RE: How antisemetic are you?
I'm German, what do you think? Dodgy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
18-05-2014, 12:36 PM
A little, I suppose. I'm not really homophobic, but I'd prefer you didn't get any on me.... Smartass

Jesus is my Stalker: He has graced me with his unconditional love, but if I reject it and refuse to love him in return, he will make my life Hell.
18-05-2014, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2014 04:14 PM by Anjele.)
(18-05-2014 12:08 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I'm German, what do you think? Dodgy

Does that mean since I am half German I need to start getting me some of that anti-semitic stuff?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
18-05-2014, 04:10 PM
Can I be pedantic and point out that the stated highest rates of anti-semitism are in the semitic regions of north africa and the middle east?

Semitic is a perfectly cromulent ethno-linguistic term. It is much broader than merely Jewish. This has annoyed me for years.

But that particular boat's long since sailed.

... this is my signature!
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
19-05-2014, 12:16 PM
I'm antisemetic at least 2 to 3 times a week. One of my best friends in Jewish, so naturally I'm obligated to make fun of him for it. It's not like I'm NOT going to make fun of him for it. What kind of friend would I be if I did that?

The religion of one age, is the literary entertainment of the next.
[+] 2 users Like =jesse='s post
19-05-2014, 05:21 PM
(18-05-2014 08:05 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Just saw the new studies on antisemitism globaly.

It seems that in Europe it is finaly starting to become less. And as a German I am of course very happy that we are amongst the least antisemetic countries in Europe and the world.

Greece though has seen an incredbile boost unfortunatly Sad

69% of the population show antisemetic tendencies.

http://global100.adl.org/

I have a couple of Jewish friends. I find them fascinating and intelligent. My friends aren't religious though. Jewish humor is wonderful. Can you imagine the world without Jewish comedians? The only thing I can't understand is their food. Most of what I've eaten is dreadful and what the hell is the thing with not eating lobster, shrimp and ham? My Jewish friends pay no attention to those stupid rules so we can have a dinner together and not have any restrictions.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
19-05-2014, 06:31 PM
You Americans dont seem to suffer from that curse that we here in Europe suffer from, as soon as living standards go down - people start blaming their misfortunes on jews....

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
19-05-2014, 06:33 PM
(19-05-2014 06:31 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  You Americans dont seem to suffer from that curse that we here in Europe suffer from, as soon as living standards go down - people start blaming their misfortunes on jews....

That's because blacks and Mexicans are closer to home.

... this is my signature!
[+] 5 users Like cjlr's post
20-05-2014, 04:51 AM
I'm not; did not grow up around it; did not live my 58 years around it; and completely befuddled by it; but I am not uninformed.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
20-05-2014, 05:51 AM
I love John Stewart and Lewis Black, fuck what anyone else thinks. Thumbsup

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post