How can anyone deny Allah and His Holy Prophet, now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: How can anyone deny Allah and His Holy Prophet, now?
(03-11-2013 09:56 PM)sporehux Wrote:  I'm getting phantom ass pains Confused looking at that.

Pains where your ass used to be?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
03-11-2013, 10:54 PM
I generally don't tend to deny food so much as eat it. Better keep me away from that god cookie before I use my molars to show it who's boss.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
03-11-2013, 10:58 PM
I really wish I could interview all these people who find this stuff on their food. Do you really inspect or food before eating it? We're you originally suspicious that someone was trying to poison you? Did you eventually eat the cookie anyways?
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
04-11-2013, 04:14 AM
(03-11-2013 10:58 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Did you eventually eat the cookie anyways?

"Literally" eating God?

That's Roman Catholics, not Muslims. Smartass

Nonsense is nonsense, but the history of nonsense is a very important science.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Abdul Alhazred's post
04-11-2013, 04:17 AM
(03-11-2013 10:58 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I really wish I could interview all these people who find this stuff on their food. Do you really inspect or food before eating it? We're you originally suspicious that someone was trying to poison you? Did you eventually eat the cookie anyways?

Don't eat it! You can sell it on eBay!
04-11-2013, 08:09 AM
What about this?

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?sectio...id=9179256

When I first saw the tree - I personally thought - wow, that looks more like a vagina than the Virgin Mary.

Then the tree burned down. People said it was a sign from god (burning bush). Could it have had anything to do with all the candles around it? Nah...it was god

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
04-11-2013, 09:48 AM
(04-11-2013 08:09 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  What about this?

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?sectio...id=9179256

When I first saw the tree - I personally thought - wow, that looks more like a vagina than the Virgin Mary.

Then the tree burned down. People said it was a sign from god (burning bush). Could it have had anything to do with all the candles around it? Nah...it was god
Thats it, I'm calling all pareidolia involving trees dryads. Makes just as much sense as this.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
04-11-2013, 10:41 AM
(04-11-2013 08:09 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Then the tree burned down. People said it was a sign from god (burning bush). Could it have had anything to do with all the candles around it? Nah...it was god

Quote:Officials say they believe the glass around a candle exploded and set the tree on fire.

Oh sure... that's what god wants people to think. He's trying to trick just certain people into becoming atheist so he can say to the really faithful, "See, told ya.". It reinforces the security of the truly faithful.

Of course, god is a conniving weasel and hates groveling little do-gooders so, the faithful will be abandoned to the fires of hell. The character god often displays this behavior and it's typically observed in his relationship with the brothers Jacob and Esau.

This god fella is a dick and he made the candle explode to deliberately set the tree on fire... it's all part of the plan. And it's New Jersey. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
04-11-2013, 08:30 PM
Quote:I disagree. I think Arabic script is beautiful as is Arabic calligraphy.

Feel free to disagree. That's what makes the world go around.

[Image: reality.jpg?imgmax=800]
04-11-2013, 08:40 PM
(03-11-2013 09:35 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(03-11-2013 09:17 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Maybe its because arabic script resembles chicken tracks across a page?

I disagree. I think Arabic script is beautiful as is Arabic calligraphy.

[Image: alphabet-summary.gif]

[Image: free-arabic-calligraphy-.jpg]

I agree, I love Arabic script. And it suits lefties too Smile