How can there be non-converging converging QED? It is pseudoScience!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2016, 08:57 PM
RE: How can there be non-converging converging QED? It is pseudoScience!
(16-12-2016 05:07 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Somebody grab a dustpan and a mop, willya????

We need to program a Roomba to follow him from thread to thread. There are crumbs of stoopid everywhere.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
17-12-2016, 09:00 PM
(16-12-2016 01:06 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Wikipedia: "Quantum electrodynamics":

Quote:the number of diverging diagrams is finite. In this case the theory is said to be renormalizable. .... This is exactly the case of quantum electrodynamics...

Renormalizability has become an essential criterion for a quantum field theory to be considered as a viable one. All the theories describing fundamental interactions, except gravitation whose quantum counterpart is presently under very active research, are renormalizable theories.

Nonconvergence of series:

.... The problem is essentially that QED appears to suffer from quantum triviality issues. This is one of the motivations for embedding QED within a Grand Unified Theory.

Solution: read carefully: word "renormalizable" is not the "renormalized". Therefore, the QED is failing for now to describe the Nature: the QED is not yet renormalized.

Conclusion: the True God is missing in the collective mind of the Physicists. Because the True God is Verity.

Facepalm

Just because what you say is so convoluted as to be difficult to follow hardly constitutes a reason to suppose you've made any kind of useful point. In general, anything worth saying can be said simply given sufficient effort. Try again.

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes whateverist's post
17-12-2016, 09:03 PM
(16-12-2016 05:07 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I see Borgy has squat down on the living room floor and crapped out another whackadoodle treatise...............

Somebody grab a dustpan and a mop, willya????

Yep, I wonder how much more crap he intends to drop and how many more pieces he intends to knock over before declaring victory? We can only hope he'll fly off to some new forum to continue spreading the light once he has achieved what he thinks is his wincon.

[+] 1 user Likes whateverist's post
17-12-2016, 09:24 PM
(17-12-2016 09:03 PM)whateverist Wrote:  
(16-12-2016 05:07 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I see Borgy has squat down on the living room floor and crapped out another whackadoodle treatise...............

Somebody grab a dustpan and a mop, willya????

Yep, I wonder how much more crap he intends to drop and how many more pieces he intends to knock over before declaring victory? We can only hope he'll fly off to some new forum to continue spreading the light once he has achieved what he thinks is his wincon.

You're newly returned. He's been defecating this sort of drivel here for months. Hobo I generally stay out of these threads, due to the general level of inanity, though I must say that the worthies here can give him some serious shit, and are amusing while they are at it. Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
17-12-2016, 09:42 PM
(16-12-2016 01:06 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Wikipedia: "Quantum electrodynamics":

Quote:the number of diverging diagrams is finite. In this case the theory is said to be renormalizable. .... This is exactly the case of quantum electrodynamics...

Renormalizability has become an essential criterion for a quantum field theory to be considered as a viable one. All the theories describing fundamental interactions, except gravitation whose quantum counterpart is presently under very active research, are renormalizable theories.

Nonconvergence of series:

.... The problem is essentially that QED appears to suffer from quantum triviality issues. This is one of the motivations for embedding QED within a Grand Unified Theory.

Solution: read carefully: word "renormalizable" is not the "renormalized". Therefore, the QED is failing for now to describe the Nature: the QED is not yet renormalized.

Conclusion: the True God is missing in the collective mind of the Physicists. Because the True God is Verity.

Facepalm

Er, yeah I'm reading some stupid shit today.

Here's the definition of QED.

QED is an abbreviation of the Latin words "Quod Erat Demonstrandum" which loosely translated means "that which was to be demonstrated". It is usually placed at the end of a mathematical proof to indicate that the proof is complete.

So I am wondering what on earth you are on about now???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
18-12-2016, 02:12 AM
(17-12-2016 09:24 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(17-12-2016 09:03 PM)whateverist Wrote:  Yep, I wonder how much more crap he intends to drop and how many more pieces he intends to knock over before declaring victory? We can only hope he'll fly off to some new forum to continue spreading the light once he has achieved what he thinks is his wincon.

You're newly returned. He's been defecating this sort of drivel here for months. Hobo I generally stay out of these threads, due to the general level of inanity, though I must say that the worthies here can give him some serious shit, and are amusing while they are at it. Thumbsup

We had him spewing the usual obtuse themes over at AF.org until he got banned. I'm glad banning isn't as regular a thing here as it is there. But I can't say I've missed his presence there at all.

18-12-2016, 03:29 AM
Shouldn't there be an automatic facepalm icon pop up immediately after he posts anything?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
18-12-2016, 04:10 AM
Borg I'm starting to doubt your claim to have ever been a physicist. I mean I accepted it before, 'cos I just assumed someone clocked you with a rock at some point and you woke up religious - sad, tragic even, but possible - but for an allegedly trained physicist to put out the bullshit you do... nah. It doesn't add up.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
18-12-2016, 05:02 AM
(18-12-2016 04:10 AM)morondog Wrote:  Borg I'm starting to doubt your claim to have ever been a physicist. I mean I accepted it before,

Are you fucking serious??? Ohmy

He's a fuckwit. It's been obvious since post # 1.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
18-12-2016, 07:39 AM
Hey look, the dipshit is posting his weird-ass questions with zero explanation over here:

It is pseudoScience! How can there be non-converging converging QED?

And then references this thread.

You are too stupid to even understand the god of the gaps fallacy you wrap yourself in, then you do this weird passive-agressive thing where you post multiple places- the same fucking question!

You're not interested in any real answers, your just interested in wallowing in your own ignorance and then getting any attention you can for your brain farts by spreading it around a bunch of forums self-referencing your other posts.

YOU ARE A FUCKING TROLL!

You really should be banned, you have demonstrated about 7 degrees of stupidity, but it doesn't even have the amusing quality of referring back to Kevin Bacon.

[Image: 65c9d9f9c73a16d0ed917cd6ca9063a8e633049b...9947b5.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post