How come I don't get my name in red?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2014, 02:28 PM
Question How come I don't get my name in red?
I've donated. I sent the admin the e-mail address and confirmation number. I've even gotten a thank you e-mail. So, why am I not considered a contributing member? As I told Stark Raving, I'll donate more, but I want to see how it goes first. So far, it looks like this theist doesn't get to have what the atheists get to have. Weeping
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2014, 02:34 PM
RE: How come I don't get my name in red?
Oh relax. I haven't had a puter for the last three days.....I'm on it.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
23-12-2014, 03:43 PM
(23-12-2014 02:28 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I've donated. I sent the admin the e-mail address and confirmation number. I've even gotten a thank you e-mail. So, why am I not considered a contributing member? As I told Stark Raving, I'll donate more, but I want to see how it goes first. So far, it looks like this theist doesn't get to have what the atheists get to have. Weeping

Do your entrepreneurial skills and pecuniary motives perhaps surpass your skills as a New Age prophet?
23-12-2014, 07:29 PM
(23-12-2014 02:34 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Oh relax. I haven't had a puter for the last three days.....I'm on it.

[Image: woohoo.gif]
Finally. Now, I feel like a family member. The kind everyone wants to know if he's going to be there before they say they'll come over for Christmas.

(23-12-2014 03:43 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Do your entrepreneurial skills and pecuniary motives perhaps surpass your skills as a New Age prophet?

Well, I'd answer that, but I have to go look up "pecuniary" first. Hobo

UPDATE: No. Shy
[+] 4 users Like Gordon's post
23-12-2014, 08:01 PM
Sorry about that, G. We figured there was enough red in your rep count already.....

Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 6 users Like evenheathen's post
23-12-2014, 08:05 PM
Hates atheism, donates to atheist website. Consider
[+] 7 users Like Rik's post
23-12-2014, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2014 08:25 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(23-12-2014 08:05 PM)Rik Wrote:  Hates atheism, donates to atheist website. Consider

Buying friends. He has no other options. Last time he made an appearance here, he actually thought he should have a position of power here.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-12-2014, 11:44 PM
(23-12-2014 08:05 PM)Rik Wrote:  Hates atheism, donates to atheist website. Consider

It's the best free-speech religious forum on the web that I know of. No one bans me. I can say what I want. And it's been that way for years. So, yeah, I'm going to donate to it.

I mean, I'm not just going to take from it. [Image: tease.gif]

(23-12-2014 08:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Buying friends. He has no other options. Last time he made an appearance here, he actually thought he should have a position of power here.

I still do. But for the record, I'm not buying friends. Look around--I don't have any friends. Even the people I like can't stand me. But, what's one to do?

I'm not like you Bucky Ball, and I'm not like KC. I don't need your friendship. I'm not alone, and I don't feel alone. I have God. [Image: nixweiss.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Gordon's post
24-12-2014, 12:22 AM
(23-12-2014 11:44 PM)Gordon Wrote:  

It's the best free-speech religious forum on the web that I know of. No one bans me. I can say what I want. And it's been that way for years. So, yeah, I'm going to donate to it.

I mean, I'm not just going to take from it. [Image: tease.gif]

(23-12-2014 08:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Buying friends. He has no other options. Last time he made an appearance here, he actually thought he should have a position of power here.

I still do. But for the record, I'm not buying friends. Look around--I don't have any friends. Even the people I like can't stand me. But, what's one to do?

I'm not like you Bucky Ball, and I'm not like KC. I don't need your friendship. I'm not alone, and I don't feel alone. I have God. [Image: nixweiss.gif]

I can respect that. And thanks for the kudos.

Merry Christmas G. I may disagree with 99% of what you say and think you're a crazy asshole, but you got a set on you. I'll give you that.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
24-12-2014, 01:15 AM
(24-12-2014 12:22 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Merry Christmas G. I may disagree with 99% of what you say and think you're a crazy asshole, but you got a set on you. I'll give you that.

Merry Christmas to you, too.

[Image: merry-xmas-smiley-emoticon.gif]