How can you deny evolution?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2010, 02:54 PM
RE: How can you deny evolution?
(03-10-2010 02:28 PM)puncheex Wrote:  
(29-09-2010 06:10 AM)Dave005 Wrote:  I had a friend of mine turn Atheist after going to college. He told me one wild story the church came up with regarding evolution. That church told the congregation that the devil placed dinosaur bones in the ground to get people to think they really existed. The same held true for the evolutionary pattern of the human skull. Geesh!

...and there is another branch of Christianity that maintains they were placed there by god to test us, to see if our faith is strong enough to overcome our hubris in the possession of our intellect. Or that god simply made it all to look like it is billions of years old, including planting fossils, planting faked geology and planting fake light on it's way to use from more then, say, 6014 light years; making god your favorite fraternal (or sororal, I suppose) practical joker.

This may mean that god loves stupid people and hates intellegent people. He tricks intellegent people with fossils, geology, astronomy etc, so that he can send them to hell. This way he keeps heaven full of stupid people who can't or won't learn from nature. I said 'he' because a female god wouldn't be such an ass****.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2010, 03:02 AM

I find it hard not to deny Evolution until someone can tell me how evolution created life. can anyone tell me that?
Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2010, 03:20 AM
(14-10-2010 03:02 AM)Emperor Paradox Wrote:  I find it hard not to deny Evolution until someone can tell me how evolution created life. can anyone tell me that?

Nope, because evolution doesn't explain how life was born, just how it evolved. So now you accept it?

I don't like that the book ''origin of species'' is translated to finnish as ''the birth of species''. That's confusing, just like ''science fiction'' is translated to finnish without mentioning the word ''fiction'', just ''science'', but in the same word form as the word ''pseudo''.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
14-10-2010, 03:27 AM

but it leaves the question of how life came to be
to date i can't find a reason other than god
14-10-2010, 03:42 AM
(14-10-2010 03:27 AM)Emperor Paradox Wrote:  but it leaves the question of how life came to be
to date i can't find a reason other than god

And how did you find the answer to be god, and which god?
Of course it leaves the question of how life came to be, but that's not a subject of evolution. I think it's more like molecular biology or something like that, I haven't yet gotten much into the subject.Sad

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
14-10-2010, 03:46 AM

one of the many other questions i have about Evolution is what about the Cambrian explosion how can evolution explain that?
14-10-2010, 04:18 AM

(14-10-2010 03:46 AM)Emperor Paradox Wrote:  one of the many other questions i have about Evolution is what about the Cambrian explosion how can evolution explain that?

1. As has already been stated, Evolution says nothing on the beginning of life, only the diversity of life since life began. If you are looking for info on how life being, look up abiogenesis.

2. You do realize that the Cambrian Explosion took place over millions of years, right?
14-10-2010, 04:40 AM

(14-10-2010 04:18 AM)inkracer Wrote:  
(14-10-2010 03:46 AM)Emperor Paradox Wrote:  one of the many other questions i have about Evolution is what about the Cambrian explosion how can evolution explain that?

1. As has already been stated, Evolution says nothing on the beginning of life, only the diversity of life since life began. If you are looking for info on how life being, look up abiogenesis.

2. You do realize that the Cambrian Explosion took place over millions of years, right?

1 this is not about the beginning of life but how it evolves

2 the Cambrian Explosion was the sudden appearance of over 36 Phylum within 5-10 million years. This is like as one evolutionary scientist said, the major animal groups “appear in the fossil record as Athena did from the head of Zeus-full blown and raring to go”
14-10-2010, 04:46 AM
(14-10-2010 04:40 AM)Emperor Paradox Wrote:  

2 the Cambrian Explosion was the sudden appearance of over 36 Phylum within 5-10 million years. This is like as one evolutionary scientist said, the major animal groups “appear in the fossil record as Athena did from the head of Zeus-full blown and raring to go”

This will probably help you understand:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuated_equilibrium

There are many more topics on the issue that you can find with a simple Google search if you're taken to look into it. Smile

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-10-2010, 03:27 PM

(14-10-2010 04:40 AM)Emperor Paradox Wrote:  

1. Did you not say this :
(14-10-2010 03:02 AM)Emperor Paradox Wrote:  I find it hard not to deny Evolution until someone can tell me how evolution created life. can anyone tell me that?
?

2. Care to actually give the name of this scientist?