RE: How atheist are you ?
Bibles are recyclable.

don't believe everything you think
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes church_organ's post
25-08-2014, 07:51 PM
(25-08-2014 05:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm not atheist at all. I am God. Now if I can only just get past the tricky part where I prove that I am let alone what I am. Tongue

It's faith - you don't gotta prove dick-all. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-08-2014, 08:23 PM
(24-08-2014 09:43 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  My intention 40 minutes ago was look up some sexual pictures of the 69th position for a book I'm writing. I'm on page 169, so I thought it was fitting. Instead of looking up those pictures, I've spent the last 40 minutes here replying to a post and reading replies. Damn forum !!

So how atheist are you ?

I'm so atheist, it diverts me from my debauchery.

69th position for the 169th page...by chance, are you looking for a 69? Or do I have to read it when you're finished to find out? Consider

I'm atheist enough that, if I'm in a book store, I am compelled to relocate a copy of Mein Kampf to the Christian section (if they have Mein Kampf) but not so much that I can watch something like Cosmos or read anything scientific without my brain hurting.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
25-08-2014, 08:52 PM
(25-08-2014 08:23 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  I'm atheist enough that, if I'm in a book store, I am compelled to relocate a copy of Mein Kampf to the Christian section

Bowing

You are awesome.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
25-08-2014, 09:46 PM
I'm so atheist I now spend more time reading atheist forum threads, blogs, and books than sleeping. When I come out to my friends and family in a few years, I'm gonna be prepared for that shitstorm.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfebKyUNdNruKP4Lv7S0X...Szs-3IoP8g]

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
25-08-2014, 09:59 PM
(25-08-2014 08:23 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(24-08-2014 09:43 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  My intention 40 minutes ago was look up some sexual pictures of the 69th position for a book I'm writing. I'm on page 169, so I thought it was fitting. Instead of looking up those pictures, I've spent the last 40 minutes here replying to a post and reading replies. Damn forum !!

So how atheist are you ?

I'm so atheist, it diverts me from my debauchery.

69th position for the 169th page...by chance, are you looking for a 69? Or do I have to read it when you're finished to find out? Consider

I'm atheist enough that, if I'm in a book store, I am compelled to relocate a copy of Mein Kampf to the Christian section (if they have Mein Kampf) but not so much that I can watch something like Cosmos or read anything scientific without my brain hurting.

Not really looking for a 69, but the position is an interesting one. I'm sure the fantasy of it is far better than the reality. At my local library, I'm tempted to move the bibles to the fictional section where they belong.

On a side note. I made it to page 176 tonight. Once I hit 200 then the real work begins

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
25-08-2014, 11:17 PM
(25-08-2014 09:59 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  
(25-08-2014 08:23 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  69th position for the 169th page...by chance, are you looking for a 69? Or do I have to read it when you're finished to find out? Consider

Not really looking for a 69, but the position is an interesting one. I'm sure the fantasy of it is far better than the reality. At my local library, I'm tempted to move the bibles to the fictional section where they belong.

On a side note. I made it to page 176 tonight. Once I hit 200 then the real work begins
Yeah. Seems like it would be but if you're really desperate, I'm sure you could make it sound much sexier than it really is. I like that idea! I might do that next time I go to the library!Thumbsup Though, depending on how many bibles they have, I might have to really sneaky about it to pull it off...

Congrats! Only 24 away from real work! How long have you been working on your book anyways?

[Image: notagain.gif]
26-08-2014, 05:31 AM
I'm so atheist my eight year old daughter and her best friend had a falling out over the question of whether or not the Christian god exists.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
26-08-2014, 09:55 AM
(26-08-2014 05:31 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  I'm so atheist my eight year old daughter and her best friend had a falling out over the question of whether or not the Christian god exists.

Everything is like the end of the world to children... And that continues into adulthood for Christians.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post