How an Administrator sees the average user

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2014, 01:19 PM
RE: How an Administrator sees the average user
(12-01-2014 01:16 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Ok, so I need to ask why the admins or mods think so highly of the collective membership here ?

Is it a need to feel superior ? or maybe a behind the scenes attitude of 'look at the dumb shits in here' click mentality. Kind of gives one bad vibes with a thread like this.

Bad enough to get treated like shit by the bible thumping bunch, but I didnt expect it here. Sad

Huh? The admins have treated you like shit here? I'm confused.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2014, 01:20 PM
(12-01-2014 01:16 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Ok, so I need to ask why the admins or mods think so highly of the collective membership here ?

Is it a need to feel superior ? or maybe a behind the scenes attitude of 'look at the dumb shits in here' click mentality. Kind of gives one bad vibes with a thread like this.

Bad enough to get treated like shit by the bible thumping bunch, but I didnt expect it here. Sad

Dude it's a joke, calm down. And as an admin of many other gaming sites, it's fairly true. There are many people who are either too ignorant or just don't care while on every forum. It's not making fun of everyone, just the people who make you facepalm.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
12-01-2014, 01:43 PM

What are you talking about man? Vosur, the guy who made this thread is not an admin nor a mod. And even if he was it would still be just a joke.
Anyway, in my time here I never saw admins or mods pull rank on a member or look down on anybody or assume a position of power over anybody.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
12-01-2014, 01:46 PM
Yes, we are just full of jokes because that's how we are.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
12-01-2014, 01:46 PM
I think that got taken wrong, I havent been treated like shit personally or am hyper about anything, the OP was just a bit insulting in general and could have been put in a different light than pointing out 'this is how admins see the average user' .

No need to back pedal on the OP, it was a pretty clear statement, to me anyway.

Not that I took it personal in any way, however I did want to say my peace about how I percieved the topic. Trust me, the "calm down" statement wasnt necessary or needed, and by no way applies to me here..... if I ever lose my cool, it would be a bit, um, different.
12-01-2014, 01:51 PM
(12-01-2014 01:46 PM)War Horse Wrote:  I think that got taken wrong, I havent been treated like shit personally or am hyper about anything, the OP was just a bit insulting in general and could have been put in a different light than pointing out 'this is how admins see the average user' .

No need to back pedal on the OP, it was a pretty clear statement, to me anyway.

Not that I took it personal in any way, however I did want to say my peace about how I percieved the topic. Trust me, the "calm down" statement wasnt necessary or needed, and by no way applies to me here..... if I ever lose my cool, it would be a bit, um, different.

Again, the fact that the guy who made the thread is not an admin seems to be lost on you.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
12-01-2014, 01:56 PM
(12-01-2014 01:51 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Again, the fact that the guy who made the thread is not an admin seems to be lost on you.

For fucks sake, nothing is LOST on me, I got that shit by now.. OK ?

The fact that none of the mods or admins have that in their heading, doesnt exactly make it easy to figure out as to whos who in here...... Do you get that ? or is that LOST on you ?

I gave my opinion, if ya dont like it , then fuck off.
12-01-2014, 01:57 PM
(12-01-2014 01:46 PM)War Horse Wrote:  ... the OP was just a bit insulting in general and could have been put in a different light than pointing out 'this is how admins see the average user' .

(Bolding mine.)
Don't be insulted, because if you are, you're the guy trying to have a glass of water Wink

Be sure you have someone up your sleeve who will save you when you find yourself in deep shit. - James D. Watson
[+] 1 user Likes Khare's post
12-01-2014, 02:01 PM
(12-01-2014 01:57 PM)Khare Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 01:46 PM)War Horse Wrote:  ... the OP was just a bit insulting in general and could have been put in a different light than pointing out 'this is how admins see the average user' .

(Bolding mine.)
Don't be insulted, because if you are, you're the guy trying to have a glass of water Wink

Ya wanna try speaking plain English. I dont get your reference to the glass of water.
12-01-2014, 02:03 PM
(12-01-2014 01:56 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 01:51 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Again, the fact that the guy who made the thread is not an admin seems to be lost on you.

For fucks sake, nothing is LOST on me, I got that shit by now.. OK ?

The fact that none of the mods or admins have that in their heading, doesnt exactly make it easy to figure out as to whos who in here...... Do you get that ? or is that LOST on you ?

I gave my opinion, if ya dont like it , then fuck off.

You seem mad.

I gave an opinion on your opinion , if you don't like it , then fuck off. Yes