How come I don't get my name in red?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: How come I don't get my name in red?
(23-12-2014 11:44 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I'm not like you Bucky Ball, and I'm not like KC. I don't need your friendship. I'm not alone, and I don't feel alone. I have God.

Most people give up their imaginary friends when they're about 6.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-12-2014, 02:26 AM
(24-12-2014 02:17 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 11:44 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I'm not like you Bucky Ball, and I'm not like KC. I don't need your friendship. I'm not alone, and I don't feel alone. I have God.

Most people give up their imaginary friends when they're about 6.

Others make a career out of it.

See Also: burned-over district

[Image: Mormon-book.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
24-12-2014, 08:18 AM
(23-12-2014 11:44 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 08:05 PM)Rik Wrote:  Hates atheism, donates to atheist website. Consider

It's the best free-speech religious forum on the web that I know of. No one bans me. I can say what I want. And it's been that way for years. So, yeah, I'm going to donate to it.

I mean, I'm not just going to take from it. [Image: tease.gif]

(23-12-2014 08:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Buying friends. He has no other options. Last time he made an appearance here, he actually thought he should have a position of power here.

I still do. But for the record, I'm not buying friends. Look around--I don't have any friends. Even the people I like can't stand me. But, what's one to do?

I'm not like you Bucky Ball, and I'm not like KC. I don't need your friendship. I'm not alone, and I don't feel alone. I have God. [Image: nixweiss.gif]

You are a sad, strange little man. But you do not have my pity. Farewell.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
24-12-2014, 09:27 AM
(23-12-2014 11:44 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I still do. But for the record, I'm not buying friends. Look around--I don't have any friends. Even the people I like can't stand me. But, what's one to do?

I'm not like you Bucky Ball, and I'm not like KC. I don't need your friendship. I'm not alone, and I don't feel alone. I have God. [Image: nixweiss.gif]

I haven't actually given you any negative feedback yet. I think that you are a fantasist and lack critical thinking skills, but I don't give negative feedback for that. It would be like giving negative feedback for being ugly.

I give negative feedback if the person is deliberately insulting or provocative or displays any form of prejudice such as homophobia. You've skirted around all the above at times but not blatently enough to warrant negative feedback from me. Even with Bucky Ball where you seemingly deliberately mis-understood what he said (such as implying that he claims that that he was the one that was charting, whatever that is) could be ascribed to you not properly reading things and just believing what you want to believe.

I don't know why you are here. You seem to enjoy talking about yourself and your religious beliefs. If you want we can have a one to one conversation in the boxing ring which would be like an interview. The only rules being that I can only ask questions and you can only answer them to the best of your ability.
24-12-2014, 10:29 AM
How come you don't get your name in strikethrough is the real question. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like houseofcantor's post
24-12-2014, 10:58 AM
(24-12-2014 09:27 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  If you want we can have a one to one conversation in the boxing ring which would be like an interview. The only rules being that I can only ask questions and you can only answer them to the best of your ability.

Sure. I'd be up for that. [Image: question.gif]
24-12-2014, 11:01 AM
(24-12-2014 10:29 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  How come you don't get your name in strikethrough is the real question. Tongue

Because no one with a green name thinks I should. [Image: girl_nails.gif]
24-12-2014, 11:12 AM
(24-12-2014 11:01 AM)Gordon Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 10:29 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  How come you don't get your name in strikethrough is the real question. Tongue

Because no one with a green name thinks I should. [Image: girl_nails.gif]

Yet
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
24-12-2014, 02:49 PM
(23-12-2014 03:43 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Do your entrepreneurial skills and pecuniary motives perhaps surpass your skills as a New Age prophet?

I think it's just the opposite. It's his entrepreneurial skills which are weak. I think if we band together and roll the Gwynnies in with Veridicanism there's some serious loot to be had.

#sigh
24-12-2014, 07:14 PM
(23-12-2014 07:29 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 02:34 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Oh relax. I haven't had a puter for the last three days.....I'm on it.

[Image: woohoo.gif]
Finally. Now, I feel like a family member. The kind everyone wants to know if he's going to be there before they say they'll come over for Christmas.

(23-12-2014 03:43 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Do your entrepreneurial skills and pecuniary motives perhaps surpass your skills as a New Age prophet?

Well, I'd answer that, but I have to go look up "pecuniary" first. Hobo

UPDATE: No. Shy

Congrats, you've been promoted to the position of being the red headed step-child of the TTA.

Now shine my shoes, bitch .... and like it.

Big Grin

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post