How big is yours?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2015, 11:36 AM
RE: How big is yours?
(11-05-2015 11:29 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 11:13 AM)LostLegend Wrote:  To be honest, miracles haven't been quite the same since jesus fucked it all up.

There was Moses parting seas, commanding plagues and murdering thousands of first-borns.
Then jesus came along with his cheap street magic. Moses must be pissed:

"Water into wine? WATER TO WINE?!?! Bitch, I turned a whole fucking river into blood"!

So yeah, jesus lowered everyones standards really... Tongue

Surely you have to admit that turning vine into water is nice trick? It may be not something so epic as Moses mojo but what is more useful to common folk?
And to be fair Jesus resurrected Lazarus, so his tricks weren't so cheap.

It's miracles of modern time that are truly disappointing, not even water into wine, but only face appearing on bread.

You are forgetting about the miraculous images on potato chips!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
11-05-2015, 11:45 AM
(11-05-2015 11:36 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 11:29 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Surely you have to admit that turning vine into water is nice trick? It may be not something so epic as Moses mojo but what is more useful to common folk?
And to be fair Jesus resurrected Lazarus, so his tricks weren't so cheap.

It's miracles of modern time that are truly disappointing, not even water into wine, but only face appearing on bread.

True. But thats still not the same. Where are rains of sulfur for example?

I'm beggining to suspect that miracles were either myths or primitive ways of explaining natural phenomenons Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
11-05-2015, 11:46 AM
(11-05-2015 11:36 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 11:29 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  It's miracles of modern time that are truly disappointing, not even water into wine, but only face appearing on bread.

And now and then on a tree stump or a stain on the wall. If those aren't miracles, I don't know what is.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
11-05-2015, 11:59 AM
(11-05-2015 11:46 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 11:36 AM)Dom Wrote:  You are forgetting about the miraculous images on potato chips!

And now and then on a tree stump or a stain on the wall. If those aren't miracles, I don't know what is.

With so many proofs of god omnipotence I fear I would not remain unbeliever for long Wink

Though if almighty JHWH would see it fit to bestow me with harem consisting of Katy Perry and Krupa twins I think I could start believing even now. Hell I would agree even on circumcision Big Grin

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
11-05-2015, 12:05 PM
My miracle is about 6 inches in length when fully operable.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
11-05-2015, 04:21 PM
(11-05-2015 11:45 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 11:36 AM)Dom Wrote:  You are forgetting about the miraculous images on potato chips!

True. But thats still not the same. Where are rains of sulfur for example?

I'm beggining to suspect that miracles were either myths or primitive ways of explaining natural phenomenons Wink

Yabut,

[Image: JesusDogButt.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
11-05-2015, 04:26 PM
(only reads thread title)
I'd say 'bout tree fiddy.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
12-05-2015, 01:01 AM
(11-05-2015 04:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 11:45 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  True. But thats still not the same. Where are rains of sulfur for example?

Yabut,

[Image: JesusDogButt.jpg]

With great sadness I must say that proofs are owerwhelming, so I must find some hermitage where I will pray and expiate Wink

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
12-05-2015, 01:02 AM
(11-05-2015 12:05 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  My miracle is about 6 inches in length when fully operable.

Damn, Damn, Damn. I was going to use that joke.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
[+] 1 user Likes TarzanSmith's post
12-05-2015, 02:29 AM
(11-05-2015 09:14 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  A man praying and a man masturbating have things in common. They both make the guy doing it, feel better. They both tend to piss other people off, when done in public.

However - the guy masturbating has a better chance of actually having something to show for it when he's done.

And both don't do anything at all for the person being thought about.

What do you mean Life is short. It's the longest thing you're going to do.
[+] 1 user Likes stevec's post