Poll: How did life arise in the universe?
Via some natural process
Via the product of intellect
Life has always existed.
We don't know
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
How did life arise in the universe?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: How did life arise in the universe?
(30-10-2014 12:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-10-2014 12:25 PM)TheBear Wrote:  I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but God did it and that's final. No further research is required.

I hope that's satire. Dodgy

Ha! Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2014, 09:16 PM
Re: RE: How did life arise in the universe?
(26-10-2014 08:29 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  How did life arise in the universe?
God wanked off in the bath and forgot to tell his girlfriend who had the water after him (don't wanna waste hot water, the immersion heater costs a fuck load)...

Nine months later... Bang.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-10-2014, 12:15 AM
(30-10-2014 12:52 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(30-10-2014 12:09 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  And how is this reproduction with mutation?

It's trollish behaviour to pretend that I was answering a different question. You didn't specify reproduction. I was responding to this:

(29-10-2014 06:08 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  crystals do not mutate.

I explained how a crystal could change its pattern. Look at snow on the ground when the temperature never rises above freezing but the crystaline structure still slowly changes over the course of several days.

Ahh....I see....you weren't following the conversation. We were discussing self replicating molecules which were prone to mutation. Somebody chimed in that crystals are self replicating molecules. I don't believe they are and I don't believe they mutate.

Are you trying to claim that crystals self replicate and mutate or are you just interjecting irrelevant facts to make yourself look smart? A pair of glasses might work better.
31-10-2014, 02:09 AM
(31-10-2014 12:15 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Ahh....I see....you weren't following the conversation. We were discussing self replicating molecules which were prone to mutation. Somebody chimed in that crystals are self replicating molecules. I don't believe they are and I don't believe they mutate.

Are you trying to claim that crystals self replicate and mutate or are you just interjecting irrelevant facts to make yourself look smart? A pair of glasses might work better.

No "we" weren't doing anything as you posed your stupid question and then left and haven't said much of anything here except dropping an incorrect definition like a turd. Unfortunately, not even glasses are going to help you, Blowjob.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
31-10-2014, 07:41 AM
(31-10-2014 02:09 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No "we" weren't doing anything as you posed your stupid question and then left and haven't said much of anything here except dropping an incorrect definition like a turd. Unfortunately, not even glasses are going to help you, Blowjob.

I have refrained from commenting because I did not want to influence the voting.

However I did start the following thread which explains why I started this thread.

http://atheistforums.org/thread-29396.html
31-10-2014, 08:04 AM
The general process by which the precursors of life, and eventually life, *may* have come about are well known and understood, by Nobel laureates. You didn't watch any of the videos, you lying disingenuous piece of shit. The only thing saying anything about "knowledge" here is you, as you have not even begun to discuss ONE thing. You have not even defined "life", as you are too uneducated to even begin to try. The idiot likes-of-you couldn't "influence" a vote if you tried. You ARE suffering from Dunning-Kruger, and you have yet again demonstrated it, you pathetic fraud.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%...ger_effect
Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
31-10-2014, 08:17 AM
(31-10-2014 08:04 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The general process by which the precursors of life, and eventually life, *may* have come about are well known and understood, by Nobel laureates. You didn't watch any of the videos, you lying disingenuous piece of shit. The only thing saying anything about "knowledge" here is you, as you have not even begun to discuss ONE thing. You have not even defined "life", as you are too uneducated to even begin to try. The idiot likes-of-you couldn't "influence" a vote if you tried. You ARE suffering from Dunning-Kruger, and you have yet again demonstrated it, you pathetic fraud.
Facepalm

Bucky....if there is ailment that causes one to be a dick....you have it. Perhaps we should call it Bucky's syndrome.
31-10-2014, 08:19 AM
(31-10-2014 08:17 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(31-10-2014 08:04 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The general process by which the precursors of life, and eventually life, *may* have come about are well known and understood, by Nobel laureates. You didn't watch any of the videos, you lying disingenuous piece of shit. The only thing saying anything about "knowledge" here is you, as you have not even begun to discuss ONE thing. You have not even defined "life", as you are too uneducated to even begin to try. The idiot likes-of-you couldn't "influence" a vote if you tried. You ARE suffering from Dunning-Kruger, and you have yet again demonstrated it, you pathetic fraud.
Facepalm

Bucky....if there is ailment that causes one to be a dick....you have it. Perhaps we should call it Bucky's syndrome.

Yeah I know I'm annoying to you, you troll.
NOW, discuss what the definition of life is, and the videos, or STFU, you pathetic failure.

31-10-2014, 08:21 AM
(31-10-2014 08:17 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(31-10-2014 08:04 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You didn't watch any of the videos, you lying disingenuous piece of shit.
Facepalm

You're that ailment. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
31-10-2014, 08:23 AM
(31-10-2014 08:21 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(31-10-2014 08:17 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Bucky....if there is ailment that causes one to be a dick....you have it. Perhaps we should call it Bucky's syndrome.

You're that ailment. Tongue

You sooo funny. HAHA