How antisemetic are you?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2014, 08:05 AM
How antisemetic are you?
Just saw the new studies on antisemitism globaly.

It seems that in Europe it is finaly starting to become less. And as a German I am of course very happy that we are amongst the least antisemetic countries in Europe and the world.

Greece though has seen an incredbile boost unfortunatly Sad

69% of the population show antisemetic tendencies.

http://global100.adl.org/

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
18-05-2014, 08:18 AM
RE: How antisemetic are you?
That's pretty weird. I haven't met a single person who has expressed such views here.

I suspect that this is because I don't let a conversation with uneducated dickheads last more than 5 seconds.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 10 users Like undergroundp's post
18-05-2014, 08:34 AM
OMFG America is less racists than Canada.

[Image: slide_22724_272633_huge.jpg]
[Image: fireworks.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0257.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 9 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-05-2014, 08:51 AM
I have found it interesting that for me my deconversion stripped away any and all negative views of other religions (I was raised Catholic) and now, in my mind, I just lump them all into the category of "Delusional Bullshit".

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
18-05-2014, 08:55 AM
(18-05-2014 08:51 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I have found it interesting that for me my deconversion stripped away any and all negative views of other religions (I was raised Catholic) and now, in my mind, I just lump them all into the category of "Delusional Bullshit".

Being a jew doesnt mean that you have to be religious.

It certainly doesnt mean that for most antisemites.

Einstein was a Jew. Would you call him a non jew because he found the religion of judaiism childish? I know that most antisemites didnt. Which is why so many secular and deconverted jews were gassed.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
18-05-2014, 08:57 AM
(18-05-2014 08:05 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Just saw the new studies on antisemitism globaly.

It seems that in Europe it is finaly starting to become less. And as a German I am of course very happy that we are amongst the least antisemetic countries in Europe and the world.

I am - to some greater or lesser degree - against religions regardless of stripe.

As to one in particular - no more "anti" than any other.

As to any particular individual - live and let live.

"People don't go to heaven when they die; they're taken to a special room and burned!" Evil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes RaisdCath's post
18-05-2014, 10:34 AM
I'm going to check with my Shapiro relatives and then get back to you. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-05-2014, 11:19 AM
It never crossed my mind, ever.

Jewish, smewish...meh...don't care one way or the other.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
18-05-2014, 11:27 AM
(18-05-2014 08:05 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Just saw the new studies on antisemitism globaly.

It's funny, I just had a similar discussion with someone recently (they are traditional catholic who old the belief Jews are to blame). I'm going to email that study. Smile

Thanks! Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-05-2014, 11:37 AM
(18-05-2014 08:55 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 08:51 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I have found it interesting that for me my deconversion stripped away any and all negative views of other religions (I was raised Catholic) and now, in my mind, I just lump them all into the category of "Delusional Bullshit".

Being a jew doesnt mean that you have to be religious.

It certainly doesnt mean that for most antisemites.

Einstein was a Jew. Would you call him a non jew because he found the religion of judaiism childish? I know that most antisemites didnt. Which is why so many secular and deconverted jews were gassed.

From my own personal experiences being "Jewish" does transcend religion, it is an identity, a way of life.

However that may be my original thought stands, if it has to do with religion then into the bullshit category.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce