How can any sane person vote for Hillary Clinton?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2016, 12:52 PM
RE: How can any sane person vote for Hillary Clinton?
(27-01-2016 12:50 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 12:32 PM)BnW Wrote:  So, you want Trump to be president first. Got it.
Just for the sake of my own understanding, when you say "first", do you mean "before the other candidate chronologically" or "instead of the other candidate"? I often misunderstand things that most people accept really easily Tongue.

Sorry!

He's just ribbing him because zeke said "then" instead of "than"

I feel this thread also lacks the response of.. by going into a polling booth and pushing buttons.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
27-01-2016, 01:01 PM
(27-01-2016 12:52 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 12:50 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Just for the sake of my own understanding, when you say "first", do you mean "before the other candidate chronologically" or "instead of the other candidate"? I often misunderstand things that most people accept really easily Tongue.

Sorry!

He's just ribbing him because zeke said "then" instead of "than"

I feel this thread also lacks the response of.. by going into a polling booth and pushing buttons.
Ahhhh, thanks! That actually clears things up haha. Although I don't know what your second sentence means Tongue.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
27-01-2016, 01:07 PM
Yes, it was a "then" vs "than" joke.

And, it was hilarious.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
27-01-2016, 01:19 PM
(27-01-2016 11:33 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 11:30 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Are you confident enough to join the bet? I'd love nothing more than to double my profits. Wink

You're going to lose.
Women like her, and Trump is viewed as a nut case by all except disaffected Repubtards. He's such a wuss, he refused to get on Fox with the woman he insulted. Wait 'till Hillary has at him directly. He's going down in flames.

Yes. If it comes down to a presidential debate between Hillary and Donald, Hillary would squish him like a bug. He'd have hissy fit over something though and blame it on the questions or the lighting or his podium didn't have enough gold leaf on it.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
27-01-2016, 01:24 PM
(27-01-2016 01:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 11:33 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You're going to lose.
Women like her, and Trump is viewed as a nut case by all except disaffected Repubtards. He's such a wuss, he refused to get on Fox with the woman he insulted. Wait 'till Hillary has at him directly. He's going down in flames.

Yes. If it comes down to a presidential debate between Hillary and Donald, Hillary would squish him like a bug. He'd have hissy fit over something though and blame it on the questions or the lighting or his podium didn't have enough gold leaf on it.
You and everyone else who claims this - go on and put your money where your mouth is. I'll wait. Thumbsup

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
27-01-2016, 01:26 PM
I kind of what to bookmark this thread and revisit it later this year. Laugh out load

27-01-2016, 01:59 PM
I won't be voting for any Democrat, I'll be voting against whomever the Repubs. put up.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-01-2016, 02:18 PM
The sad part???

People actually believe it's a choice between Clinton and Trumph......

Those are the ONLY two people in the whole fucking country who can do the job???

Blow me....

It's party loyalists who are to blame.

Vote that straight ticket ---

It's all YOUR fault....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
27-01-2016, 02:36 PM
(27-01-2016 02:18 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The sad part???

People actually believe it's a choice between Clinton and Trumph......

Those are the ONLY two people in the whole fucking country who can do the job???

Blow me....

It's party loyalists who are to blame.

It's all YOUR fault....
I've seen you say this (or something with an equivalent sentiment) multiple times. But fact of the matter in THIS election we (the people) don't have a way to change the system or implement a different election process.

If I'm a Prisoner of War and my captors approached me and told me my only options for food were Bread OR Lettuce, and I respond, "Actually, I won't settle for anything other than steak." Is that reasonable (Assume they don't care if you starve to death)? That's how I see the sentiment of boycotting our current system. You can't change it at election time, you have to work with what is available.

If you chase the "ideal" instead of accept the best of what is available you run a huge risk of instead getting nothing, or something that you find completely unacceptable.

[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
27-01-2016, 02:55 PM
(27-01-2016 02:18 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It's party loyalists who are to blame.

It's all YOUR fault....

Well, that and the fault of our first past the post system set up in the constitution. In order to bust a party, the people would have to coalesce behind a single third candidate to do well enough to beat the other two. If all the unsatisfied people start backing multiple candidates, they wouldn't get enough votes to win.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post