How are those chemical weapons in Syria coming along?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2013, 05:42 AM
According to CNN on December 9, 2012 The U.S. and other undisclosed countries were sending people to train the syrian rebels (alqaeda) to handle chemical weapons.
http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/09...?hpt=hp_t1
The article states that Turkey is one of the countries where this training is going on.

Then there is this video of Syrian rebels (alqaeda) testing chemical weapons on rabbits. The name on the containers is a turkish company. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck-RpGteHE4

then around that same time Turkish forces claim to have found cache of Sarin gas in Syrian rebel groups (alqaeda) possession in Turkey. The place where according to CNN the west was training them how to use Chemical weapons. http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-supporte...ey/5337035

What the fuck would Assad gain in using chemical weapons on his own people? he has conventional weapons that do much more damage..

What would the syrian rebels (alqaeda) gain in using chemical weapons? More weapons, no, fly zone< inching closer to a no fly zone while gaining sympathy from so called humanitarians? The recent promise of weapons to Syrian rebels (alqaeda) came on the heels of the previous use of chemical weapons.

Enjoy

Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2013, 05:44 AM
RE: How are those chemical weapons in Syria coming along?
You're an idiot.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
22-08-2013, 08:05 AM
Nothing surprises me in Syria anymore. I have watched videos of "rebels" executing soldiers and children. I have seen videos of the Syrian army doing the same. I think most people have seen the video (maybe not the unedited version) of the rebel taking a bite out a dead persons heart. I have also seen propaganda put out by both sides showing carnage that later gets proven to be fake.

The way I see it is this.....

I have read the conspiracy theories on how the west allegedly started the civil war by hiring mercenaries/Al Qaeda to shoot protestors and to destabilise the whole country. On the flip side I also cannot discount the fact that maybe Assad did order protestors to be shot.

Russia, China and Iran have made it very public that they support Syria, this is of course for their own security reasons and whilst I think they will go to many lengths to defend their "assets" I don't actually think they want a war cracking off on their doorstep with the biggest players. So I cannot imagine them encouraging any sort of action that will bring that trouble to the door. Also it has been reported in the mainstream how Assads forces have took back many vital positions of the "rebels" and are in fact smashing them up, seeing how these rebels fight and what with im surprised they actually took any positions in the first place.

Something is kicking off though, over the last week there has been another mass exodus from Syria of refugees, the sort of numbers that match those of when the conflict first started.

Lets go to war fuck it, will be a good distraction from the crumbling worldwide economic situation and war is good for economies. Angry

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
22-08-2013, 04:48 PM
(22-08-2013 08:05 AM)bemore Wrote:  Nothing surprises me in Syria anymore. I have watched videos of "rebels" executing soldiers and children. I have seen videos of the Syrian army doing the same. I think most people have seen the video (maybe not the unedited version) of the rebel taking a bite out a dead persons heart. I have also seen propaganda put out by both sides showing carnage that later gets proven to be fake.

I have read the conspiracy theories on how the west allegedly started the civil war by hiring mercenaries/Al Qaeda to shoot protestors and to destabilise the whole country. On the flip side I also cannot discount the fact that maybe Assad did order protestors to be shot.

Russia, China and Iran have made it very public that they support Syria, this is of course for their own security reasons and whilst I think they will go to many lengths to defend their "assets" I don't actually think they want a war cracking off on their doorstep with the biggest players. So I cannot imagine them encouraging any sort of action that will bring that trouble to the door. Also it has been reported in the mainstream how Assads forces have took back many vital positions of the "rebels" and are in fact smashing them up, seeing how these rebels fight and what with im surprised they actually took any positions in the first place.

Something is kicking off though, over the last week there has been another mass exodus from Syria of refugees, the sort of numbers that match those of when the conflict first started.

Lets go to war fuck it, will be a good distraction from the crumbling worldwide economic situation and war is good for economies. Angry

The rebel held positions were border cities with Lebanon and turkey. Assad has defeated rebels there and cut off main supply routes and defeated most of the rebels. Assad is a genius, he cuts off rebel supply routes, while setting up buffer zones. On the border with turkey, Assad has basically allowed the Kurds a self rule autonomous region, causing the rebels to have to fight Kurdish guerrillas and assads military. Assad also has worked with Hezbollah in Lebanon to sandwich rebels that operate on the Lebanese border. The rebels have been defeated and have been surrounded by assads forces, Hezbollah and Kurdish guerrillas.

The presence of Alqaeda in Syria is a nuisance to Assad but is also a buffer against an Israeli invasion. One Jewish soldiers nose in Syria then all of the forces in Israel will be directed at Israel from Lebanon and Syria.
22-08-2013, 06:11 PM
Quote:Lets go to war fuck it, will be a good distraction from the crumbling worldwide economic situation and war is good for economies. Angry

Lol, you talking about economies.
It's like a retarded monkey talking about quantum mechanics.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
23-08-2013, 08:38 PM
(22-08-2013 08:05 AM)bemore Wrote:  Nothing surprises me in Syria anymore. I have watched videos of "rebels" executing soldiers and children. I have seen videos of the Syrian army doing the same. I think most people have seen the video (maybe not the unedited version) of the rebel taking a bite out a dead persons heart. I have also seen propaganda put out by both sides showing carnage that later gets proven to be fake.

that is a growing theory about modern capitalism, that capitalism survives from economic canibalism. Before, a capitalist country could tap, conquer, or take over untapped resources, countries etc, but in the modern era those places don't exist. So in order to create these lucrative places countries have to be destroyed. Slash and burn is the policy. That is what makes NATO/western backed alqaeda such a great asset to the west. They basically go in and destroy the culture, economies, ethnic make up of a country let alone the political and economic structure, paving the way for a restart in investment, an artificial newly discovered country in economic terms.
24-08-2013, 11:36 AM

Not enough yeast.
The last batch didn't rise high enough, and tasted funny.

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like LostLocke's post
24-08-2013, 12:19 PM
Frankly, I don't give a flying fuck what happens in Syria.

Muslims seem determined to blow each other to hell for any number of reasons.