How can any sane person vote for Hillary Clinton?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2016, 10:11 AM
How can any sane person vote for Hillary Clinton?

How can anyone look at this dishonest old cunt and think "Yeah, this is the person I want to be in charge of one the most powerful countries in the world"? I would be surprised if there was a single person here who supported her. You'd have to be completely ignorant to vote for her after the Benghazi incident, her countless, shameless lies (e.g. landing under sniper fire in Bosnia) and the recent e-mail scandal. Chances are that she's going to be indicted and prosecuted for that last one sometime this year. The FBI seems willing enough to make her face the consequences of her disgusting incompetence as Secretary of State according to an insider: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...-1.2509659

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
27-01-2016, 10:29 AM
RE: How can any sane person vote for Hillary Clinton?
I'm not a fan, but I think for many people it will come down to the choices.

Hillary vs Trump?
Hillary vs Cruz?

I think she wins either of those elections in a landslide.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
27-01-2016, 10:39 AM
(27-01-2016 10:29 AM)BnW Wrote:  I'm not a fan, but I think for many people it will come down to the choices.

Hillary vs Trump?
Hillary vs Cruz?

Are you joking? I think Trump would win against Hillary with ease. I'm so confident of that that I plan on betting close to $1,000 on him becoming president later this year.

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
27-01-2016, 10:47 AM
This is how I see it.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
27-01-2016, 10:51 AM
(27-01-2016 10:39 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 10:29 AM)BnW Wrote:  I'm not a fan, but I think for many people it will come down to the choices.

Hillary vs Trump?
Hillary vs Cruz?

Are you joking? I think Trump would win against Hillary with ease. I'm so confident of that that I plan on betting close to $1,000 on him becoming president later this year.

Trump is viewed horribly low by data of polling general electorate voters. People who even are consistently Conservative or republican party voters & folks like my mother who sit and watch to judge it based on how they think the person looks in debates.

Trump is winning several spots atop key ranges of the GOP primary voters. But primary election voters on both sides are far more dedicated groups of people.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
27-01-2016, 11:00 AM

Hillary vs Trump?
Hillary vs Cruz?

Make sure that's not your last $1,000.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 9 users Like BnW's post
27-01-2016, 11:07 AM
(27-01-2016 10:51 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Trump is viewed horribly low by data of polling general electorate voters. People who even are consistently Conservative or republican party voters & folks like my mother who sit and watch to judge it based on how they think the person looks in debates.

Trump is winning several spots atop key ranges of the GOP primary voters. But primary election voters on both sides are far more dedicated groups of people.
According to one of the writers of FiveThirtyEight (created by Nate Silver, one of the most reputable and respected statisticians in the US), General Election polls this early in the election cycle don't mean very much.

27-01-2016, 11:11 AM

Hillary vs Trump?
Hillary vs Cruz?

Dream on.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
27-01-2016, 11:13 AM
(27-01-2016 11:11 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 10:39 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Are you joking? I think Trump would win against Hillary with ease. I'm so confident of that that I plan on betting close to $1,000 on him becoming president later this year.

Dream on.

I agree. If Trump is on the final ticket, I bet there will be many who balk at checking his box. One thing that I DO like about him is that he does make the debates a tad more interesting because he just doesn't give a fuck and you really don't know what will come out of his mouth next.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
27-01-2016, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2016 11:19 AM by ClydeLee.)
(27-01-2016 11:07 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 10:51 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Trump is viewed horribly low by data of polling general electorate voters. People who even are consistently Conservative or republican party voters & folks like my mother who sit and watch to judge it based on how they think the person looks in debates.

According to one of the writers of FiveThirtyEight (created by Nate Silver, one of the most reputable and respected statisticians in the US), General Election polls this early in the election cycle don't mean very much.

Funnily this is from Nate Silver himself as well.
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/dona...on-voters/

They don't, but he's also one who recently was pointing out that Trump in general election views of trump is low. Not just poll if they'd vote for him.

Remember though, we're also closer to the primaries are closer to data mattering than back in the fall.

Hell Santorum won Iowa last time(though the media got it wrong initially) and he was polling at 3% 50 days before the Primary Election. But polling data like that isn't the same idea as favorability ranking, which can shift over time too, but it's been viewed as different data at times. That's why Santorum still is in the race, he thinks his voters will return to him once we get serious into real topics and issue debates these last days/week.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post