How bout the good stuff?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2010, 03:05 PM

RE: How bout the good stuff?
I took the most beautiful photograph of Campus Martius yesterday. The colors were saturated by themselves. I also had a great hike with my partner. My cat is licking my head. I am on vacation next week and don't have to go anywhere. This is awesome because I travel for a living. I have fresh yellow tomatoes and am going to make a sauce with them tonight. I am almost done with a gargantuan report I have to finish for a client in St Louis.

and most of all... I'm happy in general and god has nothing to do with it.
Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2010, 09:09 AM
I've stumbled upon more educational material that has been really informative and builds on what I've learned earlier and have joined many communities that share a like mind and sense, giving me support when I need it and correcting me if that's the better option. I'm willing to be corrected and don't have the delusion that when I do something I do it right. =P My family is starting to come together again and I've spoken with my brother more than usual, making me think we'll get back into regular brother chats again soon. =P I'm listening to nice, chill music. I'm loved and cared for by real people. Many of my friends accept and support me. I've learned how to effectively bargain hunt and found out I can comfortably survive on about $20 a week if I need to like I did this week. =D

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2010, 09:18 AM
(31-08-2010 09:09 AM)LeviTimes Wrote:  I'm loved and cared for by real people.

Wow man. What an awesome thing to say. Everyone should take a minute to read that line a few times and let it sink in. Inspirational.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply