How are those Alqaeda freedom fighters doing in Syria?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2013, 09:19 PM
RE: How are those Alqaeda freedom fighters doing in Syria?
(11-11-2013 09:16 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 06:26 PM)Question Wrote:  Doesn't Russia Today ever cover...I don't know, Russia?

The English version?

I see very little new news from them about their own country. *Cough*Gay rights *cough* The few articles I saw was about the Tsar of Russia and such, and the converting a shrine for fallen Russian soldiers into a playground. Of course, most of what I see is on their FB feed. Do they do stuff on their own country? Like, as much as they poke about in other countries?

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2013, 09:21 PM
Again, do some studying on Israel's Historyt. Israel only segregated the Palestinians after the PLO organized and started attacking Jews, and declaring Jerusalem as the capital of a fictional country that just got acknowledged by the UN in 2012. For christ's sake, the Muslims own the temple mount (you know, the MOST sacred place in Judaism) in jerusalem because Israel wanted all faiths to visit the holy land peacefully.

Do some damn research before toting muslims as the victim. I'm not saying Israel is always right, but Jesus, look at both sides instead of being so damned biased by your hatred.

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
12-11-2013, 12:13 AM
(11-11-2013 09:21 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  Again, do some studying on Israel's Historyt. Israel only segregated the Palestinians after the PLO organized and started attacking Jews, and declaring Jerusalem as the capital of a fictional country that just got acknowledged by the UN in 2012. For christ's sake, the Muslims own the temple mount (you know, the MOST sacred place in Judaism) in jerusalem because Israel wanted all faiths to visit the holy land peacefully.

Do some damn research before toting muslims as the victim. I'm not saying Israel is always right, but Jesus, look at both sides instead of being so damned biased by your hatred.

I don't defend Muslims, I criticize Muslims more than anyone here. What RT are you referring to, the RT that airs in Russian language and ran by Russians? I have never seen that and don't speak Russian. I speak English and all news sources are ran by English speaking people that are made for English speaking people.
12-11-2013, 12:15 AM
(11-11-2013 09:19 PM)Question Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 09:16 PM)I and I Wrote:  The English version?

I see very little new news from them about their own country. *Cough*Gay rights *cough* The few articles I saw was about the Tsar of Russia and such, and the converting a shrine for fallen Russian soldiers into a playground. Of course, most of what I see is on their FB feed. Do they do stuff on their own country? Like, as much as they poke about in other countries?

So your complaint is that news sites criticize their own government less than other governments.....and you just now noticed that news agencies do this?
12-11-2013, 05:01 PM
(12-11-2013 12:15 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 09:19 PM)Question Wrote:  I see very little new news from them about their own country. *Cough*Gay rights *cough* The few articles I saw was about the Tsar of Russia and such, and the converting a shrine for fallen Russian soldiers into a playground. Of course, most of what I see is on their FB feed. Do they do stuff on their own country? Like, as much as they poke about in other countries?

So your complaint is that news sites criticize their own government less than other governments.....and you just now noticed that news agencies do this?

I noticed you use RT a lot, in fact it came up in another thread.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
12-11-2013, 05:40 PM
(12-11-2013 05:01 PM)Question Wrote:  
(12-11-2013 12:15 AM)I and I Wrote:  So your complaint is that news sites criticize their own government less than other governments.....and you just now noticed that news agencies do this?

I noticed you use RT a lot, in fact it came up in another thread.

And you do know that RT I use is produced by and ran by and the shows hosted by English speaking people (mainly Americans).
12-11-2013, 09:39 PM
I see where Question is going with this. I&I remains as oblivious as always. Drinking Beverage

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post