How are those Alqaeda freedom fighters doing in Syria?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: How are those Alqaeda freedom fighters doing in Syria?
Why does Israel attack its neighbors so much?

Idk maybe it has to do with being the only Jewish country in an area dominated by Islam...Pretty sure a Christian or a so called "Atheist" country would do the same thing in their situation.

Scratch that, a Christian country would just invade it under the pretenses of nuclear weapons that don't exist. So I see Israel as not that bad in comparison to some stupid fucking military movements.

Show of Force is a valid Military Strategy.

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2013, 09:30 PM
(10-11-2013 08:48 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  Why does Israel attack its neighbors so much?

Idk maybe it has to do with being the only Jewish country in an area dominated by Islam...Pretty sure a Christian or a so called "Atheist" country would do the same thing in their situation.

Scratch that, a Christian country would just invade it under the pretenses of nuclear weapons that don't exist. So I see Israel as not that bad in comparison to some stupid fucking military movements.

Show of Force is a valid Military Strategy.

You do know that attacking a country that hasn't attacked you is a war crime right?

And simply because it is surrounded by people that are different is a good excuse to attack countries??? Wouldn't any country be able to use that excuse? Isn't France surrounded by people that aren't French? Etc etc.
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
10-11-2013, 09:47 PM
To quote from the official reports around the strike: "official confirms that Israel attacked missiles and equipment it felt might be transferred to Hezbollah"

Israel has had to start engaging in Preventative Strikes to save their collateral Population from harm...Namely Jerusalem and Tel Aviv which is within striking distance from said missles.

And I'm sorry, if you think Syria has never attacked Israel then you are blind. Seriously, do you even look at any Military History?

And No, it's not okay to attack people because they are different, maybe you should forward that memo to every Islamic state in the MIddle East.

However, when you've been the resident beating post for the last 70 years just because your a jewish state, you tend to get tired of it and start fighting back.

Seriously, your violent hatred towards Jews is just stifling...look at both sides of the coin.

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
11-11-2013, 12:09 AM
(10-11-2013 09:47 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  To quote from the official reports around the strike: "official confirms that Israel attacked missiles and equipment it felt might be transferred to Hezbollah"

Israel has had to start engaging in Preventative Strikes to save their collateral Population from harm...Namely Jerusalem and Tel Aviv which is within striking distance from said missles.

And I'm sorry, if you think Syria has never attacked Israel then you are blind. Seriously, do you even look at any Military History?

And No, it's not okay to attack people because they are different, maybe you should forward that memo to every Islamic state in the MIddle East.

However, when you've been the resident beating post for the last 70 years just because your a jewish state, you tend to get tired of it and start fighting back.

Seriously, your violent hatred towards Jews is just stifling...look at both sides of the coin.

"It felt it might be transferred to Hezbollah". Again, doing this is a war crime and the nazis and Japanese were convicted of and there excuses didn't work either.

Nobody ever said Syria NEVER attacked Israel. To hold your position you have to create straw men.

And yes let's compare, weapons, threats and actual attacks. Which nation in the Middle East does more of this? Name them please.

Israel is also holding part of Syria according to international law....

Fucking next
11-11-2013, 12:10 AM
(10-11-2013 09:47 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  To quote from the official reports around the strike: "official confirms that Israel attacked missiles and equipment it felt might be transferred to Hezbollah"

I hate racist apartheid governments no matter what nationality. I love how any criticism of Israel is always "you hate Jews"
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
11-11-2013, 07:53 AM
(10-11-2013 09:47 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  However, when you've been the resident beating post for the last 70 years just because your a jewish state, you tend to get tired of it and start fighting back.

The Islamic world is hostile towards Israel because of its persecution, displacement and humiliation of Palestinians.

Israel's territorial claims are fundamentally based on the mythology of the Old Testament.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2013, 10:33 AM
(11-11-2013 07:53 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(10-11-2013 09:47 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  However, when you've been the resident beating post for the last 70 years just because your a jewish state, you tend to get tired of it and start fighting back.

The Islamic world is hostile towards Israel because of its persecution, displacement and humiliation of Palestinians.

Israel's territorial claims are fundamentally based on the mythology of the Old Testament.

No that is the excuse the Regimes use when they want to whip their ignorant peasants into a froth over something to distract them from the fact that most Islamic countries are hellholes. There are people who hate Israel because of this but that is not the motivation for the Governments of the region. If the region really gave a fuck about the Palestinians they would not be acting the way they do. They would actually help them. Most Islamic countries hate the Palestinians just slightly less than they hate Israel.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
11-11-2013, 04:46 PM
(11-11-2013 10:33 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 07:53 AM)Chippy Wrote:  The Islamic world is hostile towards Israel because of its persecution, displacement and humiliation of Palestinians.

No that is the excuse the Regimes use when they want to whip their ignorant peasants into a froth over something to distract them from the fact that most Islamic countries are hellholes. There are people who hate Israel because of this but that is not the motivation for the Governments of the region. If the region really gave a fuck about the Palestinians they would not be acting the way they do. They would actually help them. Most Islamic countries hate the Palestinians just slightly less than they hate Israel.

What if....countries don't like to be threatened and attacked by Israel all the time?
11-11-2013, 06:26 PM
Doesn't Russia Today ever cover...I don't know, Russia?

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
11-11-2013, 09:16 PM
(11-11-2013 06:26 PM)Question Wrote:  Doesn't Russia Today ever cover...I don't know, Russia?

The English version?