How can we DESTROY Islam?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2016, 08:05 PM
RE: How can we DESTROY Islam?
(27-03-2016 07:59 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(27-03-2016 07:36 PM)Dracomalice Wrote:  I have cunning plan

First we need a pig

Then a pair of clown shoes ,an album of Chicago's greatest hits,a zippo lighter, and a leaf blower

and world peace will ensue
No Baldrick, go home. You're drunk.

but my lord the sheriff said if sleep in the ditch one more night I'll be washed into the river with rest of the turds and the water closets been overrun by spiders

pascal wager in a nut shell

god essentially wants a army of cowardly slaves who love it out of a selfish desire not to be punished and avoid said punishment by ideological luck
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dracomalice's post
27-03-2016, 08:15 PM
Any sort of change to Islam must come from within Islam itself, It seems to me. Maybe some kind of democratic reformer tired of his largely theocratic country lagging behind the rest of the world and wanting to place an emphasis on democracy and development? Probably a very long shot but, I can't think of another way.

There is no "I" in "team" but there is a broken and mixed up "me."
27-03-2016, 08:53 PM
At most, I'd be willing to hypothesize that it's possible to intentionally destroy an entire cultural trait (including but not limited to religion), but I can't think of a single piece of evidence I could use to turn that hypothesis into a theory Tongue

The most successful attempts have been in the form of corrupting and altering aspects of a culture rather than attempting to outright destroy them. Easter is a typical example. Nonetheless, there are still self proclaimed pagans making an effort to carry on their original meanings, knowledge of which is still more or less intact.

Other honorable mentions include attempts by numerous countries to forcibly reprogram various native populations, and China's current efforts to rewrite Tibetan culture, going so far as to attempt to replace the Dalai Lama with their own commie educated imposter.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
27-03-2016, 09:30 PM
The Internet. It is trashing xtianity, and eventually all those iPhone-wielding Muslims are going to get tired of the BS, and get over that shit. Availability of information is the real answer. A short-term answer is the neutron bomb, which is, as the saying goes, "not nice".
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
28-03-2016, 02:26 AM
You stop islam by making secular law trump religious law.

You might have to invade a few countries, bomb a few cities, destroy as many mosques as possible.

Treat them like roaches.

Just nuke them all and blame it on terrorism.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
28-03-2016, 02:49 AM
(28-03-2016 02:26 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  You might have to invade a few countries, bomb a few cities, destroy as many mosques as possible.

Treat them like roaches.

And in so doing, you have become the very monster you hoped to destroy. Well done.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-03-2016, 05:02 AM
Extremists are bad and nasty and want to kill you.

Therefore you must kill them first.

You are not bad for killing them, after all you only kill them because you're afraid they'll kill you.

They *are* bad for wanting to kill you if you don't kill them first.

The actual result, that they are dead and not you, is the best result, and best of all you are totally free of any culpability. You were forced to kill them.

Regrettably this means that there will be collateral damage, the creation of the next generation of extremists etc. However we have plenty of weapons and it's not that hard to kill people so it's an acceptable price to pay.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
28-03-2016, 05:19 AM
Educate the masses. You cannot destroy an idea, a religion, a concept. You can only expose the inherent flaws. True, widespread change does not happen overnight.

Humor and ridicule are often more effective than violence.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 6 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
28-03-2016, 06:38 AM
In my opinion people tend to scapegoat religion for many problems. You don't need to be religious, let alone Muslim, to be an incredibly misogynistic person, incredibly violent and intolerent, hypocritical, racist, homophobic and obtuse. You don't kill violence, fear and hatred with violence fear and hatred. That's like the very first lesson you are supposed to learn at pre-school (or even before). Strange how many morons still believe it can.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
28-03-2016, 07:21 AM
(28-03-2016 02:49 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(28-03-2016 02:26 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  You might have to invade a few countries, bomb a few cities, destroy as many mosques as possible.

Treat them like roaches.

And in so doing, you have become the very monster you hoped to destroy. Well done.

It worked when the Americans nearly wiped out the natives who had inhabited the land for tens of thousands of years.

You let the monster loose, then rein it back in when the job is done.

Easy peazy

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results