How are you celebrating New Year's Eve/Day?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: How are you celebrating New Year's Eve/Day?
(31-12-2015 07:49 PM)Marozz Wrote:  Stayed at home, drank / drinking lots of beer. Wishing you all a happy and prosperous new year!

Happy New Year! I'm drinking a glass of wine right now, and just relaxing until my friends get here Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
31-12-2015, 07:54 PM
Pjs and a movie. Gonna catch the Sherlock special episode tomorrow. Maybe go to see The Danish Girl.

Happy new year to all!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
31-12-2015, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2015 08:05 PM by Marozz.)
(31-12-2015 07:51 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(31-12-2015 07:49 PM)Marozz Wrote:  Stayed at home, drank / drinking lots of beer. Wishing you all a happy and prosperous new year!

Happy New Year! I'm drinking a glass of wine right now, and just relaxing until my friends get here Big Grin

Happy New Year! Enjoy! It's 1.55 am here so I'm just winding down, having a last few beers, whilst listening to New wave and Punk songs from the old days. Big Grin

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 4 users Like Marozz's post
31-12-2015, 08:00 PM
(31-12-2015 07:54 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Gonna catch the Sherlock special episode tomorrow.

Shit, forgot all about that. Gonna set the DVR. Thanks!

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
31-12-2015, 08:03 PM
My girlfriend and I are going to her friend's party. I won't know a single person there (other than her).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like ghostexorcist's post
31-12-2015, 08:04 PM
(31-12-2015 07:54 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Pjs and a movie. Gonna catch the Sherlock special episode tomorrow. Maybe go to see The Danish Girl.

Happy new year to all!

Thanks for the reminder! Gotta do some family visits tomorrow, so I'll set the tv up to record Sherlock.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
31-12-2015, 08:11 PM
(31-12-2015 08:03 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  My girlfriend and I are going to her friend's party. I won't know a single person there (other than her).

Do you ever do a "party newb challenge"?

I used to set myself a fun challenge when I knew I was going somewhere that I didn't know the people there. Like have a common question to ask everyone throughout the night. The question could be innocuous but working it into the conversation might be the challenge. Sometimes I would choose a complex question, especially if their was drinking. It made it more fun and challenging.

Just my own private game. Laugh out load

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
31-12-2015, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2015 08:15 PM by GirlyMan.)
(31-12-2015 07:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-12-2015 07:26 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  So they're in bed, right?

They were and she was in leopard pajamas and then they weren't and she was in leopard pajamas in Times Square and then they were in bed again and some stranger joined them and now they're back in Times Square and she's still got leopard pajamas on. And now I'm seeing leopard pajamas everywhere. Whatever was in that fondue, I want me some more of that shit. Hobo

Now she's wearing blue lingerie in Times Square. ... wait, wait now she's got a blue velvet coat on top of her blue lingerie. I've never seen this kind of punishment since the Brits emasculated Alan Turing. Anderson Cooper will be lucky to survive.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-12-2015, 08:16 PM
(31-12-2015 08:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-12-2015 07:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  They were and she was in leopard pajamas and then they weren't and she was in leopard pajamas in Times Square and then they were in bed again and some stranger joined them and now they're back in Times Square and she's still got leopard pajamas on. And now I'm seeing leopard pajamas everywhere. Whatever was in that fondue, I want me some more of that shit. Hobo

Now she's wearing blue lingerie in Times Square. Did Bill Cosby slip me something?

Must've been the blue catnip. That shit'll mess you up, I hear tell.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
31-12-2015, 08:26 PM
I am going to be watching twilight zone and have a drink of some kind.....that is pretty much it.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post