How atheist are you ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2014, 09:43 AM
How atheist are you ?
My intention 40 minutes ago was look up some sexual pictures of the 69th position for a book I'm writing. I'm on page 169, so I thought it was fitting. Instead of looking up those pictures, I've spent the last 40 minutes here replying to a post and reading replies. Damn forum !!

So how atheist are you ?

I'm so atheist, it diverts me from my debauchery.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like Rahn127's post
24-08-2014, 09:44 AM
RE: How atheist are you ?
We appreciate your commitment to the cause. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
24-08-2014, 09:47 AM
(24-08-2014 09:43 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  My intention 40 minutes ago was look up some sexual pictures of the 69th position for a book I'm writing. I'm on page 169, so I thought it was fitting. Instead of looking up those pictures, I've spent the last 40 minutes here replying to a post and reading replies. Damn forum !!

So how atheist are you ?

I was supposed to go to the gym 30 mins ago and can't break the vacuum of TTA forums. I was busy backhanding a violence encouraging muslim on another thread who fully asserts believe in islam or death will be upon you. Makes my blood boil.

I am VERY atheist Evil_monster

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
24-08-2014, 09:57 AM
Right now I'm wearing my Atheist shirt I purchased for charity from the Dawkins web site and in 3 hrs going to meet up with other fellow atheists at our weekly meetup. The group is called the free thinkers of color. I'm their token white guy. LOL

I'm so atheist that color lines do not apply to me and I still haven't looked up those damn pics.
Curses

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 3 users Like Rahn127's post
24-08-2014, 09:57 AM
I'm so atheist, I've postponed playing Left 4 Dead 2 to check the forum. Big Grin

But the urge to kill zombies is powerful. Evil_monster

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
24-08-2014, 10:00 AM
(24-08-2014 09:43 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  My intention 40 minutes ago was look up some sexual pictures of the 69th position for a book I'm writing. I'm on page 169, so I thought it was fitting. Instead of looking up those pictures, I've spent the last 40 minutes here replying to a post and reading replies. Damn forum !!

So how atheist are you ?

I know you are not being serious here. But "atheist" is not a license to have orgies in public or rape or murder. We still have to obey laws and not harm others.

Now if you will excuse me, I have some kittens to barbecue.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
24-08-2014, 10:01 AM
I am still prepping the house for the arrival of the new pup and have to leave in a while - and am peeking in here off and on.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
24-08-2014, 10:02 AM
I'm so atheist that I'm here reading the forum instead of out there eating babies! Evil_monster

Oh, wait... Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
24-08-2014, 10:11 AM
I am atheist enough to know that this is the perfect time for to go run some errands...while the faithful are still in church. Smartass

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-08-2014, 10:12 AM
I'm so atheist that I don't believe in deities.
Drinking Beverage

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?