How can there be non-converging converging QED? It is pseudoScience!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2016, 01:06 PM
How can there be non-converging converging QED? It is pseudoScience!
Wikipedia: "Quantum electrodynamics":

Quote:the number of diverging diagrams is finite. In this case the theory is said to be renormalizable. .... This is exactly the case of quantum electrodynamics...

Renormalizability has become an essential criterion for a quantum field theory to be considered as a viable one. All the theories describing fundamental interactions, except gravitation whose quantum counterpart is presently under very active research, are renormalizable theories.

Nonconvergence of series:

.... The problem is essentially that QED appears to suffer from quantum triviality issues. This is one of the motivations for embedding QED within a Grand Unified Theory.

Solution: read carefully: word "renormalizable" is not the "renormalized". Therefore, the QED is failing for now to describe the Nature: the QED is not yet renormalized.

Conclusion: the True God is missing in the collective mind of the Physicists. Because the True God is Verity.

Facepalm
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2016, 01:42 PM
RE: How can there be non-converging converging QED? It is pseudoScience!
Thanks for the PERFECT example of "god of the gaps" bullshit.
Thumbsup

You need an answer that's not there yet. You plug in a god.
Verily stupid.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-12-2016, 01:57 PM
Quantum electrodynamics? A question, if I may...

How small do the gaps have to be before you just throw your hands in the air and say "ah, screw it...god is just a bunch of bullshit"?

"The life of man is of no greater importance to the universe than that of an oyster." - David Hume
[+] 11 users Like Serpent Speech's post
16-12-2016, 02:04 PM
(16-12-2016 01:57 PM)Serpent Speech Wrote:  Quantum electrodynamics? A question, if I may...

How small do the gaps have to be before you just throw your hands in the air and say "ah, screw it...god is just a bunch of bullshit"?

Welcome. I see you've met theBorg, our village idiot. Laughat
[+] 7 users Like Fireball's post
16-12-2016, 02:29 PM
(16-12-2016 02:04 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(16-12-2016 01:57 PM)Serpent Speech Wrote:  Quantum electrodynamics? A question, if I may...

Welcome. I see you've met theBorg, our village idiot. Laughat

Howdy neighbor!

I wonder if theBorg notices the same village as everyone else. I just read another one of their threads. Seems out of touch to me.

"The life of man is of no greater importance to the universe than that of an oyster." - David Hume
16-12-2016, 02:49 PM
Ooh, ooh (raises hand), let me try!

Let's make chocolate chip cookies. Mix some eggs with chocolate chips, bake at 350 for 10 minutes... didn't work! Oh yeah, it must missing the True God. (Couldn't be the flour, vanilla, or any of that other unnecessary stuff...)

Seriously...? Dodgy

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 7 users Like Impulse's post
16-12-2016, 02:55 PM
(16-12-2016 02:49 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Ooh, ooh (raises hand), let me try!

Let's make chocolate chip cookies. Mix some eggs with chocolate chips, bake at 350 for 10 minutes... didn't work! Oh yeah, it must missing the True God. (Couldn't be the flour, vanilla, or any of that other unnecessary stuff...)

Seriously...? Dodgy

... or one of the other (non-true) gods. They give em some spicy flavor.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-12-2016, 03:45 PM
You're too stupid to even understand the evidence that shows the Earth is billions of years old. Don't even think you can use science to prove anything when you have such stupidity infecting your brain.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
16-12-2016, 04:53 PM
Translation: I can't understand Quantum Chromodynamics after reading the Wikipedia page for it, thus God.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 6 users Like Paleophyte's post
16-12-2016, 05:07 PM
I see Borgy has squat down on the living room floor and crapped out another whackadoodle treatise...............

Somebody grab a dustpan and a mop, willya????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post