How christian of them.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2013, 12:10 AM
RE: How christian of them.....
I was going to stay away from this thread but their is too much atheists circle jerking.....someone needs to post an opposing view.

Anyways suppose if this church, instead of refusing to team up with an atheist organization, refused to team up with the Klu Klux Klan....or the West Boro Baptist church. Would you guys be so critical? I doubt it. In fact many of you would probably support the church in their attempt not to legitimize these organizations.....not send a message they are on the same footing as the church.

You guys are all butthurt because this church has decided to snub an atheist organization, but really? Why should you have any expectation that this church engage in an action which legitimizes an atheist organization? As far as the church is concerned, the atheist organization is just as evil as the KKK.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2013, 02:29 AM
(28-10-2013 12:10 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I was going to stay away from this thread but their is too much atheists circle jerking.....someone needs to post an opposing view.

Anyways suppose if this church, instead of refusing to team up with an atheist organization, refused to team up with the Klu Klux Klan....or the West Boro Baptist church. Would you guys be so critical? I doubt it. In fact many of you would probably support the church in their attempt not to legitimize these organizations.....not send a message they are on the same footing as the church.

You guys are all butthurt because this church has decided to snub an atheist organization, but really? Why should you have any expectation that this church engage in an action which legitimizes an atheist organization? As far as the church is concerned, the atheist organization is just as evil as the KKK.

Well not me. I don't care if the devil dodgers referred to in the OP shunned the godless unbelievers or not. I was just trying to ingratiate myself with the cool kids around here by slinging off at that cockhead Glenn Beck.

That usually does the trick. Big Grin

-- Max

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I am not afraid to go out of it that way.
28-10-2013, 02:32 AM
(28-10-2013 02:29 AM)nooneofconsequence Wrote:  
(28-10-2013 12:10 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I was going to stay away from this thread but their is too much atheists circle jerking.....someone needs to post an opposing view.

Well not me. I don't care if the devil dodgers referred to in the OP shunned the godless unbelievers or not. I was just trying to ingratiate myself with the cool kids around here by slinging off at that cockhead Glenn Beck.

That usually does the trick. Big Grin

-- Max

Glen Beck is a comedian and (from several close sources) his raving insanity stuff is an act. He is just selling a character and making money off fools. Now whether that makes him better or worse in your opinion, is very subjective.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense