How can I post a poll?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2017, 10:44 AM
How can I post a poll?
I want to start a thread and in this thread I want to post poll I click in the box "I want to post a poll" but I don't know how to post a poll does anyone know about it?

Sorry about my English
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2017, 10:50 AM
RE: How can I post a poll?
(25-04-2017 10:44 AM)no_reason Wrote:  I want to start a thread and in this thread I want to post poll I click in the box "I want to post a poll" but I don't know how to post a poll does anyone know about it?

Sorry about my English

Once you check "I want to post a poll" and fill in the number of options you want, click "Post Thread" and it should then tell you to put in the options you want.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
25-04-2017, 11:19 AM
(25-04-2017 10:50 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(25-04-2017 10:44 AM)no_reason Wrote:  I want to start a thread and in this thread I want to post poll I click in the box "I want to post a poll" but I don't know how to post a poll does anyone know about it?

Sorry about my English

Once you check "I want to post a poll" and fill in the number of options you want, click "Post Thread" and it should then tell you to put in the options you want.

thanks
25-04-2017, 11:32 AM
(25-04-2017 11:19 AM)no_reason Wrote:  
(25-04-2017 10:50 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Once you check "I want to post a poll" and fill in the number of options you want, click "Post Thread" and it should then tell you to put in the options you want.

thanks

You're welcome.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze