How can any sane person vote for Hillary Clinton?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2016, 11:16 AM
RE: How can any sane person vote for Hillary Clinton?
Too many candidates for polls to mean anything right now. But, I think the Republicans, regardless of who the candidate is, will have a very tough time winning a national election. Too much hate, anti-science, misogyny, etc. For example, the BS with defining Planned Parenthood seems to be backfiring on them, but a number of Republicans look like they are going to down with that ship.

The Republicans and their "no moderates allowed" philosophy are making themselves irrelevant. Put a loon like Trump or Cruz on the ballot and Hillary will run away with the thing.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
27-01-2016, 11:30 AM
(27-01-2016 11:11 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Dream on.
Are you confident enough to join the bet? I'd love nothing more than to double my profits. Wink

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
27-01-2016, 11:33 AM
(27-01-2016 11:30 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 11:11 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Dream on.
Are you confident enough to join the bet? I'd love nothing more than to double my profits. Wink

You're going to lose.
Women like her, and Trump is viewed as a nut case by all except disaffected Repubtards. He's such a wuss, he refused to get on Fox with the woman he insulted. Wait 'till Hillary has at him directly. He's going down in flames.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-01-2016, 11:42 AM
(27-01-2016 11:33 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 11:30 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Are you confident enough to join the bet? I'd love nothing more than to double my profits. Wink

You're going to lose.
Women like her, and Trump is viewed as a nut case by all except disaffected Repubtards. He's such a wuss, he refused to get on Fox with the woman he insulted. Wait 'till Hillary has at him directly. He's going down in flames.

I am with vosur on this one, I would rather have trump then Hillary/

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
27-01-2016, 11:47 AM
Aww man,

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ton-thread

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
27-01-2016, 11:53 AM
(27-01-2016 11:47 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  Aww man,

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ton-thread
That thread makes me really sad, but it also makes me curious about what the people who said they'd vote for/support her would say in response to the videos in this thread and her troubles with the FBI.

(27-01-2016 11:33 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You're going to lose.
And here I thought I was a liberal Democrat. Huh, TIL. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
27-01-2016, 12:27 PM
(27-01-2016 10:39 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 10:29 AM)BnW Wrote:  I'm not a fan, but I think for many people it will come down to the choices.

Hillary vs Trump?
Hillary vs Cruz?

I think she wins either of those elections in a landslide.
Are you joking? I think Trump would win against Hillary with ease. I'm so confident of that that I plan on betting close to $1,000 on him becoming president later this year.

Now THAT is insane.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
27-01-2016, 12:32 PM
(27-01-2016 11:42 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 11:33 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You're going to lose.

I am with vosur on this one, I would rather have trump then Hillary/

So, you want Trump to be president first. Got it.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
27-01-2016, 12:49 PM
(27-01-2016 12:32 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 11:42 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I am with vosur on this one, I would rather have trump then Hillary/

Trump has NO experience in public life. He thinks it's "all about him", and is a narcisistic fool. Hilary has her problems, but at least she ran the State Department and has experience in public life. If things get tense, she can talk to Bill for advice. Trump wouldn't even ask anyone for advice. His is the personification of the "Ugly American".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-01-2016, 12:50 PM
(27-01-2016 12:32 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 11:42 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I am with vosur on this one, I would rather have trump then Hillary/

Just for the sake of my own understanding, when you say "first", do you mean "before the other candidate chronologically" or "instead of the other candidate"? I often misunderstand things that most people accept really easily Tongue.

Sorry!

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.