How about that 2 month hunger strike that the U.S. media isn't covering?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: How about that 2 month hunger strike that the U.S. media isn't covering?
March yes.

Ooooor I have a time machine. Wink

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2013, 03:55 PM
(10-04-2013 03:12 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  March yes.

Ooooor I have a time machine. Wink
So do I!!

Unfortunately, mine is a frozen donkey wheel underground that's really hard to get to. And it can only send me back to 1977. Sad
It has very limited uses..... Undecided

[Image: h8m4.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like LostLocke's post
10-04-2013, 04:41 PM
(10-04-2013 03:12 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Ooooor I have a time machine. Wink

Hmm... if that were true... Consider somehow, I'm thinking you would have won the lottery and have no reason to loiter on the interwebz. You'd be up to your ass in hookers and beer, with no time to respond to commie boy. I know a clever ruse when I sees it - I got skillz. Yes

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
10-04-2013, 05:14 PM
So, who wants to bet that Mr. "Mainstream Media Man" will admit that he made a mistake, or will he continue to be a pussy and try to rationalize his blatant failure to check his facts by continually moving the goalposts?

Currently 20:1 in favor of idiocy, taking bets, who wants the long shot?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post
10-04-2013, 05:31 PM
(10-04-2013 05:14 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  So, who wants to bet that Mr. "Mainstream Media Man" will admit that he made a mistake, or will he continue to be a pussy and try to rationalize his blatant failure to check his facts by continually moving the goalposts?

Idiot^2 can't make mistakes because he follows the perfect words of Myron Coureval Fagan.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
10-04-2013, 05:41 PM
(10-04-2013 05:31 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 05:14 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  So, who wants to bet that Mr. "Mainstream Media Man" will admit that he made a mistake, or will he continue to be a pussy and try to rationalize his blatant failure to check his facts by continually moving the goalposts?

Idiot^2 can't make mistakes because he follows the perfect words of Myron Coureval Fagan.

Nah. He's not anti-communist enough, Myron was a buddy of McCarthy.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.
10-04-2013, 05:51 PM
(10-04-2013 05:41 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 05:31 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Idiot^2 can't make mistakes because he follows the perfect words of Myron Coureval Fagan.

Nah. He's not anti-communist enough, Myron was a buddy of McCarthy.

But he was also the instigator of the modern Illuminati conspiracy theory.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
17-04-2013, 09:24 AM
If this post doesn't make since it's because FSM fucked me over. I wrote this in response to the thread "Prison Food anyone?", but he closed the thread as I was typing my response.

I'm certainly against force-feeding anyone against their will (opposed to people that are in comas and such). I'm also oppose to the detention of the prisoners in gitmo. We should show the same treatment to them as we would to anyone, do unto others. Who cares if their American citizens or not, it is the principle. It violates the ideas of our founding document just like slavery did.

All men are created equal...okay well all white men who own land are created equal. Poor folks, brown folks, and folks with tittties, we'll take care of 'em, don't you worry none.

If they want to die, let them. Frankly I might want to die to if I was on the wrong side of the bars in the hole.

As for wings, I honestly don't much care for them. Most men either love them, or pretend to. I ain't really sure how they became a staple of masculinity, but they have. I get football (either version), chopping wood, grilling and all that, but I don't know what eating little bits of flavored chicken covered in sauce became manly. Whatever the reason, it is my least favorite preparation of chicken I've ever eaten. I mean, its chicken so it ain't particularly bad tasting, but it annoys me. Too much work for too little meat, too messy, bad meat to sauce ratio, its annoying. Just give me a proper sized leg or breast.

17-04-2013, 09:29 AM
Prison food? In the Pima County funhouse, our shit was catered. Now what? Tongue

Force feeding? Fuck 'em. They're terrorists. Big Grin

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
17-04-2013, 09:47 AM
(17-04-2013 09:29 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Prison food? In the Pima County funhouse, our shit was catered. Now what? Tongue

Force feeding? Fuck 'em. They're terrorists. Big Grin

I doubt the hunger strike is being done because the quality of the food. As a kid I know the local prison got the same food the school children did. All schools in the county as well as the prison at the same food from the same place on the same day. I'd think the prisoners in Gitmo are pretty much getting the same rations military folks are getting, minus the pork. Never been stationed there, but I'd bet on it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation How would you explain this? "Media Buries Bombshell Turkey False Flag Attack" PoolBoyG 10 180 03-04-2014 02:08 PM
Last Post: Alex_Leonardo
  The dark side of legalized pot and media hysteria Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver 6 262 05-02-2014 11:50 PM
Last Post: toadaly
  White Genocide in South Africa - Where's the media? janthuffy 10 672 03-08-2013 03:36 PM
Last Post: morondog
  Media and how it affects many things JAH 38 1,047 22-04-2013 11:24 AM
Last Post: Chas
  Is racism part of the Iran and North Korea media entertainment? I and I 14 649 09-04-2013 12:10 PM
Last Post: Logica Humano
  Imperialist corporate media coverage of todays shooting. I and I 20 779 15-12-2012 10:54 AM
Last Post: Janus
  The NON liberal Media and Mitt's Dad the NON Citizen! Denicio 4 419 03-11-2012 10:14 AM
Last Post: TheBlackKnight