Poll: How did life arise in the universe?
Via some natural process
Via the product of intellect
Life has always existed.
We don't know
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
How did life arise in the universe?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-10-2014, 09:44 AM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2014 10:04 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
RE: How did life arise in the universe?
(31-10-2014 07:41 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I have refrained from commenting because I did not want to influence the voting.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *snort*

My favorite part is where you assumed you had the argumentative or reasoning capabilities to influence the vote.

Tell me another.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
31-10-2014, 09:49 AM
(31-10-2014 08:17 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Bucky....if there is ailment that causes one to be a dick....you have it. Perhaps we should call it Bucky's syndrome.

Is this what passes for wit in your mind? No wonder there is so much room inside that brain for stupid, nothing else is taking up room wit least of all.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
31-10-2014, 10:16 AM
(31-10-2014 07:41 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  However I did start the following thread which explains why I started this thread.

http://atheistforums.org/thread-29396.html

You do realise that atheistforums.org is not the same as the thinking atheist?

Not all of us have an account of atheistforums.org
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
31-10-2014, 10:51 AM
(31-10-2014 10:16 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(31-10-2014 07:41 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  However I did start the following thread which explains why I started this thread.

But some of us do.
I shall pay them a little visit later to show them all what he's been up to here.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
31-10-2014, 10:57 AM
(31-10-2014 10:51 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(31-10-2014 10:16 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  You do realise that atheistforums.org is not the same as the thinking atheist?

But some of us do.
I shall pay them a little visit later to show them all what he's been up to here.

They know. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-10-2014, 06:50 PM
(31-10-2014 10:16 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  

I do most of my posting these days at AF because its a better forum. The members there are bit smarter and not such blatant assholes like so many here.

I didn't want a current thread there to influence the voting....so I posted the poll here to help me gauge the beliefs of your average atheist.
31-10-2014, 06:51 PM
(31-10-2014 10:51 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(31-10-2014 10:16 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  You do realise that atheistforums.org is not the same as the thinking atheist?

But some of us do.

I posted a link to this thread at AF a while back.
31-10-2014, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2014 09:41 PM by TheBear.)
(31-10-2014 07:41 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I have refrained from commenting because I did not want to influence the voting.

Wait, what?

You ain't gonna influence squat, (except maybe alienating yourself from the rest of us). Your opinion carries no more weight than any of the rest of us. And you'll take your lumps, just like the rest of us.
31-10-2014, 09:44 PM
(31-10-2014 06:50 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

The members there are bit smarter and not such blatant assholes like so many here.

Oh really ? So you did IQ testing ?
What a pompous ass.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
31-10-2014, 10:02 PM
(31-10-2014 06:50 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I do most of my posting these days at AF because its a better forum. The members there are bit smarter and not such blatant assholes like so many here.

Maybe you should do all of your posting there. It would save you from having to deal with the insufferable pricks over here. You think it's a better forum because they're a bit nicer about telling you why you're wrong? Well that's just sweet of them.

You sling insults around here just as much as anyone else, buddy. We aren't atheistforums, nor do we want to be. If you of all people actually started saying you liked everything about this forum I'd be worried. Actually at that point I probably wouldn't be here anymore.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 4 users Like evenheathen's post