How dare you?!?!?!?!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2013, 03:48 AM
RE: How dare you?!?!?!?!
Heywood Jahblome
is the guy in charge

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
24-11-2013, 03:49 AM
Ok.

This is a public internet forum. Everyone here has an account that they created of their own free will. Asking the person in charge to stop contact with your son will not keep him from coming here. Actually, from what I understand, the guy in charge is not around very often himself. I think he lets the moderators take care of everything.

I am not a psychologist or a therapist, but I'm pretty sure the things a teenager reads on an internet forum doesn't affect their outlook on religion. He has probably been questioning things for a long time and just came here to discuss things that he cannot discuss with friends and family in his real life. Not to sound rude, but once he becomes an adult and moves out of your house he might try to get away from religion again.

There are families that have multiple faiths and no faiths. I'm sure you can work through this if you try, eh?

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
24-11-2013, 03:54 AM
People should be free to take their own paths in life and make their own choices and decisions.

Anyways I've changed the password for the Atothetheist account, people are entitled to their privacy. Should the OP want to discuss anything with me or the Admins they can create an account of their own and do it that way.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
24-11-2013, 03:57 AM
He was lol trolling, posted in another thread after starting this one.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
24-11-2013, 04:00 AM
Mrs "A", welcome to the forum. This is a site sponsored by Seth Andrews, a former Christian radio personality who came to question his beliefs. The main guy in charge here at the moment is Kingschosen, a christian and a nice guy. Many but not all members here are non-believers and have come to their conclusions via various different means.

This site contains a fair bit of debate, but its primary purpose is community. We welcome all types and we're happy to discuss anything you want to cover openly and honestly. I'm sure we'd be happy to discuss with you any lies you think have been spread to your son. Most of us here would be happy find we are wrong, and are happy to correct our mistakes where we make them.

I hope you'll stay on to help us understand your position a little better, and perhaps show you that we're not a group you need to be afraid of.

I would just quietly suggest that if you do stick around that you create your own account so that we can keep track of your contributions more easily.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
24-11-2013, 04:01 AM
(24-11-2013 03:54 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  People should be free to take their own paths in life and make their own choices and decisions.

Anyways I've changed the password for the Atothetheist account, people are entitled to their privacy. Should the OP want to discuss anything with me or the Admins they can create an account of their own and do it that way.

My understanding is that Atothetheist is a minor. The site should respect the wishes of his parents an not allow him to post here. But really the responsibility falls on the parents in IMO. The parents could set their router up to block this site if they wanted.
24-11-2013, 04:28 AM
(24-11-2013 04:01 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 03:54 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  People should be free to take their own paths in life and make their own choices and decisions.

My understanding is that Atothetheist is a minor. The site should respect the wishes of his parents an not allow him to post here. But really the responsibility falls on the parents in IMO. The parents could set their router up to block this site if they wanted.

Firstly, ya gotta be 13. Secondly, he's trolling his own account. Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-11-2013, 04:32 AM
(24-11-2013 03:57 AM)sporehux Wrote:  He was lol trolling, posted in another thread after starting this one.

Did you read the content of those posts?
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid425171
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid425169

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
24-11-2013, 04:33 AM
(24-11-2013 03:22 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 03:17 AM)sporehux Wrote:  You better make it a very small piece,

Are you in Charge?l

I'm in charge.

How can I help you?

You insinuated that we are leading your son "straight to Hell!"... yes, this is our intent.

We specifically target vulnerable young people so that our demonic doctrine will take hold while they are still at an impressionable age.

Here in the Church of Our Lady of the Holy Gwynnity we believe that, as a famous Jesuit once said...
"Give me the child for seven years and I will give you the man".

Your son is ours, you will never get him back.

Evil_monster

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
24-11-2013, 05:30 AM
I don't think he's trolling, looks legit for real .

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Thread Closed