How attached are you to your cell phone?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2017, 03:44 PM
RE: How attached are you to your cell phone?
I had a pay-as-you-go TMobile phone up until recently. I got tired of that phone screwing up all the time and added a phone to my wife's account. Now I have one with all kinds of shit on it that I'll probably never use. I only ever got a cell phone because I commuted long distance to work, so it was there for emergencies, turned off, in the glove box. That, and I had to have a number (besides my pager) to be reached when I was on travel for company business.

My only concern was that maybe somebody found it and was making drug deals with it. I know someone that happened to. She left it on the front seat of her car. Thieves smashed her window and made hundreds of dollars worth of calls to Columbia before she got it disabled. They'd have scored big with mine- I have an unlimited data plan.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2017, 03:45 PM
I use it every day because I'm often too lazy to get on my computer, I don't even feel like playing video games that much anymore, which was my primary reason for getting a computer.

09-04-2017, 03:46 PM
(09-04-2017 12:33 PM)DLJ Wrote:  They don't let us have phones in the cells.

Unsure

Forced to do Morse code on the water pipes, eh??

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
09-04-2017, 04:01 PM
(09-04-2017 12:12 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I don't have one. Tongue

Yes, but are you attached to not having one? (I know I am...)

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-04-2017, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2017 04:10 PM by unsapien.)
(09-04-2017 02:18 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Inmates have got some creative ways of smuggling in cell phones. The cliché "stick it up your ass" trick doesn't work as well now that we have body scanners.

Unless you work at the Canadian mint. Where the guy stole $190K of gold by shoving it up his ass, he set off the metal detector all the damn time and still they let him through! Facepalm

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post
09-04-2017, 04:33 PM
I hated the blackberry I was issued when I became a manager at the hotel I used to work at.

Of course the hotel is a 24/7 operation so the employees thought nothing about calling me at fucking 3am in the morning or whenever with some of the goddamn stupidest questions! Angry

I actually had to make a booklet that started with...

BEFORE YOU CALL A MANAGER WHEN THEY ARE OFF DUTY PLEASE CHECK THIS BOOKLET.

I don't know how many times I got a call at 3am "...the computer or the printer isn't working what do I do?" . Cause the night cleaning staff were just unplugging shit all the time to plug in their vacuums or carpet shampooers. Censored

I'm much better now that I am in accounting working normal daytime hours. I remember the first time my boss left early one day and he said "call me if there's an emergency..." and I replied "...what exactly would an accounting emergency look like?" Big Grin

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post
09-04-2017, 04:33 PM
How attached are you to your cell phone?
(09-04-2017 02:18 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 12:33 PM)DLJ Wrote:  They don't let us have phones in the cells.

Unsure

Inmates have got some creative ways of smuggling in cell phones. The cliché "stick it up your ass" trick doesn't work as well now that we have body scanners.

I thought you were going to say the "stick it up your ass" trick doesn't work as well now that we have suck large screen sizes.

I could never get this iPhone 7 plus up my ass. Maybe a 4 if I was desperate.
09-04-2017, 04:52 PM
(09-04-2017 04:33 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 02:18 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Inmates have got some creative ways of smuggling in cell phones. The cliché "stick it up your ass" trick doesn't work as well now that we have body scanners.

I thought you were going to say the "stick it up your ass" trick doesn't work as well now that we have suck large screen sizes.

Size doesn't seem to be a limiting factor. Especially for the women. We had one lady try to smuggle in her pet bird inside her vagina in a plastic bag. The officer doing the strip search saw the corner of the bag sticking out.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
09-04-2017, 04:59 PM
(09-04-2017 04:52 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Size doesn't seem to be a limiting factor. Especially for the women. We had one lady try to smuggle in her pet bird inside her vagina in a plastic bag. The officer doing the strip search saw the corner of the bag sticking out.

Sounds like a scene from "Better Off Ted"...

"I can't function here if people know that twice a month I put on half an ounce of spandex and hide a dove in my... let's just say it's not comfortable for me or the dove."

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
09-04-2017, 05:45 PM
(09-04-2017 04:52 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 04:33 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I thought you were going to say the "stick it up your ass" trick doesn't work as well now that we have suck large screen sizes.

Size doesn't seem to be a limiting factor. Especially for the women. We had one lady try to smuggle in her pet bird inside her vagina in a plastic bag. The officer doing the strip search saw the corner of the bag sticking out.

Was it a Macaw?
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post