How are you?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-06-2017, 12:45 PM
How are you?
Actually exactly just that:
"How are you?"

I feel like way too often, we ask a coworker or a neighbour "how are you" just while rushing by, not actually wanting or expecting an honest answer.
So today I want an honest answer.

I don't care if you are goofy, angry, trolling, happy, depressed, in love, stressed, or whatever else.
Sharing is caring.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Leerob's post
19-06-2017, 01:09 PM
RE: How are you?
Just like everyday. Little sad cause there are no work offers for people with higher education nearby and what job I could get in bigger city would eat all I could earn. That means same old job which I hate would be too strong word, but dislike would fit. On the other hand I earn enough to buy healthy and tasty food, good coffee's and tea's plus every book I could want.

There is a problem with all friends living elsewhere - we're capable of meeting few times in year and that shitty thing that no one can do something about. Not liking people in general also don't help much in planning what to do, do that mean a lot of reading in daily routine and/or playing some new video game till it will be finished.

All in all I can't really complain (well, I can but no amount of it will unfuck my sight for example). People have much worse lives. I'm afraid however that my nephew will live in much worse country given the state of Poland politics.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
19-06-2017, 01:24 PM
A little disorganized and unfocused, just like my office. I'm going to straighten up some in a couple of minutes.
19-06-2017, 02:19 PM
Doing good here, time for more yoga...

How are you?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
19-06-2017, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2017 02:30 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
Doing pretty well I guess. I have a job now and there's not a lot that I want out of life. Not setting too high goals for myself. Simplifying things as much as possible.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
19-06-2017, 02:28 PM
Relieved.

My SO saw her doctor today as part of her concussion treatment/follow-up, and she's improved significantly over the past 10 days or so.

It's been over two months since the car accident that left both of us rather scrambled, and only now is she showing major improvement.

So, I'm relieved. Thankful to the docs and the evolutionary process for her healing. And very, very happy!
[+] 2 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
19-06-2017, 02:38 PM
I'm tired. My asthma is kicking up again. This weekend was a mess because I had an asthma attack. And today I've had to use my inhaler. It sucks because I haven't had any issues with it since I was in the 7th grade. Ugh.

Otherwise, I'm ok. Tired, but ok.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
19-06-2017, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2017 03:10 PM by treefireguy.)
How are you?
I am pissed off at the world. Why you ask? Because I tore my achilles tendon. I am on crutches. And it is summer. So pissed. LAST summer I missed out on all the fun stuff cause I had spine surgery. Two summers in a row. Injuries. I should be going on long hikes to hidden swimming holes and waterfalls but nooooo! Ugh. Other than that I'm fine. Kids are healthy. Have a wife that is awesome and loves me. Can't complain too much. Getting my taxes done Wednesday, late but oh well. A little stressed cause I know I will owe a shitload. I wish our tax dollars would go to actual things that would help out the country I live in. Not the unending money pit that are Islamic hellholes all our money seems to go to. I need to drive to town to get beer later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
19-06-2017, 03:08 PM
Feeling sorta bad the last couple days. Fever and chills, headache and tired. Just had a short nap in what little space the two dogs and the cat allowed me to have on the couch. I think another such nap is in order...not sure if I will be up to going to work tomorrow or not. Confused

At least when I am in chills mode the dogs keep me nice and toasty warm.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-06-2017, 03:11 PM
(19-06-2017 03:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Feeling sorta bad the last couple days. Fever and chills, headache and tired. Just had a short nap in what little space the two dogs and the cat allowed me to have on the couch. I think another such nap is in order...not sure if I will be up to going to work tomorrow or not. Confused

At least when I am in chills mode the dogs keep me nice and toasty warm.

Heart Hug feel better, my friend.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post