How antisemetic are you?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2014, 07:03 AM
RE: How antisemetic are you?
I am against pretty much any -ism except for optimism, so I'd say I am against semitism and against antisemitism; I prefer it when human beings view themselves as unique human beings rather than describing themselves through the ideology they embrace. As long as people help each other for the benefit of all, I don't care where their ancestors lived or what name they attach to the nothing they thank for its non-participation in their existence.

Have fun!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes living thing's post
20-05-2014, 08:33 AM
(18-05-2014 12:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:08 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I'm German, what do you think? Dodgy

Does that mean since I am half German I need to start getting me some of that anti-semitic stuff?

Dodgy

... and I'm half Jewish (Austrian mother)... I'm undecided.

Drinking Beverage

20-05-2014, 09:00 AM
(20-05-2014 08:33 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Does that mean since I am half German I need to start getting me some of that anti-semitic stuff?

Dodgy

Drinking Beverage

I'm mostly French and German, so I have this undeniable urge to invade other people's personal space and then immediately surrender. It leaves me very confused... Undecided

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post
21-05-2014, 02:04 PM
I'm happily married to a Jewish (by ethnicity only) woman. Yes

Looking at the America's in the chart linked in the OP, I couldn't help noticing that the largest antisemitic countries are ones where Catholicism is the predominant religion. They seem to have forgotten that Jesus was Jewish. Consider

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
21-05-2014, 02:20 PM
I'm mostly Scottish and a little bit romanian *gypsy*

I mostly want to curse people by flashing them the full moon, and then eat some sheep stomach.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
21-05-2014, 02:22 PM
(20-05-2014 08:33 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Does that mean since I am half German I need to start getting me some of that anti-semitic stuff?

Dodgy

Drinking Beverage

Oh, come on. You could at least give it half a thought. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Me dad is English with a German mum and an Irish grandma, my mother is Austrian with Slovenians and Poles in the family tree.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
22-05-2014, 05:24 AM
(21-05-2014 02:04 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I'm happily married to a Jewish (by ethnicity only) woman. Yes

Looking at the America's in the chart linked in the OP, I couldn't help noticing that the largest antisemitic countries are ones where Catholicism is the predominant religion. They seem to have forgotten that Jesus was Jewish. Consider

Judaism and Catholicism are actually not too different. There can only be room for one.Evil_monster
22-05-2014, 05:34 AM
(22-05-2014 05:24 AM)Juv Wrote:  
(21-05-2014 02:04 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I'm happily married to a Jewish (by ethnicity only) woman. Yes

Judaism and Catholicism are actually not too different. There can only be room for one.Evil_monster

[Image: f_c464bd3a7c.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
23-05-2014, 10:23 PM
I don't even know if I've ever met a Jew. If I did I didn't notice.