain their work to me. They're not blushing and giggling with me or at me, they're blushing and giggling for me. They scare the shit outta Girly. Bechased The US better make China an ally soon or their little girls are gonna eat our lunch.

I have yet to encounter a Kiwi. Drinking Beverage

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-06-2013, 07:05 PM
Of course our universities are shit compared to the rest of the world...
It's New Zealand. Our job market and university degree market has near zero competitiveness, so there's no incentive for our universities to increase the quality of their services.

China is China...

16-06-2013, 07:58 PM
Earmuffs is like a propaganda wind up you. Wind him up and he says the same propaganda over and over.
16-06-2013, 08:00 PM
(16-06-2013 07:58 PM)I and I Wrote:  Earmuffs is like a propaganda wind up you. Wind him up and he says the same propaganda over and over.

This is Irony!

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
16-06-2013, 10:14 PM
(16-06-2013 07:58 PM)I and I Wrote:  Earmuffs is like a propaganda wind up you. Wind him up and he says the same propaganda over and over.

Actually I like to think of myself like a grilled cheese sandwich.

16-06-2013, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2013 11:11 PM by ghostexorcist.)
I actually intended to study Chinese at Peking University, but I failed to get any of the scholarships that I applied for. That's why I'm focusing on primates and the fossil record now.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-06-2013, 01:12 AM
(16-06-2013 11:00 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I actually intended to study Chinese at Peking University, but I failed to get any of the scholarships that I applied for. That's why I'm focusing on primates and the fossil record now.

I think maybe you can find another Chinese university whose diploma is also accepted in your country and willing to provide you with a scholarship.

Besides, there is also this scholarship provided by the Chinese government, currently operated by the Chinese Scholarships Council, with a special attention to those who want to study Chinese. And these scholarships cover from undergrad education to doctoral researches.

I hope this might help.

17-06-2013, 01:43 AM (This post was last modified: 17-06-2013 04:08 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
(16-06-2013 02:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The fuck's wrong with you, MuffinHead. Pot meet kettle. Glass houses and throwing stones and shit.

[Image: uni.png]

source: U.S. News World's Best Universities

I work with quite a few top-tier US Universities. Some CompSci Graduate Schools consist almost entirely of little tiny teenage PRC girls who blush and giggle when they try to explain their work to me. They're not blushing and giggling with me or at me, they're blushing and giggling for me. They scare the shit outta Girly. Bechased The US better make China an ally soon or their little girls are gonna eat our lunch.

I have yet to encounter a Kiwi. Drinking Beverage

As one who once studied in UW, by comparison, I am ashamed by my eagerness to achieve quick success and that eagerness also exists in many universities in my country , with attention far from being adequate towards fundamental research at that time, which I think was a common phenomenon.

Luckily, we can observe how US gets so successful in the realm of science and technology. We are getting better now.

[Image: em115.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes HU.Junyuan's post