How about that 2 month hunger strike that the U.S. media isn't covering?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2013, 01:21 PM
RE: How about that 2 month hunger strike that the U.S. media isn't covering?
So move...there are bound to be other countries that would love to have you....

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2013, 01:33 PM
[Image: goalpost_by_phaedrus2401-d614km0.png]

Anyone else bored yet?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
10-04-2013, 01:39 PM
(10-04-2013 01:33 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  [Image: goalpost_by_phaedrus2401-d614km0.png]

Anyone else bored yet?

what goal post? I never said "name any reporting on this issue" some blow hard with a website writing an article doesn't count as mainstream news, and don't be stupid and pretend that CNN, FOX and MSNBC are watched by alot of people. These news sites have not done any reporting on their news channels of this hunger strike.

Care to explain why that is?
10-04-2013, 01:47 PM
(10-04-2013 01:20 PM)I and I Wrote:  btw, I love how self proclaimed freethinkers rise to the occasion to defend their government Rolleyes while not saying anything about the current hunger strike, then of course attack people who bring it up.

Team america fuck yeah

Well, maybe because people say things like...

(10-04-2013 01:20 PM)I and I Wrote:  Most people in the U.S. are stupid and do not get their news from print or reading articles online.

People will live up to your expectations if all you are looking for are YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

Many periodicals are shutting down because their readership is going online for their news. Network news ratings are way down for the same reason. Out of touch, much? Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-04-2013, 01:57 PM
(10-04-2013 01:47 PM)kim Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 01:20 PM)I and I Wrote:  btw, I love how self proclaimed freethinkers rise to the occasion to defend their government Rolleyes while not saying anything about the current hunger strike, then of course attack people who bring it up.

Team america fuck yeah

Well, maybe because people say things like...

(10-04-2013 01:20 PM)I and I Wrote:  Most people in the U.S. are stupid and do not get their news from print or reading articles online.

People will live up to your expectations if all you are looking for are YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

Many periodicals are shutting down because their readership is going online for their news. Network news ratings are way down for the same reason. Out of touch, much? Drinking Beverage

so now we are into new age woo woo religious bullshit... "if you believe people are stupid, then they will be stupid" Rolleyes

What year did print news or internet news start to get more ratings and viewers than CNN, FOX, and MSNBC tv channels?
10-04-2013, 02:12 PM
(10-04-2013 01:39 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 01:33 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  [Image: goalpost_by_phaedrus2401-d614km0.png]

Anyone else bored yet?

what goal post? I never said "name any reporting on this issue" some blow hard with a website writing an article doesn't count as mainstream news, and don't be stupid and pretend that CNN, FOX and MSNBC are watched by alot of people. These news sites have not done any reporting on their news channels of this hunger strike.

Maybe you're too deluded to understand this.. It's rather simple: Your comments has trended too:

Media-->US Media-->Mainstream Media-->Network Television Media....

If you constantly alter and narrow down your point, you will come out on top... Congratulations.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
10-04-2013, 02:19 PM
(10-04-2013 02:12 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 01:39 PM)I and I Wrote:  what goal post? I never said "name any reporting on this issue" some blow hard with a website writing an article doesn't count as mainstream news, and don't be stupid and pretend that CNN, FOX and MSNBC are watched by alot of people. These news sites have not done any reporting on their news channels of this hunger strike.

Maybe you're too deluded to understand this.. It's rather simple: Your comments has trended too:

Media-->US Media-->Mainstream Media-->Network Television Media....

If you constantly alter and narrow down your point, you will come out on top... Congratulations.

Well channel 267 Local News in Warwick Kansas has not done a full cover story on this so obviously it's being suppressed by the mainstream media. Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
10-04-2013, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2013 03:12 PM by Phaedrus.)
Mhm. Any way, it's all moot since I saw it talked about on NBC news. "Oh but NBC is only the FOURTH biggest network news, boo hoo, wut about CNN????" Keep movin' that goalpost...

That would have been between March 15 and March 20, while I was on the road, btw.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
10-04-2013, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2013 03:00 PM by kim.)
(10-04-2013 01:57 PM)I and I Wrote:  so now we are into new age woo woo religious bullshit... "if you believe people are stupid, then they will be stupid" Rolleyes

Wow, that was quite a jump to some strangely, misplaced assertion. I might suggest a brush up on your reading comprehension unless you are just deliberately trying to be obtuse.

Ironically, I was somewhat a paraphrasing of a philosophy of teaching which rejects "dumbing down" of culture and teaching. It essentially states: never tell a child they are stupid for they will always try to live up to that expectation of them. Yes; Rolleyes right back at you.

(10-04-2013 01:57 PM)I and I Wrote:  What year did print news or internet news start to get more ratings and viewers than CNN, FOX, and MSNBC tv channels?

Don't know - I don't have tv. Do you? It might be that you think people are as uninformed as yourself. I'm not obsessed with media because I, not being a slave to it or spoon fed by it, do not rely on it solely for my world view. Many people don't; chances are the majority of people on this forum don't, either.

By the way, why are you just now bringing up this hunger strike? I read about it at the end of February. Maybe people see you fein concern to draw attention to how horrible you have decided the US is. Guess what? Nationalism can go fuck itself... too. Dodgy

You know... I and others might agree with you on a few things but, you go about it in such an asshole way, it's not worthy of pursuit. Just slow your shit down and think things through before you make a thread. You'll probably get some interesting points across. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-04-2013, 03:06 PM
(10-04-2013 02:47 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  That would have been between April 15 and April 20, while I was on the road, btw.

I trust you meant March. Wink

Unless, I've been abducted by aliens and lost time.

again

[+] 3 users Like kim's post